Thread: Reliance 3G Dongle - Looting People

Default Reliance 3G Dongle - Looting People

Name:  Reliance-Mobile.jpg
    I have purchased prepaid reliance 3g data card of rs. 2500 + 25 rs sim on 5th of january. it worked for one day then it suddenly stopped working, i went to web world from where i purchased they people first not ready to listen then after too many arguments they told me that my sim is of 32k i have to buy 64k sim for which they ppl charged me 100rs. more then it also not worked then they suggested me to switch over to postpaid so that they ppl resolve my problem sooner. now they activate 749 plan for 2gb on my request + 99 pack forcibly by telling me that this plan is necessary otherwise it will not work. i agreed it too but still not able to use it properly. lastly after too many of complaints i found that there is no proper network at my place. i logged complaint for same, they people told that it will be resolved with in two days and after that i waited for 18 days but not even a single effort for solution by these ppl even the appelate and nodal authorities are just name plates. they people dnt reply emails and also the phone numbers provided not in working. so at last i decided to terminate this thing and on 15th of march i visited web world for termination request and now they people are not able to terminate it. after lot many arguments and all, they give me 15 days time for termination. nw situation is still m nt sure that when i will get rid of this and i have to pay money without using proper service. i am ready to pay the billing amount bt i want assurance for termination and also want to terminate it as soon as possible. i have waisted much of my time and money on this thing. i dont want any solution. i want termination only.

Hi Kapil,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

Mar 2011

thank u madam for your suggestion, can they people return all my money i have spent on 3G data card? i am staying in west mukherjee nagar delhi, i have purchased it from near by reliance world situated in mukherjee nagar near batra cinema
    Last edited by Kapil_adv07; 03-18-2011 at 09:11 PM.

my contact no. are 09779933433, 09717747009
    and one thing more still there is no response from reliance for my termination of 3G data card. today fourth day has passed. my request number is 149072730 and my data card number is 7827929427
    Last edited by Kapil_adv07; 03-18-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Mar 2011

today i received a call from customer care for termination, but still there is no assurance from reliance. The customer care executive on phone gives following statements:
    it may be terminated by 30th march,
    we will try to terminate it,
    we will try resolve it.
    when i asked him if it is not terminated by 30th march then his reply was then write to us then we will see. then i asked him the what about the money i charged day by day, he said wo bill to banega sir jab tak terminate nahi hota. yaar what is this? why reliance is not able to terminate a number, why reliance is always try to extract money from pocket of the people by playing these cheap games. why? yaar mujhe ye samaj nahi aata jab connection activate karna hota hai to 2 min nahi lete aur ab terminate karne par itna time kiyo? atleast billing should be barred from the day when customer requests for termination.
    Last edited by Kapil_adv07; 03-19-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Hi Kapil,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Mar 2011

My billing amount is increasing day by day. I want my billing should be barred first.

Hi Kapil,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Exclamation Relaince 3G dongle speed problem

Just three days back, I bought Relaince 3G dongle on suggestion of retailer from chandigarh who said that dongle comes unlocked from company(is it truth?) itself with one year warranty so you should buy this as you can put any sim. However i preferred to use relaince sim only. I paid 1300 for dongle and got recharge of Rs 303 for plan to get 1GB data browsing. On first day it worked well once i plugged into my laptop it gave good speed of 7.2 mbps but next day it stopped working and showing speed of even less than GPRS and 2G!!!

What's the solution, can anyone suggest? I have used it only for 30 mins and now it is not working...have I wasted my money by buying Relaince 3G dongle?

Jun 2010

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

sds Guest

Default Non functional reliance 3g device since date of purchase -01 nov 2012. Data card no 9022987040

24 NOV 2012
    1. I purchased Reliance 3 Dongle from SDE communications ,Sec -13, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Pin 410210, Tel no of Shop owner, Mr Surinder singh 9324673668 on 01 Nov 2012 by paying Rs 1500/-.
    2. The device was with the owner because he told me that he will get it activated. In good faith I accepted the same.
    3.He gave it to me after the activation on his system on 03 Nov 2012. When I tried it on my system having Window XP system, I found it was not initialising. I showed it to the dealer. e too tried it but failed. Thereafter he tried the 2 device on my computer which functioned well. So. I told him to replace it with 2 device, but he refused.
    4. Since 03 Nov till date I have complained to the reliance on * 355 as well as by e-mail, but they have not taken any suitable action to ensure either replacement or repair the existing device which can function on my computer.
    5. They kept on blaming my system. I told them that I use MTNL internet connection & their antivirus which functions to my extreme satisfaction. On their instructions, I unloaded the entire system but of no avail.
    6. Till date I have neither utilised it nor activated it (activation by dealer) & there is no response to resolve the problem.
    7. The references numbers since 03 Nov are as follows:-
    191026473, 191916454, 3018215416, 3019387707, 3015169953, 3024926540, 18602002011, 3026257570.

