Thread: Fraudulent Airtel Broadband

Debleena Guest

Angry Fraudulent Airtel Broadband

This is in regards to the Broadband Connection that I took up in October'10 from Airtel. I also bought a Binatone WiFi Router worth Rs.1500+ from them. For the first 2 months it was working fine but then one fine day it stopped working. I raised complaints 2 times in 2 consequetive weeks and the technical person who visited informed that the wifi router is defective and it is unable to uprade automatically and replaced my new Binatone router with an old Beetel router inspite of my Binatone router being in the warranty period. When I questioned him he said he is a technical person and he can't do anything about it and he will replace it with whatever is available. The same day once the person left it stopped working again and I raised a complaint again for the connection not working and also on the router issue. I was informed that it was a mistake and i will be provided with a new router replacement. But no one turned up at my place to fix the issue. When i called up again to check I was informed that the executive had told he visited my place and the prob was fixed hence they closed the complaint. How disgusting is that!! How can a brand like airtel close a complaint basis what the executive said. Is it not their responsibility to check with the customer if the prob was actually fixed??? Since then it has been 3 months and even after repeated complaints no one has bothered to call or come to fix the issue. Instead the bill is getting generated every month. I have not availed the service for the last 3 months and I get repeated calls for bill payment and when I tell them my issue they say someone will contact me which never happens.

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is online now Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Debleena ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 10 March . 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is online now Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Debleena ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd