Thread: Spidigo broadband customer care complaint

Default Spidigo broadband customer care complaint

My Name: Jasvantlal Darji
    My Contact No. dhruv26186@gmail.com
    My Complaint Against: Spidigo Internet and Broadband Services
    Spidigo Internet and Broadband Servicesís Contact Details: support@spidigo.com (Telphone: +91 79 66199999)
    Complaint Category: Broadband/Internet Services
    My Complaint Description:
    Hi there,

This complain is against Spidigo broadband Services.

We have opted in for this broadband service with a payment of 6 month in advance.

However their internet connectivity was so poor hence i had to complain each day twice in customer care to make my broadband work and finally when i really upset i asked them to turn off the service and refund me the amount for the months i havent used the service.

Its been more than 3 months now but they havent progressed anything and i tried all level of escalations.

Even on website they dont show any hierarchy hence i dont know whom to contact further but its a really fraud case.

Appreciate if you can help.

My account id was 58190. IF that helps to escalate the matter.

Jayesh
    +919879371180

paresh.67 Guest

Default new connection cancelation it my personal reson

pareshbhai patel 9824548162 TO SURT TIME REPLY and my email id pnpatel3061@yahoo.com

Default Service issue from spidigo

I am sorry to say that u guys only gave the commitment but not fulfilled that as I take the new connection in the user I'd called : Shital Kothari add: 16 shaswat Bunglows inside sun city bopal
    I want to deactivate my account ASAP so that my refund could
    Processed by u ASAP and if the action is not taking care with in 24 hours I shoot an court consumer forum letter to u for not listing the things and made as hasered by your service although by giving you advance payments.
    Pl if any other consumer can read this mail and have the same problem ,we joined together and post a official letter to the penal of court if u want to contact me my mail is 365drgsol@gmail.com and no is 9712165656.
    Please remember that " unity is the best policy to fight with them"
    To all my sincere users

Default Spidigo Complain

I am having spidigo connection of 2mbps speed in which m suppose to get speed of 2mbps and I m only getting speed of 512 Kbps which is 1/4 the total speed m suppose to the..
    And whenever I call customer are they never reply properly and the their support service dont even care of replying to the emails they are receiving..
    They never give stable connections it keeps on fluctuating even the mobile network gives stable pings..

Paavan

Default Poor Customer Service

Paavan

Default complained against spidigo broadband connection

At the outset, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of being service to you. With this we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are in receipt of your complaint and registered the same vide Trouble Ticket No: 140731202.

The matter has been very seriously taken up with the concerned department with corrective measures to see that the complaint resolves in due course of time. We would like to assure from our side that we will definitely try to exceed and fulfill all your expectations.

At SPiDiGO, it is always our endeavor to provide the very best of service that our customers have to come to expect, for which we rely on customer feedback such as yours, which is invaluable and which helps us to improve and exceed customer expectations.

We once again apologize for the same.

Kind regards,

email is rohit.yash@yahoo.com
    my problam not solve last 7 days

Shivdarsan Guest

Default Spidigo

The we page not avalanle

1. AirTel BroadBand Customer Care Complaint