Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: complain against BSNL

govindpisharody is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Thumbs down landline complaint for past 4 months

my bsnl ph 04872381089 is faulty for last 3 to 4 months ... iam fed up of registering complaint..
    they come blame it on cable or their inferiors and do a temp repair and go off.
    with the rains cross connections and horrible quality it is unberable..
    whom should i complain .. i complained to exchange ,, sde by phone

vkraiwcl@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default complaint for non installation of landline

Vide order no 1000535145 dated 15.07.2010 one land line no 0712-2243811 was alotted to me . Even after 1 1/2 half month time the same has not yet been installed.Nobody is able to give correct version,when it will be installed and waht is the problem. I have to take boradband connection and without landline connection ,I am not able to get the same. Will any body in BSNL work responsibly and do something

V.K.Rai
    Matru Anchal Apartment
    RPTS ROAD,Nagpur 15.

Default Bsnl mobile doesent works!

I am a resident of adhya Pradesh, Bhopal, ayodhya bypass, well within the city limits, at my home, there are very poor bsnl mobile signals, and so are the three G and 2G signals, hope, ever BSNL, will care for it!!! My cell no. is : 919425607680, and my email id is ssgpbla@gmail.com.

Angry what a worst service

this is one worst service i ever xprenced..:@

subhadip sen Guest

Thumbs down Complain for dead land line telephon

I am the customer of BSNl land line . My land line no is 033 2453 8051.this phone is dead last 10 days . so we fiil a great problem . so I request you to active my teliphon very quickly ,I wiil be great ful to you.

Ramesh Nayak Guest

Default BSNL Excel geral plan currency recharge complaint

I have recharged my Excel general account with Rs 700. The offer given was..full talk time and 700 sms free. But soon after 200 sms (i.e from 10-10-2010) my sms started charging me (as 80 paisa per sms). Several time I tried to call to customer care but they just hang up or keep me waiting for long time won't turn back.
    Where can I complain against this? how to solve this problem.
    Hope I will get some help here.

Details
    Phone number : 9449791341
    Plan : Excel general

Angry i want to deactivate my joke service

my name is ANIMESH TRIPATHI from Raebareli and my mobile number is 9415742816.sir i want to complain that in my number the joke service is activated automatically i don`t send any message for this service or don't receive any call from this service.Present time i receive the joke from 56505 number.i am also 3 complain to bsnl customer care
    1-docket number-6381677 date of complaint -01-11-2010
    2- docket number-6392374 date of complaint-11-11-2010
    3-docket number-6402669 date of complaint-17-11-2010
    after register first complaint i am wait...but no reply is send from bsnl then i send a text message UNSUB JOKE to send 56505 date 09-11-2010 but i don't receive any confirmation message from bsnl then i complaint bsnl customer care to 11-11-2010 for next complaint but i don't receive any confirmation message from bsnl then i send another message
    CAN Jokes yes send to 56505 date 14-11-2010 but i don't receive any confirmation message from bsnl then i write a application for bsnl office raebareli but i don't receive any confirmation message from bsnl then i complaint to bsnl customer care and receive another docket number 6402669 date 17-11-2010 .finally i wrote manually complaint to bsnl office raebareli but present time my joke service is activated this time and i am also charged 5 Rs per week.
    sir i humbly request to you to deactivate joke service from 9415742816

