Thread: Hathway broadband

amit mishra Guest

Default Hathway broadband

My self
    amit gupta, I had taken Hathway broadband prepaid connection & my customer id is
    435869 & i am facing major problems
    due to this connection, like i am not able to use internet whenever i
    access the net all the time its not working so many time i have
    contacted in customer care but always they promise me for technical call
    back & i never get a call, I wrote them too many mail but they never replied(pls
    refer trailing mails), ultimately i have to suffer a lot, due
    to this i have lost app. Rs.100000/- in my business. Kindly inform me
    how you you can help me & re-inverse my loss,

Following is the detail of my complaints-

6- 2499693
    7- 2499693
    8- 2514333
    9- 2532505
    10- 2545847 - -- -- - - - - - etc.

I hope now you can understand what kind of services Hathway is providing to his
    customers.

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, amit gupta <yieshan2002@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear Zahir/Durgesh

in continuation of the trailing mails i had applied for disconnection (complaint no-
    2545847) but still their is no reply from your side, only once your executive call
    me & told me he will revert back but still their is no reply. still i am not able to
    connect internet through your cable.
    request you to kindly look in to the matter.

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, amit gupta <yieshan2002@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear team,

pls refer trailing mails, what you people expect from us....... if you will not
    reply on this mail till 14-03-09 then we will be forced to take this issue to
    consumer court.

once again request you to revert back on this mail.

--- On Thu, 12/3/09, amit gupta <yieshan2002@yahoo.com wrote:

still waiting for your reply

--- On Thu, 5/3/09, amit gupta <yieshan2002@yahoo.com wrote:

any update on this(please refer trailing
    mails)

--- On Wed, 4/3/09, amit gupta <yieshan2002@yahoo.com
    wrote:

still waiting for your reply

regards,

--- On
    Mon, 2/3/09, amit gupta <amitgupta@Humlog.com wrote:

My self amit gupta, my customer id is 435869 & i am facing major problems due to
    your connection, like i am not able to use internet whenever i access the net all
    the time its not working so many time i have contacted your customer
    care always they promise me for technical call back & i never get a call,
    ultimately i have to suffer a lot, due to this i have lost app. Rs.100000/- in my
    business. Kindly inform me how you will re-inverse my loss,

Following is the detail of my complaints-
    6- 2499693
    7- 2499693
    8- 2514333
    9- 2532505
    10- 2545847 - -- -- - - - - - etc.

I hope now you can understand what kind of services you are providing to your
    customers.

Kurvin A Kapadia Guest

Default Issue Regarding Internet Connectivity

Since Friday 02-10-2009 there is problem with internet. I have already made
    complaints but still there is no permanent resolution.

You may check my trailing mail that after renewal how many time i have mailed you
    for no connectivity.

I am not getting uninterrupted services from your end. I think that nodal and
    appellate whom i am marking mails in CC are of no use.

I am really fed up with your end.

Please kindly refund my money.

Boss i am suffering with your poor services since 2 years, still there is no
    improvement from your end.

I have paid you 1800 Rs for hazzlefree services not as a donation to you.

I am marking CC to consumer court also for their knowledge. Now if you will not
    return my money i will give you legal notice.

Kurvin A Kapadia
    099740-62380

Hathway cutomer Care Guest

Default Hathway cutomer Care

Greetings from Hathway.

We have found that you are facing continuous problem since last three days. Before
    that you have been able to use the services very regularly.

Please be assured that we are working on resolving your problem faced by you since
    last three days & the same will be done ASAP. We are attaching your complaint log
    with this mail for your reference. As a service provider Hathway have been always
    concern for resolution of problem caused to customer. We are apologies for the
    trouble caused to you.

Kindly also refer your usage in detail which is self explanatory that you are facing
    problem since last three days only. Else you have been able to use service without
    any trouble. Still, as assured we are working to resolve your this trouble ASAP to
    provide you a stable connectivity.

You can check your usage from below link by providing your User ID & Password given
    by Hathway. Select “Summary Usage” Link to check session wise usage.

