Thread: India Today Hindi version magazine

Default India Today Hindi version magazine

I have registered my India Today Hindi version magazine subscription On Mon, Mar 23, 2009, from India Today's website itself. And according to them user will start receiving his subscription after 4 weeks. When i followed-up with then they assured me I will get my magazines issues within maximum 48 hours. But Its have been almost 7 days of that mail, i have not received any single magazine of my subscription yet. So i would like to raise your kind consideration towards this concerned matter. Please take need full action.
    No magazine subscription issues send after couple of commitment mails. Which is why after paying around 663 rupees I am still purchasing issues from local vendor.
    Here I would like to escalate my ticket regarding this problem to the highest level. If my problem could not able to sorted out, then please refund my total subscription money back. and if solved then redesign my subscription period from the current issue to till one year.

shyamendra Guest

Default subscription is not regular

I have subscribe india today hindi for three years but I am not geting it regularly and I could not get my gift which was a set of wrist watch.I have called so many times to your call center no. they assure me that you will get it properly. But it can not happen. I do not know whom I have to contact.
    On telephone I have talk to following persons,
    Rekha 13/01/10
    s.mishra

Ramesh Chandra Ayetay Guest

Default Not Reciving free gift yet

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Ramesh Chandra Ayetay from Bikaner(Raj.) and recently subscribe Hindi version of India Today under the scheme of 2 year subscription issue offered by you. But still not get the free gift even registered my complaint in your customer care and not got satisfied answer from them. They just ignoring my request from last 1 month.
    please take some action regarding this.I am expecting positive response from your side.

Regards-
    Mr. Ramesh Chandra Ayetay
    "Aashirwaad", Behind K.G. Tiles Factory,
    Rani Bazar, Bikaner(Raj.)
    Contact No. 91-9828172500

BANSILAL Guest

Post Post not recieve

Sir ,
    good morning i am bansi lal want to say you that a ordanary post which is posted from fatehpur -332301(sikar) on dated 08-12-2010 to the addres bansi lal c/0 sher singh sahu , 2/21,mukta parsad colony bikaner-334004. I have not recieved yet. Kindly intimate me on mymailing address 2/21, m.p. Colony , bikaner-334004. Or inform me as early as you can because in the post my railway call letter .
    Railway exam will be held on 19-12-2010 . You can also give information on my mail. Or phone no-9887316519.
    Thanks yours faith fully bansi lal

1. India today book club cheater of india today group
    By TAPAN KUMAR GOSWAMI in forum Others Products/service
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. India Today Book Club; a fraud organisation of India Today Group
    By Unregistered in forum Other Product and Services
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:03 AM
  3. india today magazine not received
    By narendra chotai in forum Books
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 07:14 PM