Thread: Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

girish chand joshi Guest

Default Complaint against times josbs. com

I have received a call from times jobs office on dated 07/04/2012 from mr. rohit, He said me " Sir your resume already selected by bank (HDFC Bank) through our side and after deposited the fees Rs. 3500/- in cash in the name of times business solutions ltd. you will get the jobs within 15 to 20 dys in this banks".

After this call he call next me again and said only five vacancies is there and four is already deposited the fees, are you deposit the fees or not, if your are not deposited i call to bank for choose another person.

Due to the times jobs i deposited in fees of Rs. 3500/- in cash in his account no. 003105023791 (Account no. given by mr. rohit) in the name of times business solutions ltd. on dated 09/04/2012.
    But in the date of 09/04/2012 and the current date i have found no jobs in banks.

Its cheating, its not fare, i want jobs in banks from times jobs.

Please take a very fast and hard action against the times jobs.

I want to say all the persons times jobs not a good jobs sight.

Amit Karmase is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Exclamation Times Jobs is cheating people and is fraud.

i got call from kunal ON DATE 31/7/2012 to pay 1600 rs immediately that there are jobs in bank satisfying your qualification of msc. so pay the amount or we will give chance to some one other person.
    I paid the amount afterwards i have not got any call from TimesJobs.
    WHENEVER I CALL THEY TELL THAT YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE.

jitendra kumar prajapati Guest

Default complain against timesjob.com

i got call from Dinesh DATE 9/1/2012 to pay 2000 rs immediately that there are jobs in IT field satisfying your qualification of c-dac. so pay the amount or we will give chance to some one other person.
    I paid the amount afterwards i have not got any call from TimesJobs. and he is not giving job .and not return the money so please help me WHENEVER I CALL THEY TELL THAT YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE.

hbendale@yahoo.com Guest

Exclamation Regarding Demand of Security Amount

I had Registered for Jobs In Gulf on 27th July 2012 as Mr. Siddhesh has given me assurance of job and also told me that i will get at least 8 to 15 calls pf interview per month.

I had submitted Rs. 5000 for the same online to Times Career services.

After that i got call for verification of my Documents and the assistant has told me to submit again Rs. 2500 for verification of Documents. I had submitted agin the amount Rs. 2500/-

Then miss Tanu had called me for by Resume. She was supposed to send me updated resume, but till date i have not got the same.

From Last 4 Days Mr. Nitesh, Siddhesh ( Ph. No. 07827517197) MAIL ID:- niteshraj21@itimes.com, niteshraj21@in.com, vipin1991kr@gmail.com, called me and told me to submit again Rs.12900 for Security deposit against Visa and told me that it will refunded me after 90 days.

SHALL I SUBMIT THE SAID AMOUNT OR NOT. THE PERSONS CALLING ME ARE REALLY FROM TIMESJOBS.COM?

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME FOR THE SAME?

deepak_pandey20 Guest

Default Regarding misguide, wrong commitment and fraud of Rs. 13820/- in the name of Times jod services

Dear Mam/Sir,

My name is Deepak Pandey, On 16th Aug 2012, I Received a Call from A Person Named "Ankur" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of HR.

He provided me the details "The job is for HR and location Noida. CTC 5 lakh.

He said it's an urgent opening and register to the timesjobs resume services quickly as its very urgent and requiters will contact you within 48 hours.

I registered on 17.08.2012 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours. They also offered and assured that if I select make the payment against all Overseas, Indian jobs alert, they will design my resume accordingly and send me the copy of that modified resume. I paid Rs. 3570/-, 4500/-, 3200, on dated 17.08.2012 and Rs. 1750/- and Rs. 800/- on dated 21.08.2012. I have paid total Rs. 13820/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Only). I was also communicated that a Times Job representative will be associate with you to help me out and your job will be guaranteed. But after receiving all amount against activation of all Times job services, no body have contacted me. They ask me to make my all payment in the location code [C11] which belongs to Noida.

after many weeks no reply, i have received from Times jobs.com. As I do not have any contact number of any contact person to coordinate/communicate regarding this issue. I was called Ms. Manjira (09873336842) and Ms. Shuruti on dated 22.08.2012 regarding to activate same facilities of Times job, when I said that i have already made the payment as per guidance of Mr. Ankur in the given area code [C11], they said this person was calling from sales team and we can't help you out.

It clearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i did not have money at that point of time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive and arrange to refund my all amount. I would like to request you to refund my amount of Rs. 138920/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand eight Hundred and Twenty only), i can promise that I will not trust in Timesjobs services in my whole life. I learnt a great lesson.

Deepak Pandey

shuklajyoti2012@yahoo.com Guest

Post [suspected spam] required info for interview.

Your Cv has just been selected from TIMES JOBS India for Interview in Toyota Motors.We are offering employment in top positions for our Various offices in India.45 Cadidates have been shortlisted for Interview which will take place at our corporate office in Banglore on 6th Oct.2012.Note that out of the 45 candidates shortlisted 41 will be given employment.We are looking for professionals in Various fields.Your air ticket and documents to attend the interview shall be sent to your designated address via courier before interview date.

Our salary and other company's benefits ranges from Rs 65,000 to Rs 250,000 PM.Each employee will be entitled to a brand New Toyota Etios car,as lateness to office will not be condoled.You shall also be expected to come with the Original copies of your credentials as stated in your RESUME with Times Jobs India.You are expected to make REFUNDABLE cash deposit of Rs 18,500 as an initial amount in favour our company's accountant name.The management of Toyota Motors shall pay you all expecditure to you at the time of face to face meeting at our corperate office in Banglore.

Your Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in the document that will be sent to you alongside your air ticket to your designated address via Blue Dart Courier upon the confirmation of your security deposit in our account that shall be issued to you in the next mail.The last date for payment of security deposit is 29th Sept 2012.

NB: You are adviced to reconfirm your full name, mailing address, phone number and your TimesJobs Resume ID in your reply mail for confirmation.You are permitted to chose your job location after interview.

Mr.Donald Logan,
    Senior H.R Manager
    Toyota Motors India.

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
    Sent via the KillerWebMail system at shabakah.net.sa

Default cheat &A Complaints Against Times Jobs .com

iam dinesh,

i got a call from times job that my Cv has just been selected from TIMES JOBS India for Interview in aviation and times job representative mr :karan named said that they are offering employment in top positions for our Various offices in international & domestic and was literally torching giving repeated call saying that to register and to do final settlement of 2600 after paying the same and getting conformation. He said that transferring his call to higher official for next formality then frade times job agent 02mr : vivek said to pay 6400 inr and said that that is final settlement and said that to do it in asap bases as i was student cum working i said that that money is not available wid me and not interested and any how mr karan the cheat from times job.com convened me and made me pay 3300 first and said next remanding i need pay in next 02 day and started giving me repeated calls to me at least 30 times a day any ways again made me fool and made me do remaining 3100 and after completing this again forwarded call to there senior and said to pay 4900 inr for verification which i denied and said that the thing which they doing is cheat and not acceptable and truly fraud and again transferred call to there superior when i said every thing he simply said nothing is refundable
    in a rash manner

itclearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive and arrange to refund my all amount. I would like to request you to refund my amount of Rs. 9000/- Order No. RZ842479(Rs. Nine Thousand only), i can promise that I will not trust in Timesjobs services in my whole life. I learnt a great lesson.

Dinesh
    +9000241478

Lightbulb its not times job it is times fraud

so, why not anyone doing anything for these all bullshit that these timesjob or naukri.com or any other sites .... so let us directly go to there office may be there they'll listen to us and if not try the other way ... and u all know what the other way is if ready then post under this complaint with your mail id's single person wont do anything ....

Hedayatullah Anwar Guest

Angry Timesjob is fraud

My Order No. JM721756, I paid Rs:2800 And I did not get any job neither attend any interview. They were told me he has thousands of employer in his hand, and i will get a good job. I want my money Back!

titu_34 Guest

Default i acn't get a my profile maching jobs.

I can't get a my matching jobs.I already register in timesjobs.com.But times jobs is a poor consultancy.They send a necessary jobs.

