Thread: Complaint against beamtele.com (beam cable)

rockerskranthi is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Default Complaint against beamtele.com (beam cable)

Hi, i am a kranthi from hyderabad. i am registered user of beamtele.com , i have shifted my house a few months ago and i have requested the beamtele to shift my connection. i have been requesting from three months. One of their representative has collected the bill (shifting charges + package amount) 45 days ago and till today i dint get any service. i have even requested for refund, but i dint got any good response from the customer care department. My Beamtelecom Account Number is 94628 , And my User id is rockerskranthi@gmail.com

Post about beamtele internet

my user name is : syedakram_007@yahoo.com
    and i am from new bakram ,musheerabad.
    i here to inform beam tele internet that ,from 5t06 days its giving 256kbps speed,instead of 786.
    and also know that over 30 gb in month it will give my previous speed,but i had not downloaded over 30 gb yet and its giving previous speed,and my request is that to plz check properly my downloads and return my real speed 786kbps.

syedakram_007@yahoo.com Guest

Default beam cable complain

hi this is my beam tele id:syedakram_007@yahoo.com and i am not recieving my net speed properly ,my net speed
    is 786kbps and frm beamtele i am not getting proper 200kbps also ,whats this if u do this , how we can pay to u monthly
    solve my problem soon, i am waiting for my real speed 786kbps ok
    i am waiting for ur responds

Default bad service of beem internet services..................................

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD never go for beem beem beem beem...........................................

vijay5890 Guest

Default worst services of beamtele

I Mr. Vijay paid the amount of Rs1200/- towards installation and one month advance payment for beam telecom connection on 5th April. After repetation of n number of telephones to them they installed on 31st May, now they are asking the bill for April and May. When i m calling to the customer care they re not responding.... dont go for that company..i think thats fraud

sridhar.irujolla is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

I have paid the amount of Rs1200/- towards installation and one month advance payment for beam telecom connection on 12th july. Till now they didnt gave connection. Every day i'm calling to customer care,but no use and no response.
    I asked them to give my money back, they are telling it will take 30 days to refund. Dont go Beam Tele, The work cable.
    My acc Num:224659

N S REDDY is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Any chance don't go for beam service.............................hope less service, just minting money all dirty rouges...

pradeepkothari is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Same with me , i shifted to my opposite building and they did not shift my connection yet. On several call they keep on telling lie that will be done in next 24 hours but 10 days passed and no resolution. It was a pathetic exprience with beam telecom. 2666696 is my complain number.

hgaharana is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry Worst support services from Beam telecom

Hi All,

I am very disappointed with the support which I am getting from Beamtele team. I have logged several tickets but all of them were closed without closure confirmation from my end or resolving the issue as well. I have escallated the issue to Technical engineer Mr. Ramu, Area head(Kondapur, Hyd) Mr. Ranjeet & Jubliee hills Branch head Mr. Wajid as well but no use. I have visited Beamtele office as well but all in veins.

Tickets are still getting closed without confirming or resolving the issue. I have sent mails to Nodal officer ( Ms. Ruchi Chakraborty) as well but all waste.

Ticket # Date
    3183404 3-Oct-11
    3195213 4-Oct-11
    3234403 8-Oct-11
    3235860 8-Oct-11

I have faced this issue couple of more times but due to time constraints I didn't got the chance to log the ticket. Please arrange someone to have look into this issue, this is not the single incident but a full chain.

Best wishes/
    Himanshu
    Account #218862

Default Add one more victim to the big list

This is Praveen from Chaitanyapuri. I have taken Beamtel connection in Jan'11. For the first few months, it worked well.
    Once there were some issues with the connection, i have realized that the Beamtel customer care is WORST ever i have ever faced in my life.
    I do not understand why the people create new tickets without resolving the old ones which got raised for the same purpose.

I do not have internet for almost 40 days now, but the CC people say that there is usage on my account and refund is not possible.
    Friends, let me know if we can go to some legal forum where these guys would be punished for their mistakes.
    I am ready to spend some amount as well just to make sure that these buggers pay for their negligience.

/ Praveen
    pra_reddy82@yahoo.com

Default Delay ponse of customer care

I have wait for 13.42 seconds on hold , still no response from the customer care support on 20.10 .2011 at 12.37 pm.

I am very much disaapointed with the reponse

Its bad on the admistrative part of beam tele.

Its high time for C.E.O of beam cable to resolve the issues.

For further contact u can call me on 9849435909.

y.s.r Guest

Default it's wast network company

veryy badddddddddddddd i am faced many problems while shifting connection........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

Default hathaway waste connection

i took hathway connection with 1mbps plan which has 3gbs speed limit the executive who came to my house didnt tell me that its limit is 3gb and after usage of 3gb it is downgraded to 128kbps thats the plan after that i changed my plan to 512kbps with limit of 10 gb now started the drama first 3 days the plan was 512kbps speed only after that they changed my plan to first one i requested many times and many calls and many complains there is no response for complaints and for calls they will say 1 hr or 2hrs like that iam facing this problem from 2 weeks there is no response
    hathway connection customer service is a waste service hahway dnt know to provide service

raju552@gmail.com Guest

Post raja

disconnect my connection this month. next month i will continue this conectine thanku

mohdkarimakha@gmail.com Guest

Default disconect connection for 3 months

hi beam tele, this is mohd kareem khan and my account id =159683. actually i want to inform you i will go for other country. so disconnect the connection for 3 months,from start this month only.im complain to the customer care .he say that you can contact support@beamtele.com later i will connect that connection. im waiting for your reply as soon as possible....... thanks

Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:07 PM