Thread: Bsnl broadband in jammu

Angry Bsnl broadband in jammu

Good Morning,

I am Rakesh Suri from Jammu. I am having cyber cafe here in jammu and the bsnl broadband connection every day i have to book a complaint regarding the non workin of the broadband but no one takes care and in a week almost for three days it does not work but when i will call them no one gives a proper respon and from september 2008 there was no connection for 2 months but then also the have sent the bill of Rs. 3180 on the regular basis with no discount and one month they have sent the bill of 9000 and when i sent them application they told we can't do anything u have to pay the bill. i don't know for what reasons they have sent the bill of Rs. 9000 so please look into that matter and help me out.

Thanking You

Rakesh Suri

R/o 127/4 Anand nagar Bohri jammu(J &K)-180002

Mobile 9797469151

We have gone through your complaint, as you mentioned that you are running a cybercafe for that you need a perfect connection, personally I suggest you to take one more broadband connection of some different service provider to switch over if the BSNL connection stops working. Apart from this you can send a written complaint/notice to the BSNL area nodel officer via registered post, mention all the details in the complaint along with the complaint nos., you will surly get some compunsation but as fas as the service issue I am not sure about because legal procedure will take a long time may be 1 month and so, dont loose your business take one more connection with some low plan, It may help you. If still have a question or you want to drag them to the consumer court then feel free to contact us again.

Admin

sl bhat Guest

Default bsnl broadband not working properly

hello sir i am one of the user of your bsnl broadband in jammu.. and i am verry dishonoured by your service.. actually whenever i tries to connect broadband it allways failes to connect n whenever it connects the speed which i receive is verry slow...... and i'm faccing this problem from past 1 month ... i also filled a complaint in your bsnl broadband office in jammu but nothing happens no action will be taken in my problem... i request you to please into this matter n think to solve it ..... otherwise i have to cancelled your bsnl connection....

with regards
    sl bhat

Default BSNL BROADBAND Connection In bantalab jammu

I was applied the BSNL broadband connection in Bantalab bharat nagar jammu.I was submitting the form and everything.but only the problem is there is no more port is free. 5 ports are free but the are not working. I was complaint but the engineer tell me if we sending reqest to repair the ports. After that 6 months gone no one port is working again i am going he tell u have to take the wifi connection. I am going again to ask what are the charges of wifi connection. No one tell me ...Please tell me what are the charges of wifi connection.I need any broadband connection in my home.If possible to repair the ports all the persons tell underground wiring problem.

I am ready to take wifi connection also. Please tell me what are the plan charges & Other charges.everything.

Please help me in this regards. I hope the positive responce from your site.

Shovit

VINOD KR. Guest

Thumbs down paisa and only paisa

sir, yesterday i purchase an injection of typhoid for my 3 yrs old son from my friend who is a MR( Medical Representative).than in the evening i go my doctor and ask him to inject the injection to my son, he see the injection already purchased by me and said to me to go to the chemist shop outside his clinic for injection. i went to the chemist shop and ask him to inject the injection,he too after seeing the injection in my hand rejects my request and said that he don't inject vaccination. sir pls tell me is it legal or illegal to inject the injection that was not purchased from the same shop or doctor.that means if i purchase the same injection from the doctor or from the chemist shop than they will inject it wothout any hesitation.

Unhappy BSNL billing problem

me my plan has been changed but when i got my bill it was around Rs 18000
    and plan 500 combo
    then I made a complaint at Rani Talab Office i was told to wait for second bill
    now I got my second bill of Rs 40000 paln 500 combo
    still no action has been taken i am facing
    the same probleM

2. COMMERCIAL OFFICER
    3. ONLINE BILLING COMPLAINT NUMBER 1000819803
    4. LOCAL GRIEVANCE NUMBER JKR/CO/2010/776

Please consider my situation as i am getting Excess Bill
    and have a kind look in this matter

I had sent mail to nodal officer
    now its last time its almost two months now i will go to consumer court but i don't how to reach please help me out
    Admin n tell me whts the procedure

K.L Sawhney Guest

Default BILL ISSUE with BSNL.

My name is K.L sawhney i am using the Broad band 500 Home plan on landline and a mobile from BSNL with Customer ID-1000310701 , A/C Number -1000472796

1) No body provided the proper information .There should be a proper brochure for the Usage information.
    2) No Information provided by the BSNL Personal how to check the bill ,how to check the Usage from the Internet,how to know the Internet Bill. we can not even contact through the phone if there is any problem with internet and it is not working. As BSNL has given the Contract to some other third party to install the Connection. If the connection goes bad God is thereto take of you,no body is there to check it.
    3) In my case we do not have outgoing so we can not contact BSNL for any thing as the outgoing is totally closed we closed only the outgoing calls there is some provision for us to contact BSNL There is nothing for us. We tried contacting the customer care through mobile phone which was never Picked one Day what happened broadband was down for one day i went to the bsnl gura bakshinagar myself for the complaint they said in the evening engineer will be there to check it no body came.
    4)My Plan is 500 home. As per the Instructions on the plan I can Download free of cost from 2AM to 8AM.I always started the Downloading From 2AM to 8AM.After two months when i did not received any bill As i received the mobile bill on time i went to submit the bill at bsnl gura bakshinagar and inquired the Land line bill. They said you need to contact the customer care if you do not have received the bill for the landline. I told the officer that we can not contact customer care as we do not have outgoing from landline and that number does not work using mobile. The officer provided the landline for me to call customer care. Customer told me that the Bill is Rs 9100.Then for verification i went to rani tall ab to address this issue. In the A/C section they confirmed it. One technical thing which i came to know Internally from the office that there is a flaw in the 500 plan .If you are connected with internet from 1 am and you start download then it is counted and if you log off and then get connected again from 2am and after that if you download then it is free.which no body addresses to me and it is not mentioned any where on the instruction when i took this connection. Then they told me to change the connection to 750 plan and apply for the samadhan plan which took me weak search for the concerned officer to get the information for the samadhan he told me he requires both the bills of august and September took the bill of august and i inquired about the Sept. bill as she said there is no proper date for the bill it gets prepared on any date. So September bill was not prepared then on 18 Oct she said it is prepared and i took the print out from her and then submit for the application to the officer in charge at A/c section as i never met the same person who sits in room no.113 for the
    samadhan scheme from the last two weeks i am regularly going there so i submitted it to A/C section.

Mobile grievances.
    1)The Mobile Tone which i never demanded is there on the mobile i came to know when they send me a message that you will be charged Rs28 per month for the Tone .i requested not to charge this to BSNL they said it will be done but it is not done yet from the past one month.

2)As per TRAI they can not disturb a customer if he do not want to get disturbed but i am getting two calls from BSNL every day for the change of Tone. Which will cost 15 Rs if i change i Do not want to receive these Calls

Ravinder Puri Guest

Default Very poor WI Fi speed of BSNL internet connection

I HAVE A BSNL WI FI CONNECTION ON TELEPHONE NO 2472065 WITH RS. 900 PLAN FOR GOOD INTERNET SPEED , BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE CONNECTION THE SPEED OF WI FI IS ONLY IN KBPS AND HAS NEVER BEEN IN MBPS AS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO UNDERSTANMD AT THE TIME OF GIVING YHIS PLAN, AS SUCH REQESTED TO PROVIDE THE REQUSITE SPEED AS PER PLAN ALLOTED. mANY A TIMES ALREADY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN LODGED WITH NO 1504 but nothing has been done so for.

1. BSNL broadband complaint