Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Slow broadband connection

Unhappy Slow broadband speed + Fraudent billing

I have BSNL 900 combo plan. I was satisfied with the services for a while, after which problems started. Last month I experienced acute speed dip.
    My quoted speed is 2 Mbps while I am just getting 0.6Mbps (according to Speedtest.net).This has really been a frustrating experience. I am paying Rs.900 per month for nothing. I reached the tipping point on seeing the bill this month, according to my plan I am entitled to 300 free minutes and my Internet usage is Unlimited. But this month I have received a bill of Rs.1700. Upon scrutiny, I found that the discounts have not been applied. Contacting the customer care has ended up in vain. Hence I have come here, Please do help.
    Thank you.

Default airtel 3g card no its 3rd world card

airtel 3g card is full of false promises bought data plan which promises
    speed upto 6-7mbs hardly connects always have to complain
    then they fix the problem it works well for a day or so then back to 25-30 kbps speed
    but it never connects max speed is 2mbps ..i live in bandra west mumbai always try to
    connect for desktop and laptop if airtel guys cant provide good service in such a high end area
    i wonder how the consumer r geting cheated in rest of india guys never go for aitel 3g card is fake
    aiterl 3rdworld card rename it

Social bookmarks Guest

Arrow QhyAxlrpvve

RmE5Fu Appreciate you sharing, great blog. Will read on...

Ganesh Yadav Guest

Default Hatway Internet Connection not yet activated.

Hi this is ganesh from pune.We took Hathway Internet connection 4 days back.They set up one box in our room.We paid 2754 rs.We got account number(982585).Still theydidnot activated.The agent to whom we paid the money was not picking up our calls,He name is Ravindra(ph .no.7387001131).Please reslove this as early as possible.

digital slr lenses Guest

Exclamation GeVziVodxFxYGqA

dKYDkm I truly appreciate this article.Thanks Again. Really Great.

amitksri Guest

Default Broadband slower than dial up connection

I have BSNL broadband connection. My telephone no is 0251-3364420. The speed of broadband connection to very slow. Many times complaint has been given but nothing has happened till date. Please look into the matter and guide.

Unhappy Slow Internet connection of Siti Broadband and misbehaviour from Customer care of Siti Broadband.

Dear consumercourt.in
    I am using Siti Broadband 256kbps Plan since last 4 months but this 4 months make my life as Hell. at the beginning I have to call 3-5 time in a week to Customer care to complain against speed, that my net is very slow but then they fix my problem temporarily for 1 or 2 days, but now a days I have to call 8 to 10 times in a single day to complain against speed and my pages are not opening or log in page is not opening, and really I was sick of it and makes a complain in the customer care(03340025000) and they gave me complain number that is "23607" and they promise me that i have received a call within 2 hours from technical department, but very sad to say i haven't received any call from customer care again, so today(after 26 to 28 hour of registering complain) i have call them and ask them about the status of my complain and they answer me very rudely that they can't fix my problem and they said that as I am not pay him the money directly and he is not coming to give my connection to my home so its not their responsibility, it was the cable operator who provide me connection and who take money from me so I have to complain him not to the company, that's mean they doesn't take any responsibility of slow network and they cant fix my problem,

and, now just think about one thing that if you take a sim card(or a connection in your mobile) and recharge certain amount

and after few days if you money is deducted without any reason then whom you call and makes a complain
    1. the person who recharge your mobile
    or,
    2. the customer care
    every one says to the customer care but according to Siti customer care they said that i have to complain to the person who recharge my mobile.

Its not true that i have never complain to the operator ever but he says he has nothing to do about the speed and i also called to the wireless helpline 9051329999 and they are also cant solve my issue. at last I ask them that what do you want i disconnect my internet then they said ok its your personal matter but they cant promise me that we tried to solve your issue or any thing that mean they are talking that OK you can disconnect the internet not directly but indirectly.

so, Its my heartiest request to you to please take some action that not only me no has to harass from the Siti broadband ever.