8. My request is as follows:-
    Please replace the same device
    Change with 2G device which functions on my computer
    Reimburse the cost incurred.
    SDS

COPY OF E-MAILS ATTACHED BELOW

By e-mail to netconnect.broadband@reliancead.com

09 NOV 2012

Dear Customer Care Manager,

1. I purchased the Reliance 3 G Dongle on 01 Nov 2012. I did not activate the same. However, the Reliance gallery dealer (Mr. Jitender Singh, Sec 13 .Kharghar Navi Mumbai Pin 410210, Tel No 022 39293716, Mob No 9324673668) got it activated through his employee (tel no 9320496161) on his computer having Windows System 2007 on 03 Nov 2012.

2. When his employee tried to activate the same on my computer having Windows XP as the operating system, the same could not be activated in his shop. But, when he tried to operate the 2 G device, the same was successful. There was nothing wrong with the computer.

3. The owner/employee refused to replace the device with 2 G or provide any assistance for the 3 G device. They told me that my computer requires a check up . I got it checked by paying Rs 500/- And the mechanic told me that the computer is all right & the defect lies in the device. His employee had already removed the antivirus loaded by MTNL on my computer costing Rs 800/- by stating that it may be affecting the installation process. I lost Rs 1300/- in the whole bargain.

4. I lodged a complaint on 05 Nov 2012 (complaint references between 05 Nov to 09 Nov are 91026473, 3013020421, and 3015169953 ), While lodging the complaint your *355 number always gave the automatic computerized reply that the no of the device 9022987040 is invalid. I checked through your representatives manning the toll free telephone who replied that it is not invalid & the system will soon set it right. Till today 09 Nov 2012 time 3-12 p.m. it has not been set right & I get the same message of invalidity !!!

5. Besides, the above, I repeatedly gave the same information to your representatives from 05 Nov to 0 9 Nov. They all told me that I should now go to the ZTE service center at Vashi Plaza sec-7, Navi Mumbai. I contacted the service center at Vashi who told me that they would require the bill for the same which I do not have as the Gallery owner neither gave it nor does he wants to give the XEROX of the duplicate copy.

6. My recommendation is that since I have neither activated the system nor utilized it so far from 01 Nov to 09 Nov 2012 as it does not function with Window XP , I should either get the replacement, or 2 G system which works on the window XP as shown by the employee in the shop. Alternatively, the shopkeeper should get it changed/repaired under his own arrangements as he has the bill. Or he should give me the Xerox copy of bill no 2015 dated 01 Nov 2012 for an amount of Rs 1500/- .He did not give me the bill because he has charged Rs 1500 instead of Rs 1299.

7. Please covey your decision on my mob no 9323067158 as I do not have the internet facility at present .

8. The other details of the device are:-

HSUPA USB STICK, Model No 190, CE 1588, RSN RZTCDC 120993021,
    IME 911133904778922. Made In China

9. You are requested to get the device repaired/replaced besides recouping the loss, which I have incurred. As a senior citizen, since I do not have any one to do my job, I should not be made to run around for a product, which I have neither used nor activated. The total use as per your records by the employee while activating the device is 0.29mb. He should also give me the Xerox copy of my bill no 2015 date 01 Nov 2012. Alternatively, the cost incurred should be reimbursed.I do not have any one to do my job, I should not be made to run around for a product, which I have neither used nor activated. He should also give me the Xerox copy of my bill no 2015 date 01 Nov 2012.

Suresh

Suresh

21 Nov 2012
    "Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com" <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com>
    To: Suresh <salokhe11@yahoo.co.in>
    Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 1:39 PM
    Subject: RE:'Reliance=011-307-704' Re: COMPLAINT -NEWEL Y PURCHASED & UNUSED RELIANCE 3 G DEVICE ON 01 NOV 2012

(my comments were forwarded in coloured fonts as shown against each statement.)

