Thread: Tata Photon Plus Activation

Default Tata Photon Plus Activation

hi
    This farooq zakir

I have Purchased Tata Photon + Device on 2nd May
    Till Now The device has not got activated i have given many complaints to the customer care
    but no response every time when i call customer a new complaint id stating it will get activate after 24
    hours.
    Now i just want them to activate immediately or i want my money which i have paid 1700 for the decuce

Tata Photon + Number - 9243365070

hours.

Tata Photon + Number - 9243365070
    Connection in the name of Abubakar Zakir
    Dear Mr. Zakir,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, We are unable to trace your records from the given Tata photon number, hence, request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom Application number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Tata Indicom.

mobiola01 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Unhappy about activation of tata photon plus

i have bought a new tata photon plus..they told me that it will be activated by entering my 14 digit activation pin..which i got with the kit..but whenever i am entering that pin it is displaying ACTIVATION UNSUCESSFULL...please tell me any adjecent way for activating the connection...
    i will be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness

Quote Originally Posted by mobiola01 View Post
    i will be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, and 14 digit activation card e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Tata Indicom.

Angry poor service photon + activation

i have purchased my device 4 days later but till now its not been activated.this is poor i want my activation now , I bought this for my immediate work.But due to your poor facilities i was unable to complete my work so i want u to activate my device now......................
    my photon no is 9212600843
    and MEID:A000002E2DB8D2

my photon no is 9212600843
    and MEID:A000002E2DB8D2

Dear Mr.Arun,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your account was activated on 27-oct-1.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 .

Prashant Mahajan Guest

Unhappy Not Activate my New Photon Plus

my New Photon Plus Connectiom nOT Activate.......................................... ................................................
    plz Activate my Madem............................................. .................................................. .............................
    my Photon no. is .. 9260081871........................................ .................................................. .......................

Default Activation Tata photon +

Activate my Tata photon plus number 9241044507. Its been 24 hours now.

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO

Quote Originally Posted by Prashant Mahajan View Post

Dear Mr. Mahajan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per our records we found that your number is active and there is no issue.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Activate my Tata photon plus number 9241044507. Its been 24 hours now.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per our records we found that your device is active and there is no issue.

Customer care

kashidedhiraj is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Thumbs down activation key

Now i just want them to activate immediately .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Default pin to activate

i lost my tata docomo photon plus s pin .... how can i get it back???

x10006 Guest

Unhappy tata photon plus activate it please

number is 9205020419 its been 3 days please do it quickly

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. COMPLAINT AGAINST TATA TEL reg TATA PHOTON 9221188116
    By rahulgk in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:23 PM
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:40 PM
  4. Wrong Bill send me me from TATA Indicom (TATA PHOTON)
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem