Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Mr A. Karunanthi General Managern SBM

To Date: 15/02/2013
    The Managing Director
    Head office - Bangalore
    Sub: Complaint against Mr A. Karunanthi, General Manager, Network-I Bangalore Zone.
    2.Complaint on Mr K.B.Somashekera, Chief Manager, Zone- I, Bangalore Zone{Complaint on Bad Maintenance of House [SHA Accommodation] -House was leased to the Bank for the occupation of Mr.D. Venkatesh, Deputy Manager, Currency Management Branch. Our house: #230/4, 1st ‘A’ Main, 12th ‘B’ cross, West of chord road Layout 2nd stage, Mahalakshmipuram Bangalore-560086. }
    This is to inform that today in the afternoon I went to meet Mr Karunanthi General Manager Network –I, Bangalore. I have introduced myself and said that I would like to know the position my complaints. He said that I have seen it; Mr Venkatesh is not well I have to ascertain the genuine of the complaint. I have told him that it is common that many get admit to hospitals during transfer season; for that he said that, I know Mr Venkatesh since many years he is hard worker.[ In fact Mr Vekatesh was on Goa Tour for a week or so till 31st Jan 2013]

Again, I informed him that two officials have already inspected the house, further I said that Instead of officers the Visit of the Engineers would have been better. On this occasion he started shouting at me very rudely and bounced on me in an ill manner, I know your history, I have collected your history and said l have allowed you without appointment, you go and see in the Head office any other General Managers will allow any body without appointments, you have crossed to the limit to suggest me. And repeated that, “I have allowed without appointment, you go and see any other General Manager will allow like this, in Head office repeatedly told same thing
    I have not revealed that I have already met the General Manager [0] in fact he allowed me to talk to him without appointment; he in fact assured that he will look into it. Before that I had been to MD secretariat, they were also very courteous treated and later on I met DGM [HR} he was also very courteously talked to me. And advised me to go and see DGM Bangalore Zone. Here my suggestion was only to mean “the Engineer can assess the damage than an Administrative officer” and nothing else, “He repeatedly told three times that in the Head office no General Managers will allow anybody without appointment, I have allowed, you have crossed the limit of suggestion.
    1. Here he was very rudely shouted at me in ill manner.it is a misbehavior and uncivilized act.
    2. I know your history, I have collected your history, and this is very bad and below the dignity and decorum of the General Manager of the prestigious Bank. I don’t know what history he has got collected on me, on this occasion I myself give the history of mine, in a separate sheet and enclose for reference. I suffered in the Bank because I am always maintained, “YES for YES” “ NO for NO” and nowhere on whatever difficulties I did not agreed No for “YES and Yes for NO”
    3. I have allowed you without appointment; see no body in Head office allow any one without appointment. It is disrespect to his own colleagues
    4. He repeated the same thrice no bodies in Head office allow any one without appointment. This is disrespect to his own colleges and disowning his colleagues, it also means that all others are bad. Except himself. Here repeating anything is nothing but guilty in non-discharging the work in time.
    5. My suggestion was only to mean that “the Engineer can assess the damage than an Administrative officer”, Sending an officer & later an engineer’s will take lot of time. But “He repeatedly said that in Head office no General Managers will allow anybody without appointment and said I have allowed, you have crossed the limit of suggestion. An executive who cannot take suggestion cannot discharge the duties efficiently. He must welcome suggestion, should not refuse suggestions from any corners and even must welcome from strangers also.[ His statement is ridiculous and stupid] If this is not followed the administration will collapse.
    6. The Bank is social and service organization and cannot declare that “one should come with appointment only”. When Bank has provided so many facilities to the executives and so many disintegration and division of allotment of duties are there the work should not kept pending.
    Sir, all the above are all miss manners, misbehavior & most uncivilized attitude of the official; it has to be dealt as per Bank norms.

Further, Sir, I have submitted my letter of request for inspection of house, first on February 1, 2013, and details with photographs on February 9th, 2013, and February 15, 2013 came to the office to know the position, by this time already 15 days lapsed, hence I request your good selves to pay monthly rent of Rs.30000/-[Rs.Thirty thousand only] till the date of settlement.

