Thread: Reliance Broadband

bsncap is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2009

Unhappy Reliance Broadband

I have taken a WiMAX broadband connection from Reliance Communications to my house located at Shettihalli,Jalahalli(west),Bangalore in the month of November 2008.I've made a quarterly payment in advance, for 3 months.On 1st January 2009, I shifted my stay to C.V.Ramannagar which is 25 Kms from my old house.I have put a request for service location change on 2nd January 2009 to Reliance customer care over the phone(Ref no - 84715907).They said it will take 7 days for shifting the Wimax antenna, cable etc.I agreed and waited till 9 days for something to happen.Till now (22nd Jan 2009) I have made almost 10 calls to reliance customer care (1800-3000-7777) every alternated day after 9th Jan. Last 3 times, i demanded to transfer the call to the shift supervisors and with their(supervisor's) "special privilage" of escalating to the "Rapid Resolution Team", they did "escalations" for 3 times.Once the complaint is forwarded to Rapid resolution team, they 'll call back in 2-3 hrs (they didnt even do that on the 3rd time) and assure that the issue will be resolved in few hrs.Once they said , the other department is not responding.Then I asked them to give the local contact point details, so that I can call them up and do their job of co-ordinating.They said they are placed in Mumbai and neither have any information about details of people in Bangalore nor willing to give any other details.

Now I'm really upset with these happennings and I really feel that subscribers shouldn't be troubled in such a way after taking a high monthly subscription fee (Rs.1200/month).
    I wanna sue them for the trouble they have caused (service outage and no proper support) after taking advance payment from me.
    I think that, a small penalty of few thousands wont make any pain for them, so they should be fined minimum Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,00,000.
    I'm sure consumer court will consider this case and make them learn a lesson.
    Can you help me in this regard.

Bipin Narively
    C.V.Ramannagar
    Bangalore -560093

Mobile- 9731403439

Before going to consumer court, kindly do some basic formalities which will help you in future. Kindly provide us some information, your full contact details and the bill details.
    Send us as soon as possible for quick action.

bsncap is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2009

I have already mentioned my contact details.
    Bipin Narively
    House No#26
    2nd cross
    Versova Layout
    C.V.Ramannagar
    Bangalore -560093

Mobile- 9731403439

The bill details are as follows.

MR BIPIN S NARIVELY

Number of Services : 1

Payments Amount (Rs)
    Cheque Payment Received on 08-11-2008 3,367.00
    Total Payments Received 3,367.00

Also the customer care ref number is 84715907 . you can call (1800-3000-7777), with the above details, to confirm these case.

The request for service relocation was placed on 2nd jan 2009.Today its 28th Jan 2009.

Thanks in advance

Bipin

Thumbs down Pathetic service I got from the Reliance team in Whitefield

Hi, I dont know how the people in Bangalore are used to Reliance broadband. As of me the team at Reliance in Whitefield gave me pathetic service and arrogant response.

I had applied for Broadband on 07/09/09 and till date today, I didnt received the connection. And in between these 2 months I spent nearly some 300-400 rupees in calling them to check the status on this.

One Mr.Manohar-9008113479 saying he is the executive collected the required documents and cheque from me on the mentioned date. After that he never turned and I never got Broadband connection to my home.

After several calls I made to him to follow up on this he gave me few numbers saying these are his Team leaders and Managers.1)Shivanand:9741421628 2)Shivanand:9986770409 3)Manju:9342814993. and adding with the customer care number 30701210. If you believe it or not,I use to call all the above numbers 10times a day. For first 10-15 days I got response from the second number saying,I will be getting connection in another 2days, a week etc.which after that he never picked my call.Rest all follows the same.No one picks the call.

After all these today 20/11/09 I directly walked in to the Reliance office in Whitefield to check what's going on with my connection,the young lady from the reception just stated my application had got rejected and so got cancelled on 26/11/09, and so they will be refund my money and my documents in another 2 weeks.

So you people suggest me how can i take this further. After wasting my time in calling those irresponsible people in this particular place and team, finally i heard I am not going get the connection. You know what I am wondering here after hearing this still i called that executive Manohar and he stating I will be getting connection in another couple of days or in a week. Whats the bull shit game these people are playing with the public patience.

If they have told that I dont get the connection atleast in couple of weeks or in a month after I applied, I really may not bothered about this. But this is how they disappointed me. I am sure I am not going to Reliance in future again.

shriganesh1987 is offline Junior Member

Default @Pathetic service I got from the Reliance team in Whitefield

yes each n every word said in above is 100% true

i understand the disappointment...pain

they played the exact same game with me also

i'm shriganesh from bangalore

gungunind is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default losses due to non working of Reliance broadband

I am attaching a file in hindi kruti fonts regarding losses due to non working of reliance broad band connection near about three month.
    reliance broad band is not refunding our validity and balances between non working period.

