Thread: TVS Fiero Spare Parts

Ramkumar Guest

Unhappy TVS Fiero Spare Parts

I am Ram Kumar from Delhi, I have a TVS Fiero bike 2001, I have purchased this bike by taking loan and with my hard earned money. But now I am facing too many problems in it and this complaint is just to inform you about the service response from the TVS people. If any part of the bike need to be replaced then you will shocked by hearing the answer from the service center people they said to me" getting these spares is possible". As a always get my bike service from the authorized service station but now I am rooming here and their to search the spare part. I went to many service station but they also said that they can't help me out in this regard.
    This is not the way that company launch the new modal and after some time they change it or discontinue it, and let their customer to suffer for the service and the spare parts. Govt. has not set any protocol for such business practice, this same is happening with the china mad bikes and the LML. We customer suffers a lot and the Govt. just close their eyes just because the manufacturer are giving them the huge amount if taxes on the table or under the table. This has to be changed. Kindly take some strict action against them.
    Regards.

Default fiero spare parts

I agree with u Ramkumar ji, there must be some way out from this situation as I am also in same situation

Default srinivas

Yes Mr. Ram Kumar I am also facing the same problem in Hyderabad. I tried to conact the concerned company authoriies in Chennai but failed receive proper response from Them.

Send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of TVS about your problem, mention all the complaints no., attach photo copy of job sheet, bill and other
    relevant document (if any) and ask them for the proper solution or replacement so that you will not face such type of problem again.

Note: Do not forget to keep the slip of registered post in safe, it will help you if the parent company will not solve the issue within the mention time of 15 to 20 days.

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

rajendra navasare Guest

Default requirment for tvs fiero spare part.

I am Rajendra navasare . from nashik . maharastra.r I have a TVS Fiero bike 2001, I have purchased this bike this complaint is just to inform you about the service response from the TVS people. If any part of the bike need to be replaced then you will shocked by hearing the answer from the service center people they said to me" getting these spares is possible". As a always get my bike service from the authorized service station but now I am rooming here and their to search the spare part. my bike 4 month stand pava tvs showroom from nashik. I went to many service station but they also said that they can't help me out in this regard.
    1) m1150380- speedo meter.
    2) m1150010- Handle Bar
    3) U2100180- Upper sprocket
    plase request send spare part.

rajendra navasare Guest

Default complaint for tvs fiero spare part.

1) m1150380- speedo meter.
    2) m1150010- Handle Bar
    3) U2100180- Upper sprocket
    plase request send spare part.

Angry Facing issues with TVS Fiero Parts

I am Raj E from Hyderabad, I have TVS Fiero from 2002'OCt and Now petrol leakge started from this vehcile due to "Oaring Pack" failure. this part cost is just 10/- to 15/- Rs only. But still I am not getting it in Hyderabad, I vistied more than 60 stores in Hyderbad.
    If I goto Showrooms people are suggesting sell it, I am not understanding.. TVS released this vehicle around in 2001 and they are not providing service even 10years, What is the use of releasing new vehilce in market...???

DEEPAK.K Guest

Default Spare parts nat avilable

spare parts not available in service center so we are requesting to TVS Fiero team please supply spare parts.

Angry Fiero Parts

i want some parts for my fiero
    1.Silencer
    2.Fuel Tank Silver
    Brake Paddle

i have d same problem in nashik.tvs fiero f2 2002. i want some parts but i don't know where i can get this parts in nashik.plz anybody tell me

altaf ahmad mir kashmir Guest

aaadab sir meri fiero fx 2005 ki model hai sir muje is bike ka cameshaft or feul gaze flude mangana tha mene tvs showroom mai 3maheene pehle order book kiya tha leki wo roz kehte hai ek hafte ke baad ek hfte ke baad lekin aaj tak ni mila muje sir me bohat pareshan howa hoo plz help me my mobile number is 9796780034

1. Bajaj Legend NXT2 spare parts