Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slow broadband connection

pallavsingal is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

My no. is 7428536927 Reliance Broadband Data Card in the name of Pallav Singal.

I purchased this data card on 30-12-2010 as a gold plan from Rohini Sec-9 Branch of Reliance Web World Franchise outlet,while selling dis card these people said that you'll get upto 3mbps speed upto 10gb, but im nt getting the speed of more than 128 kbps speed.From the very first week i complained in reliance web world but dint get any response from these people, again on 18th jan i complained than also no results, I paid the bill for the 1st month,But continue sally i complained and mailed so many time but not even a single time i get any respone so dat i dint paid my feb n march bill its almost rented bill n almost negligible usage.its a kind of fraud done wid me .

The request nos are 145926127(28th jan),146507298( 5th feb ),147350660(17th feb)

I have checked several other models of reliance netconnect such huawei and they are working fine in my laptop,but this particular zte model is defective and needs to be replaced.I have used the datacard for the first month and paid the bill but i have not been able to use it after that.
    It is requested to please waive off the rental charged thereafter as was not able to use it.
    After my 5-6 complains 3 days ago one engineer visited my place n checked my data card n he said their is a genuine problem of speed coz of that data card is a diffected piece therfore its need to be replaced as its under warranty, but today i spoke to one senior person in reliance said that comapny is not repalcing my data card.

I want u to take some necessary action on Dis, as im facing so much loss of my work n mentally cheated by these people
    Kindly Help on Dis matter n pls activate my device or solve my problem

Kindly take some necessary action on this issue and i will be obliged if you can get the datacard replaced

Quote Originally Posted by pallavsingal View Post

Hi Pallav,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by pallavsingal View Post

Hi Pallav,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

SunilS Guest

Post An open letter to Hathway Broadband Board of Directors from a customer since 2001

Dear Chairman Bharat Shah, CEO Jayraman and honorable Hathway Board of Directors,

I am your loyal Hathway broadband customer since 2001.
    I strongly recommended Hathway Cable & Datacom to all friends and colleagues.
    I am not one who goes on complaining for trivial problems. .
    In fact I only sent letters praising Hathway.
    Sadly the day has come when I must bring to your notice that the company you lead are running your very own name with bad service.
    Sirs, you may realize India is getting a reputation of terrible service around the world.
    Pray how can you gentleman in an era of convergence bring down a customer and a human being to his knees for trying to get in touch with Technical Support and can’t get through over days?

Many of my friends are doctors and going to reviews of critical patients from far away.
    But they can’t log in thanks to Hathway downtimes, servers errors and assorted excuses.
    I can't even get through Hathway broadband since five days.
    If connections are there they are intermittent
    How would you all feel if , God forbid , you are one of those ill patients of doctors trying to help you?

I don’t even hold Hathway Technical Support responsible for the mental anguish but to the Boards of Directors.

There is a saying
    Attitude reflects leadership.

It is easy to set up , run a business and make millions . It is another to be honored and respected within a common man’s heart and go down in history .

I have a emotional bond for Hatway but sorry you are cutting it.
    I may switch to other ISP.
    But losing a customer who trusted you over a decade is a damage you can’t undo.
    I doubt many have studied the “Dell Hell” case study.

Jeff Jarvis's Dell Hell blog can serve as a Harvard Case study for many reasons but the most important of all are to demonstrate the power and influence of blogs in today’s media and how CEO's should address these new powerful critics. If Dell would have approached this media frenzy in a different way, the negative publicity would have never affected the Dell Computer as it did in 2005.

My belief is that brands underestimated the influence and attention of one unhappy customer would get. Once it Jeff Jarvis go to the New York Times and other well known media outlets the damage was already done, the avalanche was already on its way down. The lesson: pay attention to details.

The customer is God, not dog.

This is not just for me but sirs if you want to run a profitable company and manage your team , you should change your mind set.

Yours sincerely,

SuniS
    Loyal customer since 2001.
    Mumbai

alok.bhawsinka is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Tikona is also like same

Freinds Don't take TIkona, The service is very poor,Speed is shit, As they commit 300 kbps download speed max average 128 KBps in unlimited plan but never provide more than 5 kbps.

& No waivers for service failure from their side.I Am using this after 28 complaints & 40days they shifted my internet connection & Now they are not giving me waiver for this.

RavindraJal is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Damn Slow Connection for Reliance Data card..

I have taken Reliance BroadBandplus connection Data card for (Rs. 1599) and took the connection of 10GB Unlimited Plan from Bangalore Marathalli Reliance store. They even informed me that we get easily 1.5 Mbps in Bangalore and other cities.

From the day i have taken the device I am facing the connectivity issues. At the max i get around 80Kbps for 3.1 Mbps plan I have taken. I have called Customer care many a times and even wrote mails to Nodal manager as well. They have sent their n/w team to my home and have taken statistics and confirmed that there is a n/w issue in my area. After few other telephonic conversations about the issue they said the n/w issue will be resolved shortly and till then the bill amount will be waived off. But till now the issue is not resolved and they have waived off only Rs.150/-(which is 20% of the bill amt) for the 1st month and for the next month they did not waive off any amount. I wrote mails to Nodal manager informing him that I will not be paying the bill till my issue is resolved and he responded to that saying they will resolve in few days. Two days back they have disconnected my connection without any notice and when I call customer care they said as I have not paid the bill they have disconnected and they will resume services only when the pay the bill.

Inspite of very bad service they are providing I had little hope that they may resolve the issue as they said they will waive off till the issue is resolved. But now I lost complete hope. What can I do with the device alone with no service at all.Why should I pay money when I get no proper service. I have even said that I will return back my device on the day when they said they have n/w issue in my area but they requested us to wait for few days. Now i have been waited for almost 5 months and now they even stopped to replying to my mails and from the last communcation i have received from nodal officer they are still having the network issue in our area.

Please help me out with the issue. I bought the device for Rs.1599/- and all that amount is gone for waste.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slow broadband connection-reliance-broadband-plus-speed.jpg

kamal is offline Junior Member

Default slow speed

Same issue with me as well. extremely slow speed and dont know what to do

Hi Ravindra,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

Last edited by RCOMcare; 12-31-2011 at 11:58 AM.

nitindhupar is offline Junior Member

I would like to bring your notice that i am using MTS broadband and i will supposed to get 3.1 Mbps of downloading speed but i am getting only 0.20 Mbps downloading speed their Telephone no. is 9136955955, I have made several calls to the customer care but no action has been taken yet and they keep saying that you will get a call back but not a single call was made by them. My complaint no. is Jan /329

Please take some serious action against them.

Nareshsharma is offline Junior Member

Angry Slow broadband connection

I purchased a Reliance postpaid 3G for surfing and opted for a plan of Rs750 per month, but the speed i m getting is 23-25kbps, i have complained at customer care and to the vendor from whom i purchased it but still no remedial action has been taken, kindly advise

Naresh

Hi Naresh,

shrini is offline Junior Member

Legal Action against Reliance communication

I have taken Reliance netconnect(7483229019) as corporate connection from my office, from day1 I was facing the speed issue and complained many times through mail & customer care and they didnot resolved it. instead they provided usage waiver for 2 months as I was not getting the speed.
    Since the issue was not resolved , i asked them to take back the device & refund my amount( As the device has become useless for me), but no reply from them.
    I called Nodal Office( Bangalore: Mr Ganapati) , he said he will get me the waiver on outsanding bill, but after delaying for 3 weeks( in that i spent around 200/- on calling Nodal office) ,he said they cant give waiver & I have to pay full amount.
    My data usage was around 900MB( for 2 months) & my plan was 5GB-600Rs/month.
    In the month of Dec-2011, I interacted with a Relaince person ( Pradeep who takes care of Rcom accounts with Accenture, in which I am working). Since the device is 6 months old they cant refund even the device charge. So I wanted to take legal action against Rcom. Kindly suggest me how to take the legal action.

I have supporting documents:
    • Complaint numbers & details
    • Mail conversations
    • Nodal office call interactions
    • Snap shots of speed test
    Last edited by shrini; 01-22-2012 at 01:07 PM.

ijaz_khan236 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

I am using MTS modem recharge with 999 unlimited plan
    my MTS no is 8433550106

according to my plan my browsing speed is 3MBps and downloading around 256KBps.

but all the time the maximum browsing speed is 40KBps and downloading around 3KBps.

can anyone help me??

So,please help me.

jimjack is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Thisis really a good initiative that consumers can complaint over the web.

jhondep13 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Slow broadband connection-dielup.jpg
    Dialupinternet.net
    If you are one of those who is having to access the internet via a dial-up connection, first of all, you do have the sympathy those of us who know how slow that can be, in this high speed digital world. Whether it is your only option at your location (yes, there are still those places) or you have chosen to go that route for due to the expense of other options in your area, the key to surviving dial-up is simply recognizing your limitations.
    1. Dedicated line – Since anything you do on dial-up is going to take extra time to accomplish, you will want to have two phone lines, one for the phone and one for your computer modem. Otherwise, you will always be having to choose, which is of more importance at the time.
    2. Clear off your hard drive – The more room you have on your hard drive, the more efficiently your computer will operate. Run defrags often to keep your data well compressed.
    3. Plenty of memory – The more memory you have available on your computer, the faster it will be able to deal with graphics and loading pages from the internet. Keep other programs shut down on your computer when browsing the internet. They eat up the memory you need available for browsing.
    4. No pictures please. Let all your email contacts know that you are operating with a dial-up connection and would prefer that they don’t send you photos, videos or any other large files. Send out a reminder from time to time. People do forget, and you are the one who will pay for their forgetfulness.
    5. Avoid Youtube. It would be best, if you simply forgot that Youtube even existed while you are limited to dialup. The amount of time it takes to stream a video and the play quality are simply not worth it.
    6. Ezines Articles. If you want to find good quality information in a textual format, read Ezine Articles. You can find just about any topic you can imagine there and low graphics.
    7. Forums. Since facebook and most of the other social networks are graphic heavy, you might find that text forums are a better place for you to connect with online communities. There are plenty of them out there that are niche specific, which means you’ll also have something in common with the other posters.
    8. Nighttime downloads – If there are some things you really want to download that will take some time, get the download started before you go to bed and let it pull it in while you sleep. Say a prayer before you lay down that it doesn’t time out in the middle of the process though.
    9. Patience – This should probably have been listed under number one, because it is a definite requirement for dealing with a dial-up connection. It is going to be slow. It will be slow to connect. It will be slow to down load items. It will be slow at loading web pages. So, find something else to do in between mouse clicks.
    10. High speed day trips – Whenever you can, treat yourself to some high speed internet. It may be a trip to the library, or it may be at a hotel while you’re traveling, but take advantage of those times and enjoy some of the online material that you have been fasting from at home.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1. Not got broadband connection yet
    By Vishnu Shanker in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:50 AM
  2. air tel broadband connection
    By dinesh kumar. in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:07 AM