Pramod Mishra

shriganesh1987 is offline Junior Member

Default Reliance broadband

dear sir

i'd applied Reliance broadband wired connection (unlimited plan) through customer care(180030007777)in october from bangalore in my name, Shriganesh cell#9611387961 of my RENTAL address

#10 Shanthi nilaya
    Ist cross
    Muniswara Nagar
    Ullal Main Road
    Jnanabharathi
    Bangalore-560056
    Karnataka

On 10th october 2009, reliance executive (Niroopa) came and collected cash of Rs/500 and gave the receipt and told i'll get connection within ten days

but till now

i did not get connection. When i called Niroopa he told that there's no feasibility in our area so i can't get the connection. When i asked the money he told he resigned his job.

I already gave complaint many times to customer support. But they are transfering their responsibilities and simply not giving proper response.

I'm tired of waiting and I'm student. I've financial problem. I want my money back urgently.

So please help me to get my money back Sir.

details:

company name: Reliance Broadband Communications

bill details: receipt-cum-acknowledgment of payment
    number is 17800011176348

Bangalore-560056

REIPL, KOLKATA Guest

Default Poor Customer Service of Reliance Broadband

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that our Billing A/c No. is 100000100779916 and our Broadband User ID is 369603300544, Bill No. 282443631298.

Your customer service provider Mr. Abhijit Kr. Poddar (M) 9830823009 charged double from us. Now we want to cancel the above user ID with immediate effect.

Your another customer service provider Mr. Abhisek Biswas, Retention Dept of Reliance House, 4th Floor, Kolkata, phone no. 3033-1462 call us for the above matter.

Kindly disconnect the above Broadband user ID with immediate effect as we are incurring charges for two broadband accounts.

Please also note that your sales executives are coming to our office or callings on us and misleading us with different Broadband schemes and tariffs. Because of this problems we had to pay for two broadband accounts.

I would request you to see that such things does not happen in future otherwise we will find alternatives and cancel all your services.

Yours faithfully,
    For Rampo Export Import Pvt. Ltd.
    Abhijit Shanghavi

Amaranath Guest

Default not responding

we applied for Reliance Broadband connection 30 days ago, the concern person not yet respond & no connection.
    please assist on this.

Banglore-48.

santosh8205 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

The response is frustrating,
    I had paid 500Rs as initial deposit to avail new connection after confirming the availibilty in our area (Bangalore-Prakashnagar-560021) with customer care and later with your sales executive. Nearly 2 weeks after waiting called back only to know connection is not availiable, when i requested for refund they informed it will be cheque will be dispatched to mentioned address, it has been more than 45 days trying all sorts to communicate with your customer care and sales executive([Location-Bangalore-Whitefield] obilesh-9379688894) multiple times, but no response.

wonder how can you have this kind of worst experience service if you want to have business !!

Quote Originally Posted by santosh8205 View Post

Hi Santosh,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Quote Originally Posted by santosh8205 View Post

Hi Santosh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Default 14 phone calls and 17 emails..!!! NO use..!

I had paid 500INR as the entry charges for broadband connection on 25th November 2010. After that no response from received from Reliance side, called up the customer care 14 times, sent 17 emails to customer care id; no use. Everytime I speak to an 'officer' he/she would say that the complaint has been escalated and the concerned team will call me back.

Itís been FOUR months now and I'm sure that the connection wont be given. Why canít they give the money back? On top of all these Reliance sends me monthly bills which says -500INR is the bill amount.

Why do such a big firm like Reliance want to play with people's hard earned money? I'm sure this is not a lonely case and so many 500s would add upto a huge amount. Is this how you planning to make quarterly profits?

I had paid Airtel broadband also the same amount for a new connection. After finding that there is no feasibility in my area, they called me up and informed. And within 2 weeks as they promised over the phone, I received my payment back. With Reliance its14 phone calls and 17 emails..!!!!

I walked into the CMH Reliance office twice and they are saying nothing can be done from their side, I need to go to WhiteField office for a remedy.
    I can take one day off from work and go, but what if the Ďofficersí sitting there tell me they are also helpless and ask me to go another branch on the other side of the city?

Application number: 17800015269677
    Date: 25 Nov 2010
    Cheque no: 47734, State Bank of Travancore
    Mobile: 9980527026

If you are not able to reach me(I see here that its a standard excuse which you give all the time) , please send an email to arskum@gmail.com with an update.

-Arun

Application number: 17800015269677
    Date: 25 Nov 2010
    Cheque no: 47734, State Bank of Travancore
    Mobile: 9980527026

-Arun

Hi Arun,

Default Unethical behaviour from Reliance Internet service provider and thier Executive

Hi All,

It is very unethical business from Reliance Internet service provider and thier Executive. I had paid 500INR on 07/12/2011 to one of the executive Called Babu.H.R for internet connection in jalahalli east. He gave Receipt-Cum-acknowledgement of Payment--17800015265717. But right from the day one they are not standing on thier words. To get my advance back i have communicated to thier Finance Executive Jyothish(9379623222) but he to just gave assurance and didn't reply. Now both Finance Executive and Field Executive Babu(9590523494) are not taking my call.

It has become an habbit for this Reliance executive to cheat people.

For such an unethical business they should be ashamed of themselves.

Murlidhar.