Question slow broadband connection tata photon

i have been using photon for past 6 months .
    but for last two months speeds have deteriorated .
    the plan gives a speed of upto 3.1 mbps and promises a minimum of 256kbps.
    but i have been getting speed of 157kbps only.
    after registering several complaints , they told me to visit service centre .
    it was found that there is no problem with my device.
    so, they asked to register complaint for network in our area
    Dr. Mukherjee Nagar ,delhi -09.
    i did the same , but i was told ther is no problem of network in the area
    and asked me to visit again , saying ur problem has been resolved. but still no solution has been done . they are harasssing the customer. so, can a case be registered in consumer court

Default ff

fff

Default Local isp not providing the promised speeds

My local isp promised speeds of 4mbps but the speed he provides is only 2.5mbps (at the best of times). Is there an legal action i can take against him? it is getting really frustrating ive tried complaining to him but he never solves the problem and blames it on someone else. i just need to know if i can take any legal action against him.

Aamir shadani Guest

I would like to bring to your notice that I had taken a Broadband
    Connection with Tikona Broadband, Bangalore .Their telephone number is
    9739418245. There was a campaign by these guys (Ragu) in our
    PG apartment and they gave me a connection to me on 07/05/2014. They had
    promised me Broadband connection of 2Mbps No Gb restrictions No speed downgrade you will get constant 2mbps speed unlimited and fully trust him and pay 3100 Rupees, but the connection first works greats In day times good and evening time drop speed, any way doing like that suddenly I found after it decease my speed I receive is around 12-51 kpbs max . I have made several calls to their call
    centers and they evoke wasting 20 mins and no response. I had even sent a mail May 14 2014 , complain number 1-3104262161. After technician came ( Richard ) resolve my problem he told me there signal problem in this area , again in evening horrible speed came 10k and most of time disconnect I need to manually unplug then start.
    Moring I get call from Tokina team , for my feedback how’s the speed then call forward to technical team Mr.Mahish spoked with me that you reached 33 gb for that reason your speed is decease , he told me that your plan is limited one after 50 gb you will get 512 kbps speed.

Sir , after taking witin 7 days problem start. As per tokina there 50 gb limits here only 33 gb I have downloaded why they decrease my speed. I am totally Harass by internet service.
    Kindly revert back my money or bring back my 2mbps speed

Thank you.

Chimbaikar Guest

Thumbs down You BraodBand - Bandra west,

Hi myself Jayesh Chimbaikar user of You Broadband, Account No. 1095458.

IM not able to use my internet from 17th Dec 2014 till today 24th dec 2014,

I have complained around 20 times but i havent got a single reply from them yet,
    when i call in the morning around 10am they say engineer will come in the evening around 4 to 5 pm 17th dec 2014, but no one came,
    Same thing happening from last week, i try complaining almost 3 to 4 times a day, but im nit get a positive reply from the backend of You broadband,

I suggest not to take a connection from YOU BROADBAND.

No proper service is given to the Customers.
    And customers are helpless.

If you broadband u reading this do solve me issue soon.

Jayesh Chimbaikar.
    A/c No. 1095458.

Default slow speed issue

I would like to bring to your notice that I had taken a Broadband
    connection with GTPL Broadband, Gujarat. I called executive to make recharge of connection of 300 GB @ 10Mbps. They had
    promised me Broadband connection of 10Mpbs, but the connection I
    receive is around 1 Mpbs. I have made several calls to their call
    centres and they evoke no response.( Calls made to (Nodal officer, Apellete authority) etc) at various dates. I had even sent a
    mail and they have keep saying they will solve the problem within 2 days. I made complaints since 10 days but yet not solve. My customer id is jb_725. I already gave them 5000 Rs cash for that speed.

Default Broadband

slow broadband internet

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

1. Not got broadband connection yet
    By Vishnu Shanker in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:50 AM
  2. air tel broadband connection
    By dinesh kumar. in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:07 AM