Thread: Honda shine mileage problem

Sridhar Guest

Default Honda shine mileage problem

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Honda-shine.jpg
Views:	6699
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	5376I bought honda shine bike 10 months before from JSP HONDA ,ANNA NAGAR ,CHENNAI.The dealer said that it will give mileage for around 60 to 65 km , but for me initially it gave 57kmpl ,but now the condition is very worst it gives only 40 to 45 kmpl , i gave my bike for service at SURYA HONDA POONAMALLI, CHENNAI .
    during my 4th and 5th free service itself i gave the complaint about the mileage problem ,they said that we will check and solve the problem, but they didnt solve it ,still my bike gives only 40 to 45 kmpl only.but they are not accepting what i am saying .pls tell a solution to this , where to give compliant about this .and what all the things i should prepare for giving the compliant.

Default honda shine

I bought honda shine bike 10 months before from teku.The dealer said that it will give mileage for around 60 to 65 km , but for me initially it gave 47kmpl ,but now the condition is very worst it gives only 30 to 35 kmpl , i gave my bike for service at budha auto mobileLI, .
    during my 4th and 5th free service itself i gave the complaint about the mileage problem ,they said that we will check and solve the problem, but they didnt solve it ,still my bike gives only 30 to 35 kmpl only.but they are not accepting what i am saying .pls tell a solution to this , where to give compliant about this .and what all the things i should prepare for giving the compliant.

azher Guest

Thumbs down maileag problem

I bought honda shine bike 10 months before from teku.The dealer said that it will give mileage for around 60 to 65 km , but for me initially it gave 47kmpl ,but now the condition is very worst it gives only 40 to 45 kmpl , i gave my bike for service at budha auto mobileLI, .

Quote Originally Posted by azher View Post
    Even I bought the bike from the same dealer, before 1 year. I am getting milege around 60-65

Talking good bike dont see funny below msg

Even I bought the bike from the same dealer, before 3 monthr. I am getting milege around 70-75

Default mileage problem in hondashine

i have bought a honda shine bike from arora motors jodhpur,it gave mileage of 60km/l for 4month then started to rduceits mileage.now it is giving mileage of 45km/l only.i complain about this to dharam honda at jodhpur on third service they set it as 55km/l but after two months it again came to 45km/l. what shoud i do.
    where can i compain abou this ,if i go to consumer court what documents i have to prepare to represent my case nicely
    thankin you
    pls reply on - prajapati_mukaram@yahoo.com

Exclamation Honda shine battery problem,abnormal noise

I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE from SGJ BIKES PVT LTD.TUTICORIN TAMILNDAU on 12.11.2009.chasis no.ME4JC368K98124084 AND ENGINE NO.JC36E9498979.my bike was done only 3350 km,within this time my bike
    battery(AMCO) is completely dead,second gear shifting,engine abnormal noise during normal riding.I have complaint about this problem to dealer.They didn't take any corrective action against this complaints.moreover they have charged from me to check the problems.regarding the battery after 12days still they have not send it for replacement.The branch manager and service section supervisor never they did not hear the problem.I think this not way to deal with customer.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY,BECAUSE I HAVE LOOSE MY PATIENT OTHERWISE I WILL COME THRU THE LEGAL ACTION.I am unhappy to purchase HONDA SHINE from beginning

sudat Guest

Default Honda Shine engine Vibration problem

I have bought Honda Shine 125 cc on oct 2009.
    I found the irritating vibrating problem after 50+ speed.
    And its max speed is 60km/hr.on highway due to its problem.
    Service Center also cant maintain this problem saying its a company defect.
    Honda should take responsibility for replacing the defective engine for sake of its company image also.It should learn something from TOYOTA.
    Selling of Honda Bikes are affected by these types of defects in Nepal.

Best regards
    Sudat
    Nepal

Thumbs down 1.Honda shine mileage problem

1. Honda shine mileage problem
    I bought honda shine bike 10 months before from UNIVERSAL HONDA, KHAN PUR CAMA HOTEL ROAD AHMEDABAD .The dealer said that it will give mileage for around 60 to 65 km , but for me initially it gave 50 kmpl ,but now the condition is very worst it gives only 40 to 45 kmpl , i gave my bike for service at UNIVERSAL HONDA, BETHAK NARODA, AHMEDABAD
    during my 2th free service itself i gave the complaint about the mileage problem ,they said that we will check and solve the problem, but they didnt solve it ,still my bike gives only 40 to 45 kmpl only.but they are not accepting what i am saying .pls tell a solution to this , where to give compliant about this .and what all the things i should prepare for giving the compliant.

My contact no is 9724849625

Email id is : purohit_03376@yahoo.co.in Email id is : purohit.03376@Gmail.com

Rajasekar Guest

Thumbs down Millage issue in honda shine

I bought the honda shine bike 11 month before. it's cool but i'm facing some difficulties like gear shifting and very less millage. Even I tried with Shell petrol also. service center response is very poor.

Thumbs down Mileage Problem in Honda Shine

I purchase this bike before 1 year after serviceing bike 3 times faceing same problem of mileage giving aroung 35 to 40 KM .

vengat Guest

Default Honda Shine Mileaga prolem

Hi frnzzz. I too buy new shine bike last year. Don't go above 40kms speed. Then it ll give around 85km for 100rs fuel.
    Check it....

i bougth the honda shine bike in nungambakkam 2 years back now i am getting 60- 65 kmpl and its nice bike with excelent brake

Murali Kumar Guest

Thumbs down Feedback on complaints

Dear Honda customer care,

Against Honda shine 'n' no of complaints has been reported.
    Kindly let us know what are the actions taken against it.

Because in future i am thinking of buying Honda shine but after reading these feedbacks it makes me to drop the plan & the same will be circulated.

Murali Kumar

Default milege of shine complaint

I bought honda shine bike 3 years before from ktc HONDA ,calicut kerala.The dealer said that it will give mileage for around 60 to 65 km , but for me initially it gave 57kmpl ,but now the condition is very worst it gives only 40 to 45 kmpl , i gave my bike for service at ktc HONDA calicut,kerala.
    during my paid service itself i gave the complaint about the mileage problem ,they said that we will check and solve the problem, but they didnt solve it ,still my bike gives only 40 to 45 kmpl only.but they are not accepting what i am saying .pls tell a solution to this , where to give compliant about this .and what all the things i should prepare for giving the compliant.

1. HONDA Shine - problem from day1 of buying the bike