Thread: Adsys india

Angry Adsys india

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Adsys-india.jpg
Views:	10489
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	5393Beware B.E. freshers looking for jobs. If you are approached by ADSYS INDIA. Please don't be fooled. They are a bunch of thugs asking money for tests that we need to face online. Thats the first company, i heard does so. And the cost of that test is Rs. 350. And the basis of us qualifying for that test is a telephonic intervew which is conducted by a lady, who herself can not speak proper english. I too got fooled for a while, because of the excitement of getting into a company, but it shattered as soon as i tried to know more about the company on google. Please don't be fooled, lot of people have payed a visit there and found frustration and dissatisfaction, at maximum if they say you have been selected and offer you a job it will be a HR Trainee where they will make you do there dirty work of fooling other freshers.

amarander Guest

Post about adsysindia.net

well friends adsysindia.net is not a software company and they are taking money 350 and conducting tests and they dont give job after qualifying job dont believe about adsys and that is a fake company.

Default Adsys India located in bangalore is Fake, I am 90% sure

check consumercomplaints GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boss Guest

Default Adsys india is a fraud company

HI friends ADSYS INDIA is a fraud software development company. when you will go to the given address then you will see that there is no any computer and not a environment of real software company. when you will reach in office , one person will ask something about yourself and then ask for submitting 100 rupees registration fees for taking hiring round. it was happened with me, after it i asked with the local peoples of that place they told me that ADSYS is totaly fraud.

baarun Guest

Default thanks

iam thankful to all those who posted their comments.. ur comments did save me from a fraudulent groups..because i was just about to call the adsys a few days back for job enquiries and thankfully i visited this site.... iam saved..thanks again...the consumer court rockssssssss..

Default thanks

thankfully i saw this...i had just applied for a job in adsys! damn it, it had to be a fraud !!! :/

Default thanks to all for the same information.....

thanks to all for the same information.....i too got a invitation via monster.com.

huzefa Guest

thanx evrrybody... today i got call from adsys but as i was on bus tht tym so i refuse for it..the lady told me tht she will call me after 2 days..

ab aane fo wapis unka call fir batata hu unko..bloody people

Default Adsys India

Once, they contacted me and I paid them 350rps through, then they provided a platform to write test, which is named Odesk, later only I realized its actually free, also I've scored good marks in all test provided, and sent the report but there's no reply from him after that, then once I tried to contact through a new id, then he replied to send dd of 350rps and he'll recruit with odesk marks(he thought I'm a new candidate). Guys, please don't get fooled with any fake offers, once you got any call (or) info from any organization, then immediately contact the organization's personnel through their contact tab(in their site) about the offer and proceed. Also, check for the complaints about the organization in Google.

Default Fake

Total fake one cant say anything more than that. Utter stupid people

Default hang them allllll

hangggggggggggggggggggg these kind offf ppl in middle of the road........asssssholessssssssss

Default is DCSIT is true or fake help me guys.

is DCSIT is true or fake help me guys.\pls/..............

DCSIT, is this company fake or not...? Sombody... plz tell me...should i apply for online test...or not.
    This company is also having procedure of...Telephonic interview...so...plz tell me about that...

Anas A Guest

Thumbs up Thanks Alot dudes u saved my rs.350

i just got a call from DCS Technologies and condcted an telephonic inteview after that they ask me to pay rs.350 as a registration fees for the online test and for the further details they ask me to mail them at dcs123@gmail.com here my confusion started that an webdevelopment company doesnt have an own email portal thats why i done some web reserches and u friends saved me. am really disaponted why all those idiots making fools of use

Default Call from Adosys

Just now I got a call from adsys India for telephonic interview . The guy who was on the call said that he is speaking from dcs technologies but my true caller detects number profile as adsys India interview. Juzz asking about an introduction he immediately cleared my telephonic round and ask me to deposit a 350 for online test as recommended in.earlier comments also. After that I read about company profile and reviews and my heartiest thanx to consumer court .
    Now I will not reply to their mails and calls.

Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:03 PM