AIRTEL demanding illegal payments
This is a discussion on AIRTEL demanding illegal payments within the Broadband forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir / Madam, Greetings!! NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN ON MY COMPLAINT to AIRTEL. I am being billed for ...
- 12-20-2011, 10:03 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
AIRTEL demanding illegal payments
Dear Sir / Madam,
NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN ON MY COMPLAINT to AIRTEL.
I am being billed for services that were either NEVER given or were deficient.Phone outgoing blocked EVEN AFTER PAYING ALL LEGITIMATE DUES.
Below please find Date wise details of complaint that started due to poor internet service (sequence of email have been shared with AIRTEL APPELLATE as well).
1) Calls and emails sent to to Ms. Sangita (AIRTEL customer service) informing her of poor internet speed on 19 & 23/Sept/2011.
2) Due to “DELAY in her response” and no action to correct deficient services, an email was sent on 25/Sept/2011 to customer care as well as Appellate.
3) Due to “FALSE ASSURANCES” of Ms. Sangita that “SHE is looking into the matter” I waited for a long time (ALMOST A MONTH WITHOUT ANY PROPER INTERNET SERVICE”). After that on 24/Oct/2011 an email was sent to Appellate and customer care with DETAILS and proof of poor internet service –This was done because Ms. Sangita was playing “HARASSMENT GAME”, "FRUSTRATE CUSTOMER WITH LONG DELAY" and not responding to customer complaints.
4) This led to long delay in any response from AIRTEL to resolve the issue. I have been harassed and denied proper service. This led to a situation that I am being made to pay for services that were either never there or were deficient and did not deserve payment.
5) On 24/Oct/2011 an email was sent to Appellate and customer care with DETAILS of proof of poor internet service –This was done because Ms. Sangita was playing “HARASSMENT GAME” (FRUSTRATE CUSTOMER WITH LONG DELAY) on behalf of AIRTEL without responding to customer complaints. THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL ON COMPLAINT dated “25 SEPT” and “24 OCT.” Instead of responding to complaints and correcting the deficient services “AIRTEL BLOCKED INTERNET SERVICE” ON 29/Oct/2011. Twice complaints were lodged with Appellate and customer care ALONG WITH PROOF OF EXTEREMELY POOR internet service.
6) AIRTEL restored service on 30 Oct. BUT IT WAS DEFICIENT - Complaint was lodged on 31/Oct/2011.
7) THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL- ON 3/NOV/2011 A COMPLAINT WAS LODGED WITH AIRTEL & TRAI. The complaint also contained proof that AIRTEL WAS DELIBERATELY PLAYING WITH INTERNET SERVICE SPEED AND QUALITY.
8) AIRTEL blocked the outgoing services on 3/Nov/2011 to INCREASE HARASSMENT. Complaint was sent to AIRTEL and TRAI.
9) In total disregard to customer service AIRTEL BLOCKED INTERNET SERVICES ON 4TH Nov.
10) AFTER PURPOSEFUL DELAY, AIRTEL replied by email. REPLY was full of FALSEHOOD very cleverly covered by deliberate DELAYS IN RESPONDING SINCE 24TH OCT. The falsehood was exposed AS THERE WAS NO RESPONSE TO RECTIFY COSTOMER COMPLAINT BUT ONLY DEMAND FOR PAYMENTS.
11) There were complaints sent on 9/Nov and 12/Nov. Again there was no response by AIRTEL. After that there were only HARASSMENT phone calls and SMS.
12) Internet service was restored on 1 Dec. it was acknowledged on 3 Dec. – ALL DUES LEGITIMATE PAYMENTS WERE DONE & NO BALANCE WAS PENDING as on 6/Dec/2011 from previous bills.
13) EVEN AFTER Getting full payment for the offered services there was no action from AIRTEL to restore my outgoing service. A complaint was raised on 12 Dec and 16 Dec. 2011.
Again AIRTEL is demanding payment for services that were either NEVER given or were deficient.
Thank you and best regards
- By rosea in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:33 PM
- By rosea in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:08 AM
- By yogi bhandari in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:59 PM
- By tahir123 in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:43 PM
- By Gautam Gambhir in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 12:00 PM