Default dont weast ur money in timesjobs.com

On 08th July 2011 I Received a Call from A Person Named "KISAN UPADHAYA" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of MECHANICAL ENGG.

He provided me details "The job is for MECH ENGG and location ORISSA. CTC 3.5 lakh & Pick & Drop Facility,

I registered on Monday 11th July 2011 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours.

after one week no reply i received from timesjobs.com. on monday 18th July 2011 i received a call from Resume Service Executive for correction in resume.

She said we dont assure any job from our side.

When I called on the timejobs office on number 0120-6713400 they transferred call to Mr. Ashish.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He did't called.

I called again and much more times but a person said he is not in the office today.
    Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers timesjobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i don't have money that time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive.

hemanta 9439386661

kumarkapil38@yahoo.com Guest

Default Refund of deposit money against order no. Mz 591688 reciept no. 137004 dt 27/12/2011 rs 3300/-

I registered my name with Time job.com vide order no MZ591688 receipt no 137004 dated 27/12/2011. Till today there is no interview was conducted by that organisation. Where as they assure me to get call after 20 days immediate after deposit money. I deposit amount Rs 3300/- vide receipt no 137004 on 27/12/2011.Now near about 01 year passed but till today no response from them. It is a fraud.I request you Now Kindly refund my Money back as early as possible. Please confirm me the duration of this process. thank you very much Sir.

From. KAPIL KUMAR SHARMA
    122001
    MOB NO. 09311826244
    E MAIL ID: kumarkapil38@yahoo.com

Default Complaint against timesjob

I have raised my complaint 4 days back but still nothing has been done.

I took jobseek service from Mr. Himanshu for Rs. 2750 on 2nd December 2012.He said that relationship manager will be appointed within 2 days and he will start working on my profile from then which was never done.
    Secondly i had to chase up for 3 days that why till now relationship Manager is not appointed.Also i was assured that there are big brands with us and we provide with them whereas Shalki Chaudhary sent me 8 consultants address today out of which 6 where not relevant and remaining 2 i have never heard off.

Also, on 4 December 2012,Mr Mandeep and Mr.Himanshu told me that Rs 2750 was for registartion and you have to pay Rs.4420 more for getting relationship manager service and also verification will be done till then we do not proceed.Later i got call that the amount i have paid was for resume zapper service which i never wanted.

With this complaint i have traced with Ms Sapna,Ms Devajyoti,Ms Khushboo,Mr Ankit but nothing has been done yet.

Appreciate if you could look into this matter and let me get my money back or provide me with some higher management contact so that i can proceed further else tough actions has to be taken.

harpreetsasan is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

Hi Ankit,

I also got cheated by the same way from timesjobs.com. Did you get any justice on it?

Harpreet Singh
    Cell:- +91-9888060369

Angry Complaint against Times Job

I have received a call from times jobs office on dated 06/11/2012 from mr. Ankit, He said me " we have so many opening for you but these are valid only when you register in times job and by hook or crook they agreed me to submit money and I join times job @ same day Detail is given below .

Dear SEEMA,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our products and services.

We are pleased to inform you that your payment for Order No. 1103104 has been successfully processed.

You can track the status of your order in Order History.
    For further assistance, please mail us at support@timesjobs.com or contact us on 1860-500-5500

All the best for your career growth!

TimesJobs.com StepAhead team

And I paid amount
    Completed Orders
    Order Number Sub Order Number Product Date Placed Total
    CS1103104
    RZ876785
    Resume Zapper India 06-Nov-2012 Rs. 2600.00

But after deposited the fees Rs. 2600/- by card in the name of times job ltd. I did not receive any job or response.
    As Mr. Ankit Says you will get the jobs within 15 to 20 days ".

After this Mr. Ankit call me again and again and said to me your resume only selected when u pay for resume writing and when I defuse they can call me and I surprise he force me and challenge me at this resume no one can select your resume and once again they call me and demanding that “you upload your documents and for this deposited the fees,
    This is very horrible for me you are demanding every time but do not give any output they behaving like crook.
    Please take a very fast and hard action against the times jobs.

I want to say all the persons times jobs not a good jobs sight

1. Fraudulant campaign from TimesJobs.com