Thread: complaint against Reliance Broadband

SYED NISAR AHMED Guest

Default complaint against Reliance Broadband

I was a subscriber of Reliance Broadband, for their wimax connection with cousuner
    number(369314541060) in bangalore .

For months I faced lot of difficulty with their pathetic speed and harassment from
    their collections department for payment of bills.

I have following complaints against them

1. My speed was very low. I had taken 300kbps and I used to get download speed of
    les than 10kpbs. I had several complaints without any result.

2. I used to get call for payment of bills from 15 of everymonth for a bill which
    had due date of 1 or 2 the next month.

Fed up with their service I asked for immediate termination of service, for which
    they had given me complaint ids (98816104),(98747182).I had asked for termination
    before 21-May-2009.

After that they didn't collect the Modem and antenna from my place for some days.
    After making calls to them they came and collected on 05-Jun-2009 with reciept.

Now they are harassing me for the payment of one month of broadband charges June),
    without me using their serivices for single min during that time. I didnt even login
    to their services.

Kindly look into the matter , as I am facing harrassment from their calls and mails.

SYED NISAR AHMED

m.karthe Guest

Unhappy Reliance Boradband connection

Quote Originally Posted by SYED NISAR AHMED View Post

number(369314541060) in bangalore .

their collections department for payment of bills.

I have following complaints against them

les than 10kpbs. I had several complaints without any result.

had due date of 1 or 2 the next month.

before 21-May-2009.

After making calls to them they came and collected on 05-Jun-2009 with reciept.

to their services.

SYED NISAR AHMED

Hello Team,

This is Karthik from Chennai. I want reliance broadband connection.

I am writing this complaint in this hope that my matter will get resolved.

I have also spoken to the Reliance customer care regarding new broadband connection. But I am not receiving reliance broadband connection.

I had even given my mobile number and email id they have kept saying they will get back to me.
    The same answer is repeating from past 1-9 days. Have already registered a complaint but
    of no use.

Kindly look into the matter, as I am facing harassment from their calls and mails.

Let me know if more details are required.

Karthikeyan M
    Mobile: 9790891222
    Email: m.karthe@gmail.com

Default Reliance broadband - not refunding my money

Quote Originally Posted by m.karthe View Post
    Hello Team,

This is Karthik from Chennai. I want reliance broadband connection.

I am writing this complaint in this hope that my matter will get resolved.

of no use.

Let me know if more details are required.

Karthikeyan M
    Mobile: 9790891222
    Email: m.karthe@gmail.com
    This is Saleem staying at road# 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Since I dont have any other service provider in my area i went for reliance broadband. The executive guy took 500 rupees for installation charges and promised that connection will be given within week max. Executive has collected the money in mid May month, after two weeks they said that they have some technical problem with the connection and there is no facility to give me the connection and said money will refunded after 45 days. By now it has been more than three months I did not get my refund. I called them many times for my own money but always keep telling you will getting the money with in week and now they are not lifting my call itself. The person who has taken my money is Mukesh (mobile# 9390311002) and he is in charge for my area.

They have given receipt/acknowledge for Rs 500 and its number is 17800000455158.

I have found this site as last hope to get out this junk reliance. Can you please help me in getting my refund back and penalised the reliance for harassing the customers.

Thanks.
    Saleem
    mobile: 9985378687

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. provide us your complete address, so according to which we can provide you the contact details of Reliance Company's Executive for your area, who is dealing with such kinds of complaints.

naggeswar@yahoo.com Guest

Default Reliance Service Worst

Dear All,

Reliance Broadband service is too worst. very very poor. Even after 25 days my application I have not received connection. Later on I requested therm to return installation charges of Rs.500/- paid by me. Even after 3 reminders, I have not received payment from against my cancellation of Broadband connection application. I have paid advance as installation charges. I am herewith giving my details once again for your ready reference. [B]Due to this we lost reliability on Reliance group.

My CAF No.17800001708050

Flat No.225, D-block,
    Saikrupa apartments,
    Madinaguda,
    Hyderabad-500049. Ph.9177844902.