otherwise i go to consumer court for this problem

Default BSNL SERIVice worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My land line bsnl phone 04344 222570 is not working past five days , we informed Hosur Telephone exchange & we booked call in 198 & we informed to Dharmapuri GM also they told it will be cleared with in hrs but past two days noting happen.
    OnLY wast of my money is happen.So for no one from telephone exchange visited my line (hOME)
    simply they are saying they will clear within day
    i tried to below numbers
    04342 260020 - Dharmapuri
    04342234000- GM Dharmapuri
    09486101675 - Hosur Exchange JM
    04344-292088
    So far no action taken to restoring my connection .This is happening every Month
    I reported many times to 198 / 1500 /
    But no action taken.
    very very worst service By BSNL
    so my suggestion to every one.
    better return the BSNL connection and go for Private Internet connection
    I tried WiF5 connection super Fast Service.
    If we call to customer service with in 12 Hrs service person will attn
    if u booked call at 12.00 am (Night) morning 8.00 am service eng will call you.
    same time From call center for next 2 day they will follow for to check whether problem has been solved are not .THEY WILL ASK FOR SERVICE FEEDBACK ALSO. Good service by WIF5
    when compare to BSNL 200% wiF5 is good .in past 4 month only 2 Days only i got Wif5 Problem. But they told it is problem in tower it will be cleared in 12 hrs.Same happened. But During that time also they attend my home and tried for alter net tower to fulfill my requirement.
    But BSNL IS WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! service provider. all person are only planning to get something from public..

Who will take care for this action
    Note : IF ANY ONE PLANNED TO MAKE COMPLAIN PLEASE MAKE COMMENT AS A TEAM WE CAN POST TO DELHI HEAD OFFICE ALSO.

nitish gupta Guest

Default complaint of BSNL broadband service

hi,
    i am complaing bsnl from previous 3 months but nothing is to be done they always blaming others people.

So hope you will consider my problem and take proper action.

nitish gupta

bsnl no: 0121-2556978
    address:9\96 shardhapuri
    kanker khera meerut

mobile no 9997314608

bodhisatya2007 Guest

Unhappy Complaining against bsnl due to inconvenience of recharge rs 31.

I want to inform u that I had recharged for Rs 31 on 30th november,2010. According to this offer i should get 2000 local sms & 1000 STD sms free. but i got only local smses free. On 1st dec i paid Rs 1.50 for std sms at bangalore.
    i made a complain that day itself and the customer care representative told me that it will be rectified shortly but not yet done. I paid today 1.50 also while sending std sms no 08970190259 & i made a complain today also complain no 6612256, they said the same....but i don't think anything will be rectified..as i lost my patience i am complaining against BSNL... ..My no is 9476411039. it is a prepaid connection from bishnupur,bankura,WB,pin-722122. i took it apprx on 29th aug 2010. that time also few money had been cut from my main account, i had given complain but nothing has been rectified. they were saying all money will be adjusted at your main balance but i am not benefited...so i feel they are not giving any attention of customer's problem.
    i need your help very much..
    Therefore, I am requesting you to look into the matter and do the needful and i will remain highly obliged. I will be waiting for your reply. my no is same as above. call me any time.
    thanking u,

with regards,
    Bodhisatya Mandal.

rajeev123 Guest

Thumbs down net connection problem

hi my name is rajeev singh i using bsnl 2g ,when i ever i tried to connect net though my data card......either no speed provided by the bsnl or net will not connected i am sick and tired with bsnl net services.

Ajay Rajan Naidu Guest

Unhappy Complaint against BSNL Buldana

I applied for Land line phone before 1 month to B.S.N.L. Office Buldana.
    But there is no response from BSNL.
    Pl. help me.

Yours
    Ajay Rajan Naidu
    My Address- Chandak Lay-out, Chikhli Road,
    Buldana - 443 001

Default 3G Service

I m suprising by BSNL's world class service.

I had send a sms for activating my 3g service 2 months ago(10 th dec 2010), but our World class serive provieder BSNL takes no action against this, after i had lodged complaint.

deo bihari sharan Guest

Default Not receiving SMS in mob no 9430073498

Name-Deo bihari sharan.Mobile number-9430073498.SMS's are not received by me as well as not delivered any where else .For this i had already complained and its complaint no is 51487 dated on 24/02/2011.Please look at it and take action on it as soon as possible.

rajaramiyer23@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default BSNL Activated without subscription BSNL

Bsnl have activated against unsubscription

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast