Thread: Tata Photon Post Paid to Prepaid Conversion

smoolc is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Tata Photon Post Paid to Prepaid Conversion

Name:  Tata-Photon.jpg
    This Complain is regarding Tata Photon + Prepaid to Post Paid Conversion Issue.
    I have Tata Photon Broadband Postpaid Connection, to convert Postpaid connection into Prepaid connection, I personally visited to TATA photon gallery at Fatima Nagar Pune (Alon with all the documents such as ID Proof, Address Proof and Two Passport Size Photo), But one of the customer care executive responded me that “Systems are very slow now .. you will have to come tomorrow or else drop an email to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in to convert your post paid connection into prepaid. I also called tata tele services customer care number and received the same reply that I should write an email to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in

Then I wrote an email to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in mentioning the issue, I got reply from Ramveer Sharma that I should personally visit tata photon gallery along with all the documents (ID Proof, Address Proof and Two Passport Size Photo)

Then again I visited Tata Photon Gallary, Fatima Nagar, Pune .. still there system were slow and got same reply that I should come in the evening.. again I wrote an email to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in mentioning I visited the tata photon gallery twice but your customer care executives are not ready to take my request to convert my post paid connection into prepaid due to system slowness issue. I also sent attached document (Soft Copy) such as ID Proof, Address Proof and Two Passport Size Photo to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in to request them to convert my post paid connection into prepaid, but again I got same reply that I should personally visit tata photon gallery and only they can convert my prepaid connection into prepaid.

I paid Rs1800 /- for Tata photon plug and surf instrument and now due to this issue I won’t be able to use it.

I am also pasting an email which I sent to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in

Email 1

I request you to please convert my Tata Photon Broadband Post Paid
    connection into Prepaid Connection.

Kindly accept this request as my approval to convert Post Paid connection
    into Prepaid Connection with effective date 09th November 2011.

I personally visited to TATA Photon Gallery, Fatima Nagar Pune, but due to
    system failure they did not accept my request and suggested to write an
    email to *cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in*

Tata Photon Account Details -

Tata Photon No. - 09225720431
    Account Number - 979973106
    Tariff Plan - Photon Plus Unlimited 5GB@950

Kidly send me outstanding amount statament (Bill), so that after
    understading stttlement amount I can quickly pay off my outstanding bill
    debts.

Request you to please send me one statement mentioning full and final
    settlement so that I can clear off this debt.

Revert in case of any query or feel free to call me on +919561272461

Sunny Moolchandani

Email 2

Hi Ramveer Sharma,

This is to let you know that total area of pune city is approx 700 kms, and this is very difficult for customer to visit your other TATA Gallery, where your nearest TATA Photon Gallery (Fatima Nagar) is not responding me properly.

I visited TATA Photon gallery twice but did not get any responce from your customer care executive due to system slowness/failure issue, And one of your Tata Photon Customer Care executive only told me to write an email to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in

I also called on your tata tele services customer care number which is 1800266121 and adviced by customer care executive to write an email on cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in

I request you to convert my postpaid connection into prepaid, else I would not be responsible to pay outstanding bill genrated after 11th of November 2011.

Kindly find attached copy of address proof, Identity Proof and passport size photo.

Also request you to send me final bill so that after reviewing your bill I can make final settlement.

Tata Photon Account Details -

Tata Photon No. - 09225720431
    Account Number - 979973106
    Tariff Plan - Photon Plus Unlimited 5GB@950
    Hope you understad a term called "Customer Care".

Please feel free to call on 919561272461

Sunny Moolchandani

Post conversion of postpaid to prepaid

I am kanika agarwal from delhi. I am having TATA proton+ connection no.9250016756.
    Sir, Due to my limited uses and personal reason I would like to convert my TATA proton+ connection into prepaid.
    Sir I visited to your customer care center but they refused to do the same and accept my application. Sir Kindly Convert my TATA Proton Connection into prepaid mode.
    I hope I will get corporation and proper response from your side ASAP.
    Account details.

kanika agarwal

Oct 2010

Dear Mr. kanika,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

With reference to your email, we kindly request you to visit any of TATA Indicom TVH/TVS/Dealer after clearing the outstanding and unbilled usage amount and place your request for migration. You need to carry the following documents:

1.1 Photograph

2. Proof Of Identity - Driving License, Passport, Photo Credit Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Arms license.

3. Proof of Address - Credit card statement (last 2 months), Passport, Property Tax Receipt, Ration Card, Telephone / Electricity Bill (last 2 months).

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer Care,
    Tata Docomo.

Rakesh Agarwal is offline Junior Member

I am Rakesh Agarwal from Kolkata. I am having TATA proton+ connection no.9230189907.
    Sir, Due to my personal reason I would like to convert my TATA proton+ postpaid connection into prepaid.
    Sir I visited to your customer care photon center but they refused to do the same. Sir Kindly Convert my TATA Proton Connection into prepaid mode.
    I hope I will get corporation and proper response from your side .

Rakesh agarwal

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh Agarwal View Post
    I hope I will get corporation and proper response from your side .

Rakesh agarwal

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!
    With reference to your email, we kindly request you to visit any of Tata Docomo – Customer care TVH/TVS/Dealer after clearing the outstanding and unbilled usage amount and place your request for migration. You need to carry the following documents:

1.1 Photograph

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.
    Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Default Aakash singh

Hi Dear Sir

My tata Photon speed Is not Fast
    so Plz Postpaid To Prepaid

Aakash Singh

Hi Aakash,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Dear Aakash,

Kindly provide us the screenshot of a speed and Also test the speed of Your device through Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test website.

Tata DOCOMO

Default Postpaid to prepaid conversion

I am also located at Pune. The nearest gallery to my house is the fatima nagar. I have visited their gallery nearly 3- 4 times and just been able to disconnect my postpaid connection. Every time I have visited their place I just have an answer that the systems down or slow and that is the reason they cannot process my request.

Now its six months since I disconnected the postpaid connection. But I want to use the device with prepaid connection. I have called up customer care and they all have different answers. The gallery person has a different answer due to which the device is just lying unused.

Can you please reply to me what procedure do I follow to have start the connection back again as prepaid.

You can call me on 9730765790 or mail me at rashmi.shirodkar@gmail.com

Rashmi

Default All indian isps are thieves !

Quote Originally Posted by tata docomo View Post
    dear aakash,

kindly provide us the screenshot of a speed and also test the speed of your device through /wwwspeedtestnet]speedtestnet - the global broadband speed test[] website.

Thanks and regards
    customer care
    tata docomo
    9221157125m
    to tata photon brand owner -
    i believe i paid inr 700 for scuking on your wives's & daughter's titties for 1gb then unlimited @ 20 kb/s , so what's the hold up ? Why have you indian niggers jammed my speed ?

Apr 2010

You can go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear Rashmi,

Ameresh Guest

Smile Conversion of Tata photon post paid to prepaid

Hello there,

I have a postpaid Tata photon plus broadband connection having a number as 9282572867. I am not in the need right now to use the Tata photon plus services as post paid, hence it should be converted to prepaid uses ASAP.

Ameresh Singh

Mob: 9884425385

Hi Ameresh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Dear Ameresh,

We kindly request You to visit any of your nearest Tata Docomo outlet in this regards.

1. Small query in Vodafone Post paid to prepaid conversion
    By sandeep8088 in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
  2. Fraud - TATA photon+ post paid
    By xlf3n in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:17 PM
  3. conversion of post paid to prepaid vodafone india(AP)
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 05:55 PM