Yours faithfully

[D.R.Suresh] P/A Holder
    And husband of Smt Gayathri Suresh.

History of mine, Sri D.R.Suresh: submit to your good selves, I am forced to submit this because Mr A. Karunanthi, General Manager made me to submit, because of his ridiculous statement; what I said is true to my knowledge and belief.
    My Qualification, MA, Dip in Personnel Management and Industrial relations.obtained proficiency certificate on Personnel Management and behavioral science, from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
    I joined the Bank as Temporary employee on 01/03/1972., worked at Head office, resources development Department, Brach expansion Department from 01/03/1972 to 23/04/1974 continuously with a break on one day after every 90 days.
    From 24/04/1974 joined permanent Job at our Shimoga Brach. During Emergency I have availed one day leave, for which Branch Manager, wanted to issue a memo, the letter was signed, numbered and written in issue book but could not issue because the leave was availed for family planning purpose, it was known to Branch Manager earlier also but wanted to issue, I had clearly written the reason for availing the leave in the leave letter because I did not seek apology for having availed the leave he wanted to issue me the memo.
    Later on in year 1983 when I was working at Regional office one Mr N. L Satyanarayana was giving disposal to the letters after much delay, but after his disposal he was putting the date of disposal as the next day of my submission date, and was blaming that I had kept pending. Once he was on long leave, on his reporting to duty he gave disposal to many pending letters but as usual he subscribed the date of disposal / approval as next date of my submission date. So I took all letters to GM[o] and concerned AGM and brought to their notice. This has made lot of hue and cry.
    In the year 1993 November I was transferred to Delhi, I didn’t approached for cancellation of transfer instead I went to Delhi with family and aged parents, my son was studying at 8th standard at that time, so on that occasion the then CGM has said that “he didn’t come for cancellation of transfer,” [He has insulted me] I have not insulted him In fact I obeyed his orders.
    At Delhi one of the Manger use to book Taxi with the reason inspection from morning to night on all days when there was Program in Delhi Kannada koota.Date of taxi booking and Programs date tallies. I was not involving with him any other thing. In my life all the corrupt officers put me out, did not liked me, and passed on information to next incumbents.
    When I was at Connaught place soon after reporting at Connaught place Branch, I saw one Government account drawing self cheque for large amount, I told them you are not eligible to draw the money, the bearer of the cheque said that I have been doing so since several years, who are you to say like so, CM said that you must pass, Mr Dube said that with a much difficulty we have brought this account, Mr Haravinder said that once a bearer is always bearer. I have told them all that though account style is ok, the cheque has been issued to the account, and cheque is a bearer cheque he is not supposed to draw the amount. Finally Mr Harvinder singh passed the cheque. Whereas a letter has been sent against me stating that, so and so officer is ill-treating our customer. But on third day CBI has arrived to the bank and seized the accounts and paid instrument and account is closed without my knowledge. The account was Family planning Department Some doctors were drawing the amounts.
    Mr Manmohan singh [ Manager] and Mr K.P Swamy [CM] personally called me and told me that, you are good at all works and said if you do some work, what that we say “ we will help you financially” I did not accepted there offer, though I worked at Connaught place for more than three years. I have not prepared not even single charges vouchers. In my life all the corrupt officers put me out, did not liked me, and passed on information to next incumbents.

Mr Manmohan singh [ Manager]and Mr K.P Swamy [CM] personally called me and told me that, you are good at all works and said if you do some work, what that we say “ we will help you financially” I did not accepted there offer, though I worked at Connaught place for more than three years. I have not prepared not even single charges vouchers. In my life all the corrupt officers put me out, did not liked me, and passed on information to next incumbents.

