Thread: sheetal Friendship Club Fraud

customer is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default sheetal Friendship Club Fraud

COMPLAINT AGAINST SHEETAL FRIENDSHIP CLUB INDIA
    I have to complaint about a ‘Sheetal Friendship Club India’ run in Delhi ( I guess). It gives advertisements in classifieds of Decan Chroncile, Times of India, etc.,
    I have to complaint that they fool and cheat the people with the promise first to pay registration fees of Rs between Rs 3000-5000/- and would get good opportunity to earn extra income by giving sexual satisfactions to the women, who are normally from high class, widow or air hostess like that. But once u pay the amount they give a contact number of a lady which actually from their own den. She pretends to be the customer and after 3-4 calls she try to ignore calls and after sometime tell you to again pay certain amount like Rs 5000- 10000/- to get the ‘SECURITY Number’. Once you pay then she will never pick your call again.
    When you try to get the new number or complaint about the first contact given by them they tell to forget that number & ask to
    provide new number. After lot of tries to get in touch with the coordinator he ask to pay more amount to get new number. It means you never get genuine contacts from them though they promise to provide a registration for a year. So whatever number they providing are actually of their staff only. As it happened with me personally and I approached for it as due to recession I lost my job. But they cheated me so like to complaint about this fraud case so that they cannot fool too many people all over india. I
    am trying to approach through news as I do not want my name to be appear in FIR and I too afraid to directly reach to police station and complaint about it.
    The details are as Follows of them:-
    Name of Club: SHEETAL FRIENDSHIP CLUB INDIA
    Customer care number given in newspaper (Decan Chroncile, Times of India, etc)
    Name of coordinator: Puja, Sakshi
    Contact No. of coordinator: 09717459403,09717459406
    Name of coordinator (owner): Vinit Bohot
    ICICI Bank Account No. given to deposit the cash is: 000701526601 (Named as Vinit Bohot : Delhi - Connaught Place Branch)
    Amount deposited by me are: Rs 3000/- on 21.01.2011 thru net banking, Rs 3900/- on 24.01.2011 thru net banking
    So please help the youth to get caught in their traps..

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

There are misleading e-mails/ advertisements being sent to customers stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers / international funds transfer / gifts etc. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such communication. We suggest you lodge a complaint with the local police, giving them the complete details of the case.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Default Cheat Club in Delhi

Good Morning Friends

Suhana Friendship Club is a fraud friendship club of Delhi. It is a big cheat friendship club which lupes people off friendship with ladies and devours big amount of money. It operates mainly on 2 accounts of ICICI BANK(Preeti a/c---008201544770 and Balwinder singh a/c---108301501741).Please suggest what neccassary action needs to be taken to stop these fraudsters. Anyways, i will inform the bank and the CBI of the same and make sure all the friendship clubs are sealed.

Sameer Chatwal.

Unhappy Sandy

HI,

Friends.....There are many friend ship club in the market... and they all are fraud, if they ask u to deposit money in account they are fraud.
    Eg... Sakhsi..9999272938, 9582823497. nisha 9718193841....many more are there.

Adds come in newspaper like hindustan and other are fradud one even y news paper agency do such adds..
    I request ant low authority to take action against them.

Rahul soni Guest

Default want to register case against "RAGINI FRIENDSHIP CLUB"

Hi my self Rahul Soni. Actually one day I red advertise in local news paper.Than I called them.They said"that,U have to pay 3000/- rupees as a registration fees and paid it.After it from 2 -3 days didn't receive my call.than I tried again after 3 days again.and they said"that,U have to pay 5000/- rupee as a deposit amount.I paid it also because I didn't want to loose first 3000/- rupees witch I paid before it.Than they called again to me and said"that.U have to pay 3000/- more I paid it also.just like this they demanding till completed 20,000/- and did it also.and total I have paid total 3000/- + 20,000/- rupees.and they are not going to fix my meeting.Please help me what ever U can.Because I am facing trouble now.Con.no.07600796739 , 09601551841 , 07600793842 , 08140150708.
    Email add: rashmipatel0102@gmail.com
    a/c details : NAME : Rashmi Patel
    A/c No:912010061031734
    Bank name : Axis Bank.

I just want to get back my 23,000/-.without any meeting and get out from this matter.U can mail me at : rs38073@gmail.com or sonirahul35@yahoo.com.

Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:51 PM