Thread: Complaint against Honda Company

Sanjeet Kumar Guest

Default Complaint against Honda Company

Sir, I am Sanjeet Kumar from Jind. I am working in Rewari these days. I have Honda Stunner No. DL-4SBQ-0362. This bike can be unlocked with any key of another Stunner bike . I am very harassed due to the poor locking system of my bike. I also consulted to the Honda showroom in my region but they simply refused to help me . so please take strict action against the Company. My contact no is 9996089925. Please take action as soon as possible.

Bhushan Kumar Guest

Smile Complaint against Honda 2 wheeler Company

My name is BHUSHAN KUMAR. I live in ghaziabad. I have a honda CBF Stunner 125CC bike. My bike no. is UP-14 AU-0754. I had purchased this bike on Dec.29, 2009. The problem which i want to discuss with you is that my bike stops anywhere due to some critical problems. this problem i am facing from may,2009. Sometimes i come to my home by load this bike in tampo. I also have consulted to the Honda showroom in GHAZIABAD but they simply refused to help me. No one is responding me regarding this critical problem in JKM Leela Honda, Ghaziabad. Now i want to sue the company for this inconvinience. So please take strict action against the Company.Please SIR, give me your positive response as soon as possible. You can call me at this no. +91-9210770832.

Rishi Sharma Guest

Default Complaint against poor service.

I am really disapponited by the poor service of grand honda, raipur. It caused me alot of inconvenience. I gave my Honda Activa for its second service on 27.01.2010 and reported that last time when I gave it for servicing their workers made a scratch on front of the vehicle and that time when i said to paint it then they said that" painter is not on the work now ,we'll do it in the next service." I got a call from them and they said that my activa is ready to be taken. So when I went there the scratch was there. The supervisor over there any how convinced me and gave me the cofimation to give it next morning . But when I called them around 12:00 PM next day, they said that it is not ready and painter is not there. I cannot handle this irresponsibility. They must have told that sir this will take so and so much time so I wouldn't have given it for painting then. Now I missed my school and tutions for a day. So i want you take a serious action or else the customers will have to tolerate since they have no other option.
    Name:Rishi
    Vehicle No. CG 04 DK 5018
    Date :28.01.2010
    Place: Raipur

TEJASVI MEHTA Guest

Unhappy complaint

hi
    hello sir/madam
    .......................hi i am tejasvi mehta from delhi near nizamuddn east, i have a honda stunner cbf 125cc, My bike number is DL3SBM5919, I Had purchase this bike on 20/july/2009, This problem which i want to discuss with you is that my bike stop anywere due to some critical problem, This problem i am facing from dec 2009, and the most very very big problem is vibration +50km/hr the bike is so vibrate i Also have consulted to the malwa motors workshop in okhla phase2 bt sir they simply refused to help me No one responding me regarding this critical problem No i want to show the company for this inconvienience so plz strick action take the company PLZ SIR GIVE ME YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUM 9999733729

MY ADRESS= B-66 JANGPURA B 2ND FLOOR NEAR HOTEL RAJDOOT, PIN CODE 110014
    MOBILE NUM= 9999733729
    NAME= TEJASVI MEHTA
    EMAIL ID= tejasvim55@gmail.com

Angry complaint about battery

i am harkamal from kulam . i have purchased a new bike passion pro in sept. 2009 from hero honda dealer m.r.autos nawanshahar. battery of my bike is not working well. batery is dumped from one side and it is not charging .so i m facing too many problems.it is of AMCO company .i complained it to dealer many times ,but problem is still not solved. batery is in warranty. nd i want it to be replaced.

bike no. pb -32 -j -1587
    cell no. 9876410229
    e -mail id - harkamalsandhu@live.com

Qamaruddin Guest

Default Not recieved Honda activa after waiting for a month

Sir, I am Qamaruddin from Moradabad. I have booked Honda Active on 5th March and not received any delivery after commitment from showroom till date. I am very harassed due to the poor and bad response from showroom staff. I also consulted to the Honda showroom in my region but they simply refused to help me . so please take strict action against the Company. Please take action as soon as possible.

Default activa

i had booked my active 2 months back from rajindra honda
    but they were asking extra money for it to give me first before booking and they had booked it foe 44500 approx. saying that they have normal model with them and than they change it by saying that model is not coming in the market any more.so i had taken it from swarup honda,at that time they had promised me they will give me back my advance but from last 2 weeks i am going again and agin over there and every time they have some execuse...

Angry the impression

Hi there , the big reputed company of the world. My complain to u all is that what sort of dealer have u kept in your showroom. We are the payers of the bike and we are the one to promote you all but what the heck that your dealer here in kathmandu valley sucks . I went to buy a scooter in your showroom here in Kantipath , those staff of your company or may be not of your company they sucks . They don't even now how to tal they treated me very rudely . Therefore as a consumer i am not satisfied with your branch or dealer here in kathmandu ...

@@@@ u

Default Honda CRV car

I harpreet singh have HONDA CRV car regd. no DL4C AH5418 (mar 2008)i had an accident on 14June 2010 at 8.00 PM at Sec-18 Rohini delhi 110085.After that i had given my car for repairingto your branch Ring Road Honda (Peeragari, New Delhi)on 15 june 2010. Your advisor Mr.Parveen & Mr.Nayyar committed to deliever my car with in 15 days.Today is 28 july 2010 & i didnt get my car back & Mr.Parveen & Mr.Nayyar are not responding me, its been so long that i am calling them again & again & visiting your Company again & again but they both are least bothered about my complaint & they always said we will give your car in 2-3 days.
    So this my humble request to you please i want my car repaired as soon as possible, as i dont have any other car. I have hired a car on rent for my daily travelling & unnecessarily i am paying rent. So please look in to this matter & resond me as soon as possible.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    HARPREET SINGH (09999996480)

Unhappy Honda stunners average problem

i am Moiz Kapadia from mumbai.I am a student of burhani colLege T.Y.BMS . I had purchased honda stunner bike(No.mh 01 ak-7856) from zhaveri honda near cotton green less than a year ago but from the day I bought the bike i am having average problems. Your company says that the bike gives an average of 55 km/ltr but i am not even getting an average of 40 kms/ltr.I do understand that ur testing has been done on clear roads but in the city it should atleast give an average of 46-48 kms/ltrs. People have told me that the average increases after first service but it is still the same and now it has become even worse,it is only giving me 32 kms /ltr. Every time i went to the service centre i made the same complian of average and every time they told me the'll look into it but still the things were the same no improvement in average at all.
    I hope you'll look into the matter and solve my problem and maintain my belief and interest in honda company.
    Thanking you ,
    Moiz Kapadia
    9619172678

shabbir shaikh Guest

Thumbs down Hope some reponse from Honda Bike company

Hi all,

Hi Everyone, the big reputed company of the world. My complain to u all is why there is shortage of CB Unicorn bikes in Maharashtra. In mumbai i had visited end no. Honda dealers showroom to book new CB Unicorn bike, but from every dealers i got the same response that there is waiting for 3 to 4 month because the company is promoting the CB Unicorn Dazzler bikes due to which the production of CB Unicorn is almostly closed . In Maharashtra the demand for CB Unicorn is very high you also realized that & you taking of advantage of that, instead of only concentrating in promoting CB Unicorm Dazzler bikes have some time to fulfill the demant of CB Unicorm bike to the customer.

Two month before i had booked the CB Unicorm bikes, when i visited showroom to check the status of the booking, one of the employee of the showroom said that to go CB Unicorn Dazzler, why i should go for Dazzler ? even though i had booking.

That's all i like to say, Now its upto you how u deal with this situation.

