Thread: Hero Cycle

suresh malhotra is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2009

Default Hero Cycle

I purchased a Hero Nitrogen Cycle on 18/02/2009 from M/s. Raj Cycle Store, Shop No.14(old-15), Rama Market, Munirka, New Delhi-110067, vide Bill No.5769 dated 18/02/2009.

From first day, the cycle is not working properly. Then on 20/02/2009, I Talked to Company Head Office at Ludhiana and they directed me to their delhi representative Mr. Vishal Mobile No.9810146181. After talking to Mr. Vishal, the shopkeeper changed the defective parts of cycle.
    1. Flywheel
    2. Chain
    3. Chain pedal

The Cycle is still not running smooth and is heavy to pedal it and making different sounds from chain, chain cover and flywheel.

Then I again went to shopkeeper, Raj Cycle Store, the Mechanic at store told me that sound can not be corrected. It may take few days to correct. He said I am helpless and you talk to company.

I talk to Mr. Vishal and requested him to change my cycle and he also showed his helplessness and told me to talk to Mr. Ashok Arora at their Head Office at Ludhiana.

As the Cycle is almost not working properly even change of some parts, I called to Mr. Ashok Arora on 21/02/2009, and Mr. Ashok Arora also refuses to change the product and said that again go to Raj Cycle Store for repairing of the Cycle.

Already within three days of purchase, I have made three visit to Raj Cycle Store for repair of cycle for repair and the mechanic show their inability to repair it, to make it a normal cycle.

How long I am going to take leave from my office to sit there for repairing of cycle.

If the cycle is not working properly from first day, and they are unable to correct it, then either they should refund my money back or change my cycle.

My Name and Address:

Hero Nagar, GT Road,
    Ludhiana-141003
    Phone:0161-5026969,2539448-52
    Email:info@herocycles.com
    Last edited by suresh malhotra; 02-21-2009 at 11:48 AM.

udaybhan eklure Guest

Default Damage to cycle

I PURCHASED A CYCLE -HERO OCTANE ORION ON 18/4/2012. BILL NO-6217.SHOP NO155/7, OLD BAZAR,KIRKEE PUNE-411003 FROM M/s SONAR CYCLE AGENCY
    MY CYCLE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY...MY CYCLES FRAME IS CRACKED DURING CYCLING..ITS A KIND AND HUMBLE REQUEST TO U TO PLEASE REPLACE MY CYCLE .
    MY CYCLE DAMAGED IN WARRANY PERIOD..I SHOULD GET MY CYCLE REPLACED OR MY MONEY IS PAID BACK.
    KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION

Phone:0161-5026969,2539448-52
    Email:info@herocycles.com

negibhupendra66@gmail.com Guest

Default information on hero Cycle

Is not a complain , I want to ask some information that i want to purchase hero Trax Blade modle ,so please tell me some information
    1- what is the company price of the cycle
    2- which companies tyre and tube provided in this modle
    3- which companies of rim and what matle is used ,please tell so, I able to purchase a perfect modle
    thanking you