Surat Helpdesk

altafmansoor Guest

Smile usage to see

how i can see my usage on my connection which i can see that how many mega buytes i have used please in form me via mail

altaf mansoor

my email id is altaf270574@gmail.com

ak bombaywala Guest

Default slow browsing complaint

dear sir my name is abdulkarim bombaywala my account no is 878292. i m a regular user of hathway broadband since 2 yrs, from six months no connectivity & slow browsing problems r there. not a single week i hv recieved a regular speed which i paid for. urs costumer service is xtra ordinary i must hv call 150 calls or more but recieved calls r on finger, every time excuses given r we hv no stock of wire or our system is upgrading, u cannot be able to see urs usage summary n many more excuses i m fed up with urs internet service this is my last month i think that iwill not be able to select urs service again

Rohan Deshmukh Guest

Default Dispute in Service Usage

Hi i am Rohan Vilas Deshmukh my a/c no is 749594.My plan is of 3 months 9 GB download with 2 MBPS speed. I had re-activated my a/c on 14-July-2012 & it is valid till 14-october-2012. Till 07-Aug-2012 my service usage as per Hathway records was around 1.5 GB download. & on 8th Aug 2012 i received a SMS from Hathway stating i had crossed my 100% usage & i need to pay the money & re-active the a/c.

After talking there agent regarding the issue i got the reply that they will investigate & reply.

This is pure cheating & fraud ... !! I am shocked to know that my Service Usage is Completed.

My mob no is 9833043730. Please treat this as an official complaint against HATHWAY. And please let me know about this issue.

Waiting for your call or reply..

Rohan Vilas Deshmukh

Default Hathway broadband - Internet disconnection and Refund

My customer id is 316054.I have taken the 3 month 5 mbps plan of hathway broadband internet connection. For the past 20 days, internet has not been working properly. It works periodically.Their technical executives have made numerous visits to my place. It seems to be working whenever they visit but after a few hours, it again stops working.

For the past one week i have been putting my request for a disconnection and a refund for the remaining two months of my package as the internet isn't working properly for more then a week now. Their customer support takes the request and says that the billing department would call you for disconnection but nobody does. I have even shouted now at them but they are still shameless.

Please help me in this regard.

Kunal Anand

Default disconnection of unreleid broad band connection

Hathway representative ,Shri Zakir Khan (Paschim Vihar, New Delhi), sold me Internet plan of 5 Mbps dedicated speed, and collected a cheque for amount of Rs.5618, on dated 30/11/2013. Receipt No. 7572 dt. 30.11.13.

The details of the Plan are as follows:

Speed: 5Mbps dedicated
    Download Limit: 150GB
    Duration: 6Months
    A/C No: 1061290

But from the day one of installation of the plan I am getting a plan speed of only 512kbsp - 1Mbps, which gives me a download speed of only 50Kbps-150Kbps.
    As per the plan details I was promised to get a plan speed of 5Mbps dedicated, which should have provided me a download speed of 600Kbps.

For the above mentioned discrepancies , I had made complaint bearing no. 9067120 on 7/12/2013, no. 9069915 on 8/12/2013 and no. 9073603 on date. But no action has been initiated from Hathway to rectify the problem, moreover their representative Shri Zakir Khan, guided me to lodge F.I.R against the company for breach in trust. However, I again contacted their customer care representative who instead of solving my problem suggest/guide me to write this email to get my money refunded as they don't have any 5Mbps dedicated plan.

Even though I had not lost the hope and try to re-surge our relations by calling their technical expert Shri Satish at site on date, who after checking the technical aspects of the plan informed me that this is a mere 1 Mbps plan instead of 5 Mbps plan. Hence, he also suggests to claim the refund by sending this email.

It is therefore requested to refund the amount of Rs.5618 with interest to undersigned as Hathway company had made a breach in trust in executing the aforesaid plan.

Yogesh sharma

ayubhathiya Guest

Default account no. 72 306

respected sir,
    i have taken Speedway 2 plan. few days back. since then net is working very slowly. some time it is not working totally. even at night speed is 64 kbps to 412 kbps. several times i have lodged a complaint . i.e. on 20/3/2014, 22/3/2014, 25/3/2014, 29/3/2014 and 3/4/2014. i have also complained that the box in which electric connexion is made is loosely connected which causes disconnection of net many times. mr. javid, your executive who attended the complaint told me that he will bring electrician on monday and get it alright but he never turned up with the electrician till today. many time i contacted your executive on pnone no. 6696100 who some time told me that he will check the connection, sometime he put the call on hold for 10 to 15 minutes and then never replied. i found serious deficiency and negligence in your service. i am thinking to drag this matter in to consumer dispute redressal forum. but before that i want to inform you for the same. so kindly take this mail as a legal notice and failure to solve my complaint will constrain me to initiate legal proceeding against the company.
    Anis Hatia.