This for information to all and suggestion.

Thanks & regards,

R.Nageswara Rao.

ALI MD YUNUS Guest

Default Complaint against reliance broadband

myself (Ali mohammed yunus) , a student pursuing MBA (hospital management) at chennai..

I was very much interested in getting RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION. On 29TH october 2009 i paid 500rs deposit for broadband connection + 30rs for dd charge.

reliance broad band executive came home to collect the deposit. As you know well, they promised they will provide net connection in 7days. from then i was never given a proper response or feedback. i am very much angry and disappointed because believing their words i disconnected then existing bsnl connection.

most of my study materials greatly depends on this internet only. i was helpless. after 25days i received a call saying that internet connection cannot be given to my locality( kotturpuram, chennai ). Also that gentle man told in twenty days your deposit money will be refunded.

today date is 15th jan 2010.. 75days gone still they are not returning my money. whenever i call the person who took charge and promised of giving connection he will either say in one or two days or he wont attend the call.

is this the way a company in India such as reliance is managing ??

Because of few people like this the goodwill and morale which people like us having on reliance goes down and results in negative word of mouth.

Even if my deposit money doesn't come thats ok.. i lost all my patience and disappointed to the core.

BUT PLEASE TAKE STEPS / ACTION SO THAT THOSE RELIANCE OFFICER OR EXECUTIVE SETTLES MY ACCOUNT SOON. THEY ARE Mr.Mohan(9380382127, Team leader) and Mr.Venkatesan(9092703763).

i also enclose the mail which i received from reliance broadband after paying my deposit.
    (Dear MR ALI MOHAMMED YUNUS I.

Thank you for choosing Reliance for Landline and Broadband connection.

We have received your application and processed this for activation. The activation may take upto 7 days.

As per your application your details are as below.
    1. CAF no.:17800012540344
    4. Address (Customer Address) :NO 34/14 BLOCK R TNSB QUARTERS KOTTURPURAM
    5. Alternate contact no. :9962959462
    6. e-mail ID :YOUNIS1987@GMAIL.COM
    7. Services Opted :Landline and Broadband
    8. Rate Plan: :WFLCC150 and WICC649)

expecting a positive response
    thanks and regards.
    Ali Mohammed Yunus
    (A truly disappointed and vexed customer)

nihcas is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Complaint against Reliance WiMax surrender request

I am a Reliance WiMax user, (ID 387426953514) and recently relocated to another place within Pune on DEC 18 2008. I removed the wimax antenna and took it with me. I called up Reliance customer care and registered request to surrender my connection on DEC 24 2009. I got service request ID is 115888249 and i've been told that within 48 hours Reliance team will call me for the termination. For next 4 days no one called me, and in this interim period I paid my bill of Rs 1987/- for DEC 09 month. Reliance folks had accepted that they have received my DEC09 month payment. When I called back to Reliance Customer care to enquire about my request for connection surrender, they informed me that my connection is suspended due to non payment of over-dues and hence the service request is resolved. If I want to surrender I have to first pay the minimum amount (Rs 4908.53) to get the services active first and then only they will consider my request for connection surrender. This is the reply I got on Jan 6, 2010.

I made numerous mails and calls till date but every time, they open a new request with no information to customer and resolves as per their wish.. keep customer unaware of what's happening.

As on date as per Reliance I have to pay Rs 13183.00 /- to clear all my dues, but in fact I never logged in to Reliance Wimax account since DEC18 2009, and When I already paid my DEC 09 BIll (i.e. Bill Period from 22 Nov to 23 DEC), There exist no question of having a "high data usage" on my account. ! Further to this the details of Data usage in not present on my DEC 09 bill, and even Customer Care is not giving me the details when I asked numerous time to share that information with me.

To my recent mail Reliance replied me to to pay interim amount of Rs 2449.27 to restore my services. This was replied on Jan 14, 2010.

I have even mailed them that if they want to verify the facts that I moved out of old to new location they are most welcome to do so. I do have all proofs of relocation, police verification report with rent agreement of new place, all payments made so far to Reliance Wimax broadband, my Bill payment history is on time always.