In year 1998 December I was posted to Sri Chamundeswari Sugar, K.M Doddy as special officer to be stationed at factory site. I was also asked to take over K M Doddy Brach Advances department, but I asked them to put an office order take charge of the department, which they could not do. I asked for office order because the documentation position was bad. As factory was not cooperating, seen diversion of funds, factory had stale machineries and frequent strikes in the factory I recommended for call back of advances hence I was transferred to Aghalaya Branch.
    At Aghalaya Branch, the then DGM [ Rama Mohana Rao]use to visit my branch some time more than four times in a month, he use to praise me that you are good worker, good at advances etc., etc. One day I did not accepted his recommendations, when there was too much of force I said that “yes I am good at advances but I give only recoverable loans, so he was angry. Later on my branch use to have frequent unofficial audits, to find fault with me they could not trace fault in my accounts even after 8 to ten times unofficial audits.. They later posted two fraudulent staff to the branch which was not actually required; already I had two problematic staff in the branch. However I maintained all the four and no frauds took place during my tenure in the Branch. But soon after my living the Branch the frauds taken place by same staffs.
    I was charge sheeted on many other grounds, all did not stand except, a one charge where I have written direct letter to MD and I was severally punished. The letter was a reply to the MD’s Do letters. This would not have been happened if had taken care of Mr Karigirivasan & Mr Bardale[CGM] in time. Mr Bardale, excused many hardcore frauds and restored several increments to many whereas for me he punished.
    My branch was a profit branch despite heavily load of staff to the branch, less advances and less Deposit, This has not been recognized.
    I was ill-treated on several occasions including in the promotional interviews, at once I have written a letter to MD on the Chairmen of the Interview committee that the DGM and the chairmen of the interview committee doesn’t know the Interview manners.
    When I was at Aghalaya Branch the then Regional Manager has told me that, you are good at work, your works are excellent but if you could adjust with us you will be in in comfortable position.

To Date: 09/02/2013
    The Managing Director
    Head office - Bangalore
    Complaint on Mr.K.B.Somashekera, Chief Manager, Zone- I, Bangalore Zone{Complaint on Bad Maintenance of House [SHA Accommodation] -House was leased to the Bank for the occupation of MrD. Venkatesh, Deputy Manager, Currency Management Branch. Our house: #230/4, 1st ‘A’ Main, 12th ‘B’ cross, West of chord road Layout 2nd stage, Mahalakshmipuram Bangalore-560086. }
    This is to inform that the above official by Name Somashekera the chief Manager working at Zonal office I, Bangalore Zone, he don’t know how to discharge his duties, how to behave in a right Manner and an uncivilized officer of the Bank. I shocked to observe his rude & uncivilized behavior, when I represented the facts of my house position which was given on lease to the Bank for the occupation of Mr. D. Venkatesh, Deputy Manager, Currency Management Branch. In this regard I request your good selves to see my latter dated 01/02/2013 & letter dated 09/02/2013, which is enclosed.
    Following are counts which are treated as misbehavior of Mr. Somashekara, which requires to be looked with special attentions at the Management level in the interest of the Institution.

1. He kept pending my letter dated 01/02/2013 without any decision with a reason that Law officer opinion is required for disposal of the matter, stated to me that the Law officer is on leave, when I was suggested that plenty of Law officers are available in the Bank as well as Bank approved law officers; for that he not only said that we have a allotted Law officer he must come and very rudely said that you are not the authorized person to suggest. [This has to be considered as Fist count of misbehavior]
    2. I have told him that no papers should be kept pending, a disposal must be given immediately, he told me that I have to hear what my DGM says, very rudely said that you have no authority to suggest any thing[ This must be treated as 2nd count of misbehavior]
    3. I have suggested him that as soon as receipt of complaints, the matter should have been referred to Estate Department with an instruction to inspect the house and report, he told me very rudely that you have no authority to suggest any thing, and said that, I have instruction from my DGM to keep pending till the Law officer reports for duty. [Here there are two counts of misbehaviors i.e. one you have no authority to suggest and another is DGM has instructed to keep pending till the law officer reports for duty.] This must be treated as 3rd & 4th counts of misbehavior.
    4. Further I have suggested that, good things in the interest