Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: MTNL Broadband

Default MTNL internet not working since 10 days

I have mtnl internet at home which is not working since 10 days now.When I called customer care they say it is due to faulty cable line and they do not know when will it be fixed. The lady on the line simply said 'I cannot help you'. Give this kind of negligence from the authority I have no idea when will this issue be resolved and I do not have an option but to hope it will get done soon.

Default Wrong Billing by MTNL

We had been receiving highly inflated bills from MTNL (Broadband) without using the services (because their broadband never works). We have given application in written for disconnection but still we are receiving bills.

Please help.

Atul

Default shameles MTNL

Since the time I have taken connection I have been facing problem. Daily I call them and complaint but no actions take place. I am fedup with these people. Wrote mail to the GM also but no replies.
    these are extremely shameless creatures.
    Can anybody please help me

Vikas rawool Guest

Default Broadband issue.

Toobmuch bad service from mtnl..

hdogra Guest

Default got sick of complaining for not working broadband in paschim vihar exchange

I am user of MTNL. Number 25271521.I strongly recommend to others that never opt for mtnl services.

I got frustrated now.I have complaint so many times in paschim vihar exchange that my pH and broadband is not working from 19th may. Now it has been 1 month. Every one knows in exchange that DP has been damaged but no one is taking responsibility to rectify the problem

I have done thousands of calls and emails even to general manager,west but all in vain.

I want solution from you people.

Frustrated customer,

Default mobile recharge

I using vodafone
    I recharge of 855 plan on (100615)
    (5gb)3g speed after that 64kps speed unlimited for 28 days
    And then on 11.06.14 vodafone mobile company change the plan
    Even not a singh msg i received from company
    In 5days my unlimted plan is finished and my fulltalktime also 0 rs from 250....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

4. MTNL Broadband connection
    By shailv in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:59 PM
  5. Mtnl-broadband
    By arti sharma in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:56 AM