This is a discussion on RC Book within the Bike forums, part of the Two Wheeler category; I bought my Pulsar 220 from Harnek Motors on 10th of November for Rs 87,000. And I have not received ...
- 02-07-2010, 08:08 AM #1Unregistered Guest
I bought my Pulsar 220 from Harnek Motors on 10th of November for Rs 87,000. And I have not received my RC book smart card since then. It takes 45 days to get the smart card but it has been close to 90 days now. Everytime I used to call him he would say that he has send someone to Goregaon to get the RC Book. And then when I called him again in the evening he would say that the office was closed. Then after a few days he stopped receiving my calls. He would not pick up the phone.
I am fed up of this.
- 05-21-2011, 10:43 AM #2Unregistered Guest
Rto papers haevnt received
I have purchase a Suzuki Access in Ahmadabad on 10th October 2010 in the name Ankit Marfatia and My my Vechicle num is GJ1 MG 6059 and haven't receive my rto book let and proper government papers. I have coordinated with my dealer but according to them it comes after 6 months of registration but since then i have not receive any RC booklet.
Kindly guide me on this part.
- 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM #email@example.com Guest
Till date Certificate of registeration of 2 wheeler not received
I have purchase Suzuki access 125 from shiv Suzuki showroom -pune on 28/08/2010 but till date i had not received R.C.Book.
Now i am very fir-staid. Very bad response from dealer to geeting R.C.Books. So requested to fulfill my requirement on urgent basis.
- By Unregistered in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:46 AM
- By prateep11 in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:12 PM
- By Advocate.sonia in forum JudgmentsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:04 PM
- By Syamkumar in forum ATM CardReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:41 PM