Request you to kindly look in this matter and help.

Sachin
    (Nihcas)

Default billing complain

"broadband@relianceada.com"

Dear Team,
    As per the bellow mention mail(details) I am already terminated my reliance broadband connection, I am no more customer of the reliance, so why you people sent me the bill of the same and I am also fwd the same mail to your ID.
    I hope you will update your Data.

If you want any clearification call me my no.is 09977800058 or reply this mail.( prafullmsharma@gmail.com)

Prafull Sharma

( Bellow mention mail I received from you on January 12 2010)

We acknowledge receipt of your request for termination of the service. We apologise for not meeting your expectation this time for the services provided by us.
    As requested, termination process is initiated for the subscriber ID 7313014218. Kindly note the rental of your service will be stopped from 09/01/2010. Our representative will be visiting you for the collection of the equipment installed by RCOM at your premises for running the services. Please handover the equipment to him.

Kindly also note in the event of non return of this equipment, you will be charged 1250 in the final bill which will be sent to you after collection of this equipment. Any unbilled usage will also be charged in this bill towards full and final settlement.
    - Show quoted text -

Syed Samiuddin Guest

Default Reg: Worst experience of customer service of Reliance

My self Syed, requested for data card on 11/02/10, the same day executive came and have taken the money and given the card saying that it will get activated within 5 hours and after that they are playing games sayin will take 1 hour 1 hour and its almos 5 days over. When i called to the executive boss he said that his executive had lost my documents and we found it today and he said it takes just one hour again no response nothing. I said i book the case also even though they are taking it easily and playing with customer. I have located at hyderabad.

Executive name is: Arun ( his no:09642440865) and his boss is Kamesh ( his no is: 09810644931).Its like they played and made us like never ever believe the reliance, it looks like they believe only fake customers not genuine. Please take action on this kind of people where customers will keep some hopes on companies.

Syed Samiuddin

guest is offline Member
    Feb 2010

I have subscribed Reliance netconnect mobile prepaid broadband
    (9341108630) service by paying Rs 3500 on 26 September 2009. As per the offer, the
    connection is lifetime and I can use the service based on prepaid balance. Initially
    10 GB of usage is given free with one month validity (i.e upto 25 October 2009).
    However upto 25 October 2009, I could use only 5 GB and rest I assumed lapsed. I
    could not log on internet as I did not have prepaid balance.
    On 7th November I topped up with Rs 500 for usage of 700 MB as per their prepaid
    plan. I could log on internet only for two days after that. Subsequntly I could not
    access internet though my balance is shown 48 MB from Reliance site.

I have spoken as well written to customer care and they inform that I have pending
    balace of Rs. 300. My account will be activated only when I clear that amount.

Definitely this is defying the condition of a prepaid service. Also to remember that
    I could get a maximum of 70 KBPS down load speed though it is claimed to be 3.1
    MBPS.

I am seeking your help to sort the issue. Reliance communication should refund my
    amount so that I can use service from other operator.

Ashis Kumar Saha

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint with your permanent address, and the complaint nos. registered with Reliance Customer care so that we can guide you accordingly.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Anupam7z is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Hello Sir,

I am Anupam Kumar rajvanshi, i am from Lucknow. I was a Airtel broadband user.. then a reliance agent came and told me reliance broadband is better..I'll get 75 Kbps download speed etc at just around 500 Rs per month.. so i took reliance broadband along with the free telephone they provided as an offer. After few days of using it i discontinued it because it was absolutely not what i was promised, and i told my reliance agent that i want my broadband connection terminated along with this free telephone which came with it.

He assured me my connection will me terminated and i will have to pay my due amounts and so i did.

My reliance broadband stopped working since then, but then again a month later i got reliance bill .. they said its leftover clearance .. so i paid it again.. This time to make sure my connection is discontinued and i am not charged again for the service i am not using, i called reliance customer care, on 22 August 2008 and asked them to terminate my connection, to discontinue it totally. The guy who was handling my case again assured me that it will be discontinued. My complaint number on 22-08-2008 was 74651474.

