Thread: suzuki gs150r

Default suzuki gs150r

The Director
    SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
    100 southex plaza, 389 masjid moth, south extension II
    New delhi, national capital territory of Delhi
    India-110049
    Ph:+91 1244170700
    Customer care officer: katsumi takata, joint managing director
    Email:anamika.anu@suzukimotorcycle.in

Sub: Complaint Regarding SUZUKI GS150R

I, K.Hari Resident of BHEL, HYDERABAD, Informs you that, I bought GS150R on October 16th 2009
    At DOBRO MOTORS (Dealer Code: 308103), Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, with a cost of 69000/- rupees net cash, (My SUZUKI GS150R Frame No: MB8NG49AJ98118190, Engine No: G423-118217) after discussing pros and cons with various persons I bought SUZUKI GS150R In spite of getting negative aspects.

On enquiry I came to know that most of the bike riders preferred Hero Honda with an Intension of the Japan latest technology in the SUZUKI GS150R inspired me to buy this bike, on the second ride with my bike I observed that when I was on the ride with a minimum of 20-40 Kmph on a sudden rear break my bike is skidding, I found that the bike does not contain any road grip while riding, the same matter has been informed to the show room people and they replied they will consider in 1st service, after the 1st service my break liners and setting told me that now it is ok, again on next riding also the same problem repeating after consulting them again 4 to 5 times the result is in vein, recently when I was on ride suddenly a boy came running on road for crossing I just pressed the back break I skid and fall down on road, and hospital expenses are also spent but if I got critical injury then who Is responsible for that so this should not be repeated again.

I also observed the Engine sound is like tractor engine sound, and sound is very abnormal, and my clutch plates are also very tighten 3 times they have adjusted but vent in vein so kindly change this product also, finally my bike is giving millage 33 only this is the bike status if this bike gives only 33 millage then how we can drive the how we can maintain our budget. Another important point is last time when on my 4th service I found in the service centre they have removed the engine oil the quantity of old oil is only 500 ml but I filled with 1.1 liter I already got lot of smoke and carbon in the silencer I told to service centre they told me that this is petrol problem I demand here if petrol problem is there where my engine oil gone.

I demand you to enquiry the above said complaints and change my complete tyre set with NYLO GRIP PLUS or NYLO GRIP MOTO C, break set, liner set, drum set, petrol cark and finally reduce my engine sound increase my millage and give my bike with perfect condition and give me compensation for inconvenience

I request you to do necessary justice to me immediately,

Thanking you sir,

Yours Truly,
    K.Hari
    Ph-9705005000,
    LIG-276, BHEL,
    RAMACHANDRA PURAM,
    HYDERABAD-502032.

I demand you to enquiry the above said complaints and change my complete tyre set, break set, liner set, drum set, finally reduce my engine sound increase my millage here I am requesting you to do necessary arrangements immediately waiting for your earliest reply

I request to the PRESS please publish this news in your news papers and tell to public about the Suzuki GS150R issue.

mayur pawar Guest

Arrow I want replace my bike after hectic response from my new bike.

Ill send u my all over query in my next mail so reply me soon.

Last Post: 11-15-2014, 11:41 AM