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 20, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect 3G number 9022987040, regarding inability to use the service,

We regret the inconvenience. YOU ARE NOT GENUINE.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.
    YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE WITH THIS APPROACH.

We have checked and verified in our records, services of your account are active.
    NOT ON MY COMPUTER .THAT IS MY COMPLAINT.

We request you to re-check the settings:
    I CANNOT RECHECK THE SETTING BECAUSE THE DEVICE DOES NOT OPEN UP.

APN: rcomnet
    USER NAME: (leave Blank)
    PASSWORD: (leave Blank)
    Network mode : Automatic

If you still facing the same issue, we request you to write to us with following details:
    PLEASE ASK THE DEALER TO FORWARD THE SAME. IN HIS SHOP THE 2 G DEVICE WORKED WELL. I TOLD HIM TO REPLACE 3 G WITH THE SAME. MY COMPUTER IS WORKING SATISFACTORILY WITH MTNL INTERNET. I HAVE ATTACHED THE BILL OF THE DEALER . EXCESS PAY MENT HAS BEEN MADE . THE CORRECT PRICE IS Rs 1299/-
    Operating System WINDOWS XP
    Device/Dongle Make & Model MODEL MF 190. HSUPA USB STICK CE1588, ZTE CORPORATION, MADE IN CHINA, RoHS, SAR VALUE 1.14W/Kg(1g)
    Number of Signal Bars NO SIGNAL BARS PRINTED ON THE DEVICE. ASK THE DEALER PLEASE. SEE THE BILL ATTACHED
    Cable Type (if any) I HAVE NO CABLE
    IMEI number of the data card 911133904778922, RSN RZTCDC 120993021
    Desktop/Laptop Make & Model LAP TOP- COMPAQ, PRESARIO
    Exact location where problem faced KHARGHAR 410210, I HAVE GIVEN IT TEN TIMES SINCE 1 NOV 2012 . PLEASE ALSO SEE THE BILL ATTACHED
    Alternate contact number I HAVE GIVEN IT TEN TIMES SINCE 1 NOV 2012 . IT IS 9323067158.
    Suitable time to contact number
    ANY TIME . I KNOW YOU ARE COMPLETING THE FORMALITY AS PER YOUR CULTURE. THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN ASKED TO ME SINCE 01 NOV 2012
    The details furnished by you would enable us to assist you better.
    I HAVE NO HOPE AT ALL WITH THIS DILLY DALLYING BEING CARRIED OUT SINCE PAST 20 DAYS.

As per Service Request ID 191916454, the complaint has been escalated to the relevant department for the appropriate actions to be taken. TIME PASS . NOTHING WILL COME OUT TO THE CUSTOMER'S ADVANTAGE AS CAN BE SEEN NOW.

Your complaint for ivr issue has been registered, vide Service Request ID: 192057643 (on 11/21/2012 at 01:12:10 PM) and it would be resolved within 24 days from the time complaint has been logged.
    SIMPLY A RITUAL TO FOOL THE CUSTOMER AS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR PAST 20 DAYS

In light of the above clarifications we trust we have addressed your request satisfactorily.
    NOT THE LEAST. YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF & TRYING TO FOOL OTHERS.
    Thank you for choosing Reliance. I AM REPENTING TILL DATE. NEVER IN MY LIFE I WILL GO FOR THE RELIANCE PRODUCT.

Best regards,
    SAME TO YOU. PLEASE RECOUP MY LOSSES BEFORE YOU ASK ME TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THIS POST PAID PLAN WHICH I HAVE NOT UTILISED SINCE THE DATE OF PURCHASE. 01 NOV 2012

Ahmed Khan
    Officer - Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited

Nath Guest

Unhappy Reliance 2g net

Reliance prepaid 2g net very slow. I purchase it on seeing my friend ,net programme very fast and i influanced very much. I do the same take 3g dongle and 2g pack Rs 99, but fall in vain every attemt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

1. Tata Docomo Dongle Waste Service
  3. TATA DOCOMOA 3G Dongle - vinod
    By vinod.b.kumar in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 08:31 AM
  4. TATA DOCOMA 3G Dongle issue
    By vinod kumar b in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 08:08 AM