Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bank Of India

Default Elton flowers 04/04/1975 13659 victory blvd 201 van nuys california 91401

Scan all accounts for united remodeling constrution check's remail back to 730 north 10th street sacramento california 98511

Kishor Pagar Guest

Default Request for Block of debit card

Pl. note my ATM card No. 4213 6836 2001 3985 is lost. I have requested to Block the same.
    You are requested herewith that please confirm whether itis Blocked.
    Kishor Pagar

rahulkraj120@gmail.com Guest

Default unblocking sbi atm card

I have a SBI ATM card. BUT THAT CARD WAS BLOCKED PLEASE DO UNBLOCKED MY CARD NO 4591500052395212 AND PESPONCE CODE IS 150 AC NO IS 32362709507

Jober3 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2014

Default Miss behavior and Delay of New A/c Oppening

Dear,Sir/Madam
    My self SK .Jober Parways,From Ghatgaon,Dist-Keonjhar,State-Odisha,Pin-758027
    My Complain is ...Before 15 days My mother is subimit all Her documents and Rs-500 Rupees with s/b Account opening form. in Our nearest Bank of India branch Address is BANK OF INDIA,TARINI TEMPLE BRANCH,GHATGAON,DIST-KEONJHAR,PIN-758027 ,ODISHA.

When i submit all my mothers documets with money The bank staff is received all things from us and he told us your mother New a/c will be open after 2 days so you will be come after 2 days you can get Pass book .I said OK I will come .but after 2 days when I came to bank the staff is told us your mother A/c is not open now .you come after 3 days. I said OK.agai when I goes bank after 3 days the staff is told me your mother a/c is yet now not opening our staff are very busy due to other works. so you come after 2 days .I said OK .Again fter 2 days I was come to bank and asking about new Pass book the staff is told me A/c is not open till now .you come after some days.or you can ask to Branch Manager.after that i goes to manager and asked to him.but manger is told me now we have problem you come after 2 days .you will get new Pass book.I said OK .after 2 days today I was going to bank today also same thing.when I again ask to Manager he told me .now not Possible for opening new a/c .then I ask when possible sir he told me I don't know .I tell you are a Branch Manger if you don't know then where we go sir . That time he told me ( Ham Manager hen Tum jab bologe me nahi kar paonga,Tum kyun bar bar bank ajateho hamra link kharab he .Tum yahase chalejao .after that I ask him sir Kab hoga he reply WO mujhe pata nahi kab hoga.tum yahase Niklo Jaldi...

why Branch Manager behave like this to me i don't know but I request him so much times that sir please open my a/c .but Manger behavior is same not any changes.

Now I am hope less who solve my Problem .If Manager behavior is like this.so please help me sir as soon as Possible its urgent need for my mother new A/c.

My contact no -09861126292,7683844036

Umesh Wani Guest

Post To getting the post id of internet banking kit

I have submit the application for new internet banking kit. Still Its not getting me from 1 month.
    and about more details i getting the information about that. They told me my kit is already send by
    15 Sept 2014. That's why I want to get the post id of mine internet banking kit

shruti.shah Guest

Default getting fraud call in name of bank of india

I have one account at bank of india branch.

I get one call from one mobile number. The number is +917739204145.

The person who called that said i am bank manager, called from bombay and my name is Smit patel.
    He told me that i need your card information, for bank internal online purpose, if u will not give us information, i will freeze your account.

As an educated person I know that I can't give my card number to anyone, and can't give me any information

I didn't give any information, for sure, that was fraud call, please check this number, i am giving u information because i want that none get cheated by this way, I want to take action against this number.

Yours Thankfully
    Shruti

Default व्यावसायिक डेयरी ऋण (20 गायों) नहीं करते संबं&

श्रीमान को कहना चाहता हूॅं कि गव्य विकास परियोजना के तहद हमें जिला से काॅमर्शियल डेरी ऋण (20 cows)करने के लिए स्वीकृती पत्र BOI ,भेलवा,सलखुआ जिला सहरसा(बिहार)
    को दिनांक 14-08-2014 को भेजा हैं, जिसका पत्रांक- 42/14 हैं।
    श्रीमान को कहना चाहता हूॅं कि शाखा प्रबंधक द्वारा कहा जाता हैं कि योजना नहीं हैं,क्षेत्रीय प्रबंधक हमें बोले हैं कि डेरी ऋण नहीं करना हैं, लेकिन ''समग्र गव्य विकास योजना'' के तहद बिहार सरकार द्वारा क्षेत्रीय बैंक भागलपुर को 20 करोङ रूपया दिया गया हैं,जो अनुदान कि राशि हैं।
    श्रीमान को कहना चाहता हूॅं कि इस परियोजना द्वारा राज्य सरकार का अनुदान 50 %

mob-09308745788

M Saiyed Guest

Default Public issue

Quote Originally Posted by shruti.shah View Post
    I have one account at bank of india branch.

I get one call from one mobile number. The number is +917739204145.

Yours Thankfully
    Shruti
    My relative got a call from same no. Today at 7:00pm n he withdrew Rs. 50,000/- within half an hour !!!

Fire That Person as this is a public issue !!

So many persons are getting call from this no.

Do something or else many uneducated persons can suffer with this problem as they know only that how to take money from ATM n nothing else.

It is a very serious issue !!
    Do something as possible as You Can Do !!!

You need to call on this no. Back after half an hour or early morning !

i had ordered a cell phone
    of Black berry "Bold 9000" on Saturday on 13/09/2014..of Amount 6048/. Then i received it after seven day of the order

date. i 've seen the back cover which is already damaged at bottom side and there are some Scratches also. Then i called on rediff help line no. they took complained and i had send mail on shopsupport@rediff.co.in<mailto:shop...rediff .co.in> i didn't get any response for long time. then i went to your rediff store. there i had discuss about issue. They suggest me we have another blackberry model which is Blackberry Bold 9650 Black. This very good cell phone. but you have to add some money. i have added that amount and took that cell phone. After 2-3 days i was getting Hanging problem as well, like as:- i have dialed 50 mobile nos. from my cell phone, then they connected only 3-5 nos. apart from nos. not connected. after 5-6 days again i went to your Rediff store and discuss about problems, They took my cell phone for 5-7 days. after seven days they returned it. but after 3-4 days i am getting same problems, and one more thing added. Now its giving current on track cancer and also back side of battery cover when cell phone is in charging mode . and i am making calls and message during that time.

Please resolve my problem as soon as possible. I shall be thanks full to you. and if it's possible then call on my no. 9971191216 , I will explain each and every thing.

Aananth Guest

Post Education Loan

I am having an account in bank of india for the past 3 years. I availed educational loan from your bank for my under-graduation which I completed in August 2013. It took me 2 months to get into a job and since then I have paid you installment of my loan for a period of one month. Later as I had to attend a course to enrich me with some skills for a better work in the field, I was not able to pay the loan installment for a period of five months. I like to make a point that it was not due to my negligence or take-easy attitude, but only as I had to attend the respective course. Right now I am working and will be paying the monthly amount of my loan in the coming months.
    In this stage, I like to bring to your notice that my mother holds a separate account in the same branch and has a jewelry loan taken. Today when she went to the bank to pay the remaining amount for the jewelry loan and take the jewels back, she by chance asked about my educational loan as of how much yet to pay and all other respective details. Its disheartening to say that during that, one of the officer in the bank has got the amount from my mother(Paid Full amound OfGold Loan,But Only Give Receipt) and yet has not returned the jewels, saying they will return it only when I pay Rs.10000 of my loan due for five months. My mom needs that jewels for another purpose and you doing this way really puts things in a bad sense. It was without my permission which they decided to do this way. Even though she holds a separate account which has no connection with my account, they decided to do such a thing of taking the money for educational loan. This act of yours really saddens me and I find this completely unethical and unprofessional. It matters so personnel to me, as it is a rude act against my mother.
    With all due respect, I never intend to escape from paying the loan. Being a professional I am liable to expect certain degree of respect from your side. I know you have your own rules to follow and I have fault on my side too in delaying my payments, but this way of forcing my mom to pay without my permission is totally immoral.
    I deeply request you to ask the concerned officer to return the jewels as the total amount has been paid for it and provide us with receipt for the same. I assure you I will pay the loan dues in a month's time. I believe you will give high priority and look into this issue seriously.

Please Find the My acount Details:

PinCode:639102

Mob.No:8056846364

Aananth.M

Subratodash Guest

Default Refund is not processed by bank

Dear Concern,

I have saving account with your bank ( Bank of india ) keshopur branch New Delhi-110018. Since 2007.

Name: - Subroto Dass
    A/C No: - 604410110002515
    Customer ID No. 102089485

On 4th Nov 2014 my A/C had been debited with 17000/- Rs. While I haven't done any kind of purchase or withdrawl, on 4th Nov 2014 my A/C Balance is 17604.97 rs & while i checked it on 6th Nov 2014 for the purpose of withdrawal. I found that only 604.97 rs have left in my account.

7/11/2014 & 8/11/2014 I am going to my home branch and complaint for this wrong transaction on written complaint , they provide me the transaction detail on dated 14/11/2014 told me transaction are done by ATM (Indian Oversies Bank ATM) and the details are given below:

4/11/2014: - CWDR// 187131/IOBD5903 10,000/- Time 10:54 PM
    4/11/2014: - CWDR// 206765/IOBD5903 7,000/- Time 10:54 PM

ATM ID:- IOBD5903
    ATM Address:- 51 G.Floor, Mulla House Hutatma Chowk, Fort MUMBAI PIN : 400023 Dist : MUMBAI.

Banker also provide me the CCTV footage.

I would to inform you that at the same time am in Delhi and my ATM card was with me only. So i am very clear that the transaction are the fraud transaction.

I Had lost my 17000/- Rs without any reason.

I would like to request you to credit my debited amount Rs 17000/- balance in my saving account ( A/C NO. 604410110002515)

(14th Times mail write a mail to bank)

Its almost 55 days or 2 months are done and I am not got any kind of refund.
    i really fed up all this things. Last two time am took a money in interest from outside.

Last 14 Nov 2014 branch manager see the CCTV footage and they told me its a fraudulent transaction,

Please take some action against bank.

Credit my debited amount in my account.

Subroto Dass

poonam verma Guest

Default failure transaction from atm but amount deducted

This is to inform you that I am an account holder of Bank of India (ATM ID-WVAR04801111111,), Jhushi Branch, Uttar Pradesh. I tried for a transaction on 12 June 2015 at 3:21 PM through ATM of Union bank of India, chetganj, Varanasi. Due to technical/electricity fault the said amount was not came out but it was debited from my account. After that I complained), in written, on 23rd June 2015 (approx. date) to Bank of India, Jhusi Branch. As, no any action has been taken to rectify this issue, therefore, I request you to kindly take a look to solve the above mentioned issue.
    For this I shall be very thankful to you

With regards
    Poonam Verma
    Ac. No-701110110002947
    ATM ID- WVAR04801111111

lokhanderahul is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2014

This is to bring to your notice that I have done two transactions from Bank of India, ATM located at branch Vijaynagar, Indore, Pin: 452010.

Here is the details for the transaction:
    Acc no: 80801010100000859
    Date: 16 Jan 2016
    ATM I'd: Cin9021
    Transaction number: 316979 and 316981

The amount withdrawn was 15000 and I received only 13300. The second transaction was 10000 and I received the amount as 8500.
    The difference amount was Rs. 3200
    It has been 5 months no auto credit is done. I have also share the required application and ATM reversal form to the respective branch of BOI.

The bank just keep on sharing the auto reply mails and the third party vendor who handles the ATM cash is refusing to give the money back. Can you please log a complaint against them.

I have all the written proof of evidence with me.

Rahul Lokhande