This is a discussion on Car Issue within the Beware forums, part of the General Discussions category; Sir/Mam I exchanged a Santro Car with M/s Car Fever Karanagar against TATA Indica Vista on 21st Dec.2011. The cost ...
- 04-10-2012, 12:13 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I exchanged a Santro Car with M/s Car Fever Karanagar against TATA Indica Vista on 21st Dec.2011.
The cost of Santro was fixed Rs.190000.00 (cash155000.00+finance35000.00) and the Cost of Vista was fixed as Rs. 365000.00(cash165000+finance200000.00).
After checking the principal finance amount of Vista in December it was 212000.00 and there was some more amount balance to the financier.M/s Car Fever was Supposed to pay Rs.70000.00 to the Vista Financier. Till date he has paid only Rs.15000.00.
So your goodself is requested to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
- By usman ali in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 04:48 AM
- By Unregistered in forum AddressReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:13 PM
- By Unregistered in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:14 PM
- By sreekanth seepana in forum ATM CardReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:24 AM
- By Vijay Gaikwad in forum Mutual FundReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:57 PM