Thread: Unacceptable Service by Airtel Broadband leading loss of Valuable time

sangramsinha is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Unacceptable Service by Airtel Broadband leading loss of Valuable time

I requested for Airtel Broadband connection in my flat number 901, Marvel Exotica, Lane 7, Koregaon Park, Pune on 11th June . I submitted all documents as proof of address, photograph & cheque no.043746 of HDFC Bank of Rs 250/ for installation on 11th June. I needed it urgently because of some major work to be done at night from home.

I was committed connection in 48 hours by the sales person - Mr Jalaj (Mobile Number : 09209055148).

On 16th June 2011 the cheque got cleared which clarifies that my request was registered.

I repeatedly contacted Mr Jalaj buy he was not taking my calls and the I started calling Mr Ashish (Mobile number 09860100416) and also the Pune service centre (020-40038861).

In spite of repeated follow ups , till today (6 PM. on 22nd June) my broadband connection is not activated.

I fail to understand, who will explain this delay to me ? Who will compensate for my losses of more than Rs 50000/ for not having access to internet at night ? What right the company has got to bank & encash my cheque and not giving me the service ? What about the commitment of the team of providing connection in 48 hours ? Do the company has any seriousness about consumers or they take them for granted ?

Hope to see a solution for the same.

Sangram Sinha

sunnytyagi is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Respected Consumer Court

I have purchase a device of TATA PHOTON PLUS last year & after using this almost 5 or 6 month given this device to Mr. Sandip Tyagi legally by submitted the documents of him in place of my documents. Now he is not paying the bill from last 4 month, at this stage I am receiving a call of Mr. Vinay Sharma (01132645357)from Delhi tishzari court & he told to me that a petition admit on the behalf of Company for me & your date is tomorrow 22-06-2011, so you will come on date & you will not come on date a warrant & a fine about 10,000 will be charge on to you. I can not understand this because I am totally discard from this after submitted the document of Mr. sandip tyagi then why company do this. I call to tata photon customer care & asking about this, they told to me the current user of this is Mr. Sandip tyagi but in cause of sandip tyagi not pay the bill when the action taken on you.I am shocking after hearing this. without any legal notice from court, how they take me a nezt day date.

One more thing after taking to him last time, I think, I have a doubt about this man, this man may be a recovering agent of company. If this man is fraud plz take a very strong step against him for this embracement.

Plz help me & take a action.

Sunny tyagi
    09045323163, 09210728901

TATA Indicom No. 09212758546
    Accont No. 906814149

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Sangram ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 22 June 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Sunny tyagi,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 June 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd