Thread: MTNL Broadband

Unhappy MTNL Broadband

mtnl broadband
    Hi, I am having a MTNL Broadband connection no 25081567, I am facing too many problems like slow browsing, DNS not pinging, cannot use phone and broadband simultaneously. I talked many time on their customer care but still the problem is same, even i send a mail to MTNL people and the subject was If you have any shame then kindly rectify the problem which i am facing from last 4-5 months.
    Kindly suggest me what to do. I want to take them in Consumer Court..
    Waiting for your reply.
    Last edited by Sidhant; 12-29-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Default MTNL Broadband

Kindly provide the full details like the your customer no, complaints no and your nearest MTNL Sanchar Haat address.

Default MTNL Broadband

Consumer no. is 2053254543 telephone no is 25081567 and Dwrka snachar haat is nearer to me.
    I also have some billing issue too.

Default MTNL Broadband

Write a letter to the Area Manager of Dwarka regarding your complaints.

Note: Don't forget to take the receiving of your application and also send the copy of the letter in your thread.

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Default Same Problem

I am also facing the same problem with MTNL broadband, I want to drag the MTNL broadband people to the consumer court. They people are giving worst Broadband services, some times even my phone stops working. I don't know why TRAI gave them license to provide broadband. Kindly suggest me some alternate of this poor service provider.
    Do some with this pathetic Broadband. :mad: :mad:

Angry MTNL Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhant View Post
    I also have some billing issue too.
    This E-mail I send to the MTNL with sub: Pathetic Service (Shame on You)

I am Bhanu Pratap having a Broadband Combo Connection no: 25081567.Since the connection is installed it is not working properly,
    I have complaint on your customer care many times, give written complaint to Dwarka Area Manager and MTNL Noldel Officer. But you are very shame less person,
    If you are not able to provide the service then why you are taking sallery.
    If you have any shame then kindlly send some one to rectify the problem.

Bhanu Pratap
    No: 25081567 ( All PC Price )

Mobile no: 9212759594

Unhappy MTNL Broadband

Still the MTNL Broadband people didn't reply at all.

Kindly suggest me something.

Bhanu is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Facing same problem with MTNL Broadband

The Area Manager,
    MTNL, Dwarka,
    New Delhi,
    Sub: Kindly improve the pathetic, poor, bad service.
    This is my second letter to you the first letter I gave you on 16/06/08 but you did not rectify the problem which I am facing since I get installed the connection. I am complaining on the customer care (41601130) but still you didnít take any action on my complaint. I also send a written complaint to the MTNL Nodal Officer and the response is same as of yours. I also send a E-Mail to you people but still there is no response.
    I am very said to say that your officers or your employs are doing very pathetic job they are just making fool of the consumers and the Indian Government, If you have any shame then kindly rectify the problem which I am facing since I get installed your pathetic connection.
    ********

Internet Help Desk 6 th Floor
    Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath
    N Delhi : 110001

Default MTNL Broadband

Thanks for the suggestion, now my connection is working good and even I received a letter from the MTNL broadband that they waived off my bill.
    So please cancel my application

Smile MTNL Broadband Problem Solved

Thanks for your great advice, my connection is now working properly and now its being long time without any problem.

Sidhant

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

JRCJNZ Guest

Thumbs down MTNL Broadband

I am having a MTNL broadband connection from last 6 months, In 6 months i complaint them at least 6000 times, sometimes no connectivity, and some time not work properly, the main problem is this that their is no other service provider near Najafgarh. This is a wrost connection, Just avoid it.

Follow the above mentioned steps, and if still face any problem then feel free to contact us again.

Admin

rajeev is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Default Mtnl Broadband, a headache

I am having MTNL broadband on 22081605 and since i got the connection i am facing lots of problem like slow speed, Connection break and most of the time it doesnt work.
    Recently i got my modem(MT882) replaced with Dlink(520T) though they have given me old modem saying it's working fine. But it's really pathetic it works only 5-10 minutes after that it doesnt wrk. ADSL doesnt event fluctuate.

I have locked a complaint but to my surpirse they have closed it after 1-2 days, but the problem is still the same

Tell me what to do.

Speed, connectivity issue is very common with MTNL, we received many complaint and the issue is same. As broadband is very useful but still our Govt. is not taking any strong action this is the main reason why all other players are providing the services at very high rates. You can contact to your area manager for the same, and if still face any problem then write a notice to the area nodal officer.

1. Mtnl broadband complaint
  4. MTNL Broadband connection
    By shailv in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Mtnl-broadband
    By arti sharma in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:56 AM