Then again i got a amount clearance bill in September .. which again i cleared paying Rs 1061/- on 30-09-2008 and my bill receipt number is UP/EB/LUKH/08-09/ "040910" , MDN no. 0522-3052158, Account no. 108678987 as written on my bill receipt.

But then again, i got a bill in october 2008 for the service which i asked to be discontinued atleast 2 months back and i even made an complaint at customer care for it to be discontinued on 22 August 2008.. Which i was not willing to pay because i was tired of paying my clearance bills for the services i didn't use and asked to be discontinued 2 months earlier. I feel i was being scammed by reliance. And that i made a big mistake by taking reliance broadband service.

On 9 February 2010 again i got a call from a reliance personal, ph no. 91 522 3934662 at 4:50 PM, telling me i have got bill to clear. And i have been threatened to pay the amount. The reliance personal who called me was talking very abruptly and rudely.

I don't have extra money to pay for things i didn't use. I am very disappointed with how reliance officials have handled my case so far.

It's not my fault that some of their officials couldn't enter some digits on computer to discontinue my account or they just mistyped it. And i am not willing to pay for their mistakes.

Complaint no. 74651474 made on 22-08-2008. Complete clearance bill paid on 30-09-2008. Bill Receipt no. 040910 UP/EB/LUKH/08-09/

Thank you.

Anupam Kumar Rajvanshi
    Mobile no: 9889966009
    Address: E-2099 Rajaji Puram,
    Lucknow 226017 U.P

P.S Sticking with airtel.. they only improved with time. They are the best.

Thumbs down FW: Request to Shift Broadband connection to new location

I am Shiva Kumar from Hyderabad. Currently my broadband connection(User ID : 328189006713) is on Safe Custody.

Seven days back I have sent scanned copies of ID proof and Address Proof documents to RCOM.broadbandrequest@relianceada.com to shift the net connection to new location. I have sent couple of follow-up mails for the same. But I have not received any response yet.

Even I called to customer care but I am not getting proper repsonce from them.

Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Anupam7z View Post
    Hello Sir,

Thank you.

Anupam Kumar Rajvanshi
    Mobile no: 9889966009
    Address: E-2099 Rajaji Puram,
    Lucknow 226017 U.P

P.S Sticking with airtel.. they only improved with time. They are the best.

Post Reliance Broadband Connection ---Worst Service and Customer Care

Please find below mails from Reliance broadband Customer care. We are following up for last 2 Months for our “Refund on Pending Installation”. Each time we get assurance only
    The service level of customer care team is very poor and not satisfactory up to the mark. They just do the copy cat of the same format which they do have with them.
    We are providing you the below details once again and expecting a prompt reply from your end will be appreciable.
    [I have applied for Wi-Max Broadband connection in House No-149,Vasant Apartment,Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on dtd 4th of March 2010 through a sales person of Reliance.
    Name of the sales person—Mr. Abinas Mob No- 9310009087. He has not provided any reference no or slip (CAF) for booking of the same.
    At that time whenever we were trying to contact Abinas he was not answering any of our calls. We don’t have any other mode to communicate that fellow. I have also lodged a complaint against Abinas in Reliance customer care. But that doesn’t work too either.
    When it became more than 18 days and the same has not been installed in our premise we have decided not to install the same.
    The connection was booked in the name of Mr. Vineet Giri Goswami, Mob No- 9873192300. We have provided all the necessary documents and a cheque of Rs 2106/-- in favor of RCIL, the cheque has also been debited after 4 days.
    Now I request you to kindly help in this regard to get our money back as we don’t need the connection anymore after such type of harassment from your sales person and technical guys. Also take some action against the irresponsible Abinas.
    On any further information revert me or call me on 9999334251. Please help.]

Default complainr against bad service

hi! i have reliance broadband wimax post paid connection from last 3-4 years!my user id is 357918527551. Now since last 8-9 months they are giving very bad service that is they come very late to collect bill and without informing they disconnect the connection. I told them many times about their services but no progress.... pls pls take some action

1. Filing Complaint against Reliance Broadband