Thread: BSNL broadband complaint

T Majumdar Guest

Default BSNL Broadband poor service

Myself T. Majumdar, resident of city Chandrapur, Maharashtra, have a BSNL Broadband Internet connection on my landline phone number 07172-262107. In the begining, the internet connection was working properly but with some minor problems. But since the last 2 - 3 months, the service has deteriorated so much that it is impossible to work on the internet.

Every week I have made complaints to the concerned officers and engineers working in the BSNL Chandrapur Exchange office. At first they used to give atleast some hollow promises that the situation will improve in some time etc. But nowadays, they simply say that "we cannot do anything about it. You have to work just the way it is." The higher officers in the IT wing are completely useless as they have little or absolutely no technical expertise to handle a department such as IT, including the General Manager himself.

I just hope someone can take some action, because as the BSNL people say, its a govt. office and no one can do anything about it.

dheeraj_sharma is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default bsnl broad band dead hai

mera bsnl ka broad band connection dead hai 3 din say telephone chulu haihum apany najdik kay exceange mai complain kar nay kay liy call kar rahy hai koi recive nahi kar raha haino hai
    06421222000
    jab hum apany sdo say bat kiy mob no9431200656 wo bol raha hai 06412300007 say bat kigiy koi reponce nahi mil raha hai,mery samgh mai nahi aa raha hai complain kaha per karu pz help me
    dheeraj sharma
    land line no 06421222218
    mob no 9955307012
    bihar

Satya. Guest

Unhappy My last month broadband bill was 1800

i'm customer of bsnl broad band.. from chirala. and im availing bsnl broadband internet facility.
    In the month of September my broadband plan was 750c, i was little worried with the speed, so i have requested the bsnl wid a letter requesting to change my broadband plan to 500c+(clearly Written) ( which is a 2.5GB free UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD) , so next month i.e., October my speed has been changed. so.. taking that into consideration.. i've decided that my broadband plan was changed to 500c+.

i've used. 2642.24 MB i.e., (2.58 GB out of 2.50 GB)

So. this month on the 13th, i was shocked to see my broad band bill was 1742 RS/-

according to bsnl if we use additional MB it charges 0.80ps/MB , so i shud get bill of amount additional 65 RS/ exceed MB usage.. i.e., 703 RS or similar. but why did i get 1742 RS/- ??

My dad scolded me..and im in a no state to pay that bill, because i'm student.. []

What Should I do now ??

what if i dont pay the bsnl bill? anything will happen ? if yes please suggest me what to do ...

PLEASE HELP ME..

Default pathetic service

This is to inform you that BSNL which is into service industry never gives proper service because of its pathetic employees who never take ownership to give service.

The telphone number i use is 08022342158 in the name of S.Nataraju. I am disconnecting or want to disconnect my number of BSNL broadband cos of its frequent disconnection my previous number was 08028363589 If you check the total complaints i have given for both the numbers is amasing more than 20 times in these 2 years which are recorded n unrecordedis much more for all kinds of trouble.

Now coming to my recent incident I finally decided to disconnect broad band gave a written request to disconnect connection in sampangiramanagar exchange on 12th november to the big lazy females they said i need to call them back on 30th november n remind them for disconnecting hahaaaa any ways i called on 30th n 1st but they said they will get back to me at 6pm but they never did.

1.Now why cant BSNL disconnect the line on the same day or max 3 days?

2. why do we need to pay rental till 12th when we are upset with BSNL?

3. when we have gven complaints which has got recorded for more than 20times in 2 years

4. whyy cant their be any compensation of rental waiver or atleast take a responsibilty of giving better service?

5. why cant BSNL take young employees either for office work or for the call centre work?

Dear sir look into the issue and first of all make me get out of BSNL. Please help BSNL to give better service

A RS4500crore rofit company 3 years before has become RS4000crore loss company (courtesy-outlook money)

City Exchange
    City Exchange bldg,
    Sampangiram Nagar,
    Bangalore-27
    Mr. Ramachandra
    (CO)

vinay.b.n

Guru101 Guest

Lightbulb Sub: Broadband connectionis not working properly, some time stopped service, many pro

Respected sir/madam,

Sub: Broadband connectionis not working properly, some time stopped service, many problems occurring,..

02843 – 235333 using Broadband Domestic Rs.1350 per month rent since 5month registered name Rajyaguru Hardikbhai Kamleshbhai AT Umarala PIN Code 364330

Facing problem in problem in broadband service due many days, though companied verbal (telephone-9426679988 and other complain telephones)) and written by short message service (SMS) on DTO (Surname: Thand) and other local in-chargers.

DTO (Thand sir) sir, not reposing properly, also many times disconnect our telephone complained, they are switched off his phone due to duty time also.

I don’t have a responsible reply from any authority for the frequent requests that I have been making. Here is the history of complained: 6-December ‘ 2009 by the telephone 0278-2520250, 9-Dec, 2009 complained 0278-2424242 by telephone and many time 9426679988 (4 Dec, 7Dec, 11Dec, 12Dec 2009) also complained by SMS to 9426679988 10 December 2009 form 9426851606.

Kindly, requesting to take proper actions again not performing his duty…

Rajyaguru Hardikbhai Kamleshbhai
    Email ID: blackcards101@yahoo.com

Your Complaint Registered Successfully Request No is: 08072330912120002

CM SBI EKKADUTHANGAL Guest

Default Broadband not working 22250429

We have to inform that our Broadband is not working and complaint made in 1500 lastweek.
    Two days after the complaint a call from your Nungambakkam office advised to change the IP address. After changing also it is not working and same is informed to them they have assured to send some technicians to rectify the fault. Still no person has attended and yesterday we have called the nos. 1500 and 22252000, 22251000 they have also not responded positively and they have give higher officials (JE and others) phone numbers. But to our surprise the phone has not picked up by them.

As we have switched over from other providers to BSNL in toto, we need your services very prompt.

We onceagain request you to attend the complaint immediately today without fail.

CHIEF MANAGER
    SBI SSSI EKKADUTHANGAL BR
    CHENNAI 600032.

Avdheshv is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default BSNL Broadband Not working from last 20days

My telephone number is 079-22972275. I am a customer of BSNL land line connection and Broad band connection. Since last four weeks, my broad band connection completely dead and there is no response from the respected BSNL staff in restoring my broad band connection, inspite of lodging complaint over phone, begging personally several times, by myself to the staff at Odhav telephone exchange office, at Ahmedabad to solve my problem. But till this moment my broad band connection is not restored. In addition my land line connection is also dead and there is no action again from honorable and respectable BSNL staff to restore even my land line connection. Will some higher officials in BSNL, Ahmedabad take necessary action in restoring my broad band connection, at least after looking at this complaint. Last month also, for almost about 15days, the land line and broad connections were dead.

Default BSNL broadband issue

I am a broanband user of BSNL, with unlimited scheme. I have been facing issues with the connectivity for ever. It hardly ever connects.

The worst part of this is the call center 1500 doesnt reach anywhere, it goes blank no matter what option one chosees.
    My adress details are as below.
    B2 patang plaza,
    bhartiya vidyappeth , katraj,
    Pune, maharastra.

Could you please help here
    Prabhakar shetty

Angry very bad response

HI,

i called for brodband & landline connectione problem and the same customer care excutive given Ticket number (88559569) i given my mobile number because business hours i am in office only, i got call from Bsnl i said my line frequently disconnecting so please check telephone line they said ok we arrange for direct visit within 2 days but still no bsnl staffs not come so i called today(29-Dec-09) one customer care excutive taken my call he told given tivket number are closed stating resolved i am shouting the guy because without resolving problem they closed the ticket then the guy cut the call without my inform.
    again i tried but i cant reach the line i dont know that guy done something

i called time : 10 pm 29-Dec-09

I am very dissatisfied very bad customer service i seen in bsnl nobody response the customers i want to disconnect my line

we are not getting money without hard work

so please request to you response the mail and take action that customer care excutive

Default Irresponsive broadband authorities

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a resident of Akola, Maharashtra & my landline no. is 0724-2442614, i had applied for broadband connection on 23rd nov 2009 with HOME-750 plan & had paid Rs.750 as per the rules. One month has passed & even after repeated requests & complaints my broadband service hasn't been provided to me. i've been personally complaining to the concerned officers but none of the officer is responding to any of my complaints. i need your help in finding a solution to my distress.
    hope you would help me for the same.
    Thanking You.

Saurabh Zalte
    saurabhzalte@gmail.com
    (9860024466)

Default Broadband connection takes long to connect

My broadband connection on my land line no 0251- 2364443 takes longs to connect. Whn i dail up the msg comes 'The phone line is busy' then after some time then it connected, ie. after 15 -20 minutes. When it connects the connection is fast, but for connecting it takes long. How to check my usage? when i go the site where the usage is checked we have to enter the user id and password, but i have not got the user id and password to check the usage.
    i request you to kindly give me the solution.

Default not connected in right mode, for conecting brondband to hold phone

respected sir/madem,
    SUB. Broadband connectionis not working properly, some time stopped service, many problems occurring,..
    I am a broanband user of BSNL, with 500 home plan scheme.I am a resident of HANUMANGARH,RAJASTHAN, & my landline no01552-260146, I have been facing issues with the connectivity for ever. It hardly ever connects.
    .I need immediate response for the complaint if i am not received any response for the mail i will escalate to any level because we are not use the broadband without paying

hope you would help me for the same.
    Thanking You.

Could you please help here
    nand kishor lakhotia

Thumbs down Bsnl broadband complaint

Sir / Madam,
    I have a BB connection on my LL no. but I'm unable to check the usage of BB account. for this, I registered my self on BSNL CC site as described in the BSNL BB Installation Note but it shows that my account is locked. In addition to these I'm also not able to change the BB a/c Password.
    On contacting the officials of BSNL, they are saying that it is a software problem and can't be resolved right now and no time limit can be told as they also don't know how to fix it.
    I have a strong fear that as the password is default as given by BSNL, someone may misuse my account.
    kIndly help me out of situtaion.

Default broadband 1504- saying 'restored' everyday without doing anything

Some months back and again this month everyday my only job is to lodge a complaint at 1504, note down a complaint number, to get the only response (presumably a randomly set sms) 'Dear Customer Your Circuit ******** (BB ph. number) has been restored BB Helpline 1504" and since NOTHING IS RESTORED, the whole process is repeated... the latest complaint no. T-1053 dt 25.02.2010

Post 678 error regular

requested sir, local managment is not responsibility answer of our complaint. please take action of local servicsman & solve our problem

1. BSNL Broadband