I, Sebastian Mathew had purchased a Unicorn bike of your company at 18/03/2008 with
    Frame No.ME4KC09-3C98042243,
    Engine No.KC09e-1049141,
    Reg.No.KL 35A 5286
    from your authorized dealer PURACKAL HONDA KOTTAYAM kerala.I had ride the bike for almost 23,000km and serviced almost 7 times.Now i am writing this complaint because the engine sound of my bike in abnormal from the time of purchase itself.Also the engine was not smooth.
    I used to inform these complaints to PURACKAL HONDA at every survicing.But they told me that ,there isn't any abnormalities in the engine sound.In this month, I approched Muthoot Honda,one of your authorized dealer for servicing my bike.at that time, the chief mechanic at Muthoot Honda told me that the two parts (clutch outer & primary wheel) inside the engine is having damage.Also they pointed that it is a manufacturing defect and not because of any mistake of the rides.I am sending this complaint with their advice.I got the reply from MUTHOOT HONDA that the company will solve these complaints
    Also i would like to inform you that I am not at all satisfied with your authorized dealer PURACKAL HONDA because they are not giving any respect or importance for complaints of customers.Otherwise I may not need to write this complaint to you.I had come to know this complaint only because of approaching another dealer.I purchased the bike of your company because of the unbreakable and utmost faith of customers in your company.
    anticipating your favorable consideration.
    Yours faithfully,
    Sebastian Mathew.
    My E-mail: shibin.sebastian@yahoo.com

sunilg Guest

Angry Honda Shine - Gear disengagement issue -

I am Sunil an engineering graduate working as Software Engineer in chennai. Recently I bought Honda - CB Shine from Mansarovar Velachery Chennai - 42 on 3-August 2010. The gear-shaft transmission system is so defect that I could not ride the bike peacefully. I have explained the issue based on my engineering knowledge as below.

Issue:
    The gear got totally disengaged with shaft while on 2nd to 3rd or 3th to 4th gear vice versa. The cause could be a 'least rpm value mismatch' with respective gear. The result is very dangerous that speed got reduced and bike stops immediately with heavy noise and creating panic situation.

At Service Centre:
    The above mentioned issue is reported to the service centre - Mansarovar Velachery Chennai, on 1st September. I have explained the issue clearly, but the action/work taken by technician/service engineer are really disappointing.

Take1: The chain was made tight such that it would solve the problem. Believing them, I had taken test drive with service engineer along with me. The problem was not solved and I had demonstrated to the Service Engineer.

Take2: Service Engineer as a try of luck ( !!??), he had changed the swindle, suspecting the swindle could be defective. Again I had test drive with same service engineer and same problem re-occurred.

Take3: This time an expert technician ( called so ) had taken the bike and he had done some changes with clutch. Taken test drive with the technician and he guided me so strict that I should drive within rpm defined for each gear, not even more or less. And I could not demonstrate the issue to him

So trusting the job is done, taken the bike away to home. And from next day onwards the problem is re-occurring and occurring till now. It clearly shows none of the technician had not analyzed the cause and nothing resolved.

Practical Situation
    I would request Honda to think of a practical situation like a drive on a traffic road, where in mistakenly you shifted wrong gear that slightly mismatches with rpm, the result is bike stops, heavy noise, total mess up and panic etc. Please note that I have tested my friend's Shine, which has no problem with gear engagement etc.

Resolution:
    It is not even possible to live with above issue and ride my bike throughout my life. I got depressed of using this new bike of just one month old. Based on above experience and details, it clearly shows its some manufacturing defect, hence I would request Honda to replace the vehicle totally. Please consider this at highest priority and provide me new vehicle.

Thanks for your understanding
    Sunil

sandy165 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Complaint about service.
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sandeep Kumar from Karnal. I purchased one second hand Hond Activa from Karnal. I gave it for service to Satya Honda, Sector 14, Karnal. On the name of service they just repaired the other things what I told them and charged Rs 2300 for this. They also broke both mirrors, disabled the speedometer, could not repair the fuel gauze, could not repair the left indicator even it was right as I got it repaired from a local shop and bothered me so many times by saying that leave your bike and come next day. Kept me waiting for 4 hours and then they said come next day and take your bike. When I asked for mirrors they said your mirrors were local ones and ours are company made and are costly, So I have to pay for it. Even their manager convinced me by saying that when I will come for next service then he will repair the mirrors. After paying so much and the damages done to my bike, I am really frustrated at the quality of the service being given to my bike as compared to the money and time I have lost. I humbly request you to take a positive action in this regard. I will be highly thankful to you and oblige.
    Sandeep Kumar, Junior Research Fellow, Animal Biotechnology Centre, National Dairy Research Institiute, Karnal 132001. Mob - 09050116347.
    Honda Activa (Black). reg.no.- HR05K7045 purchased from Desh Raj, Civil hospital road, Indri, Karnal 132001.

sandy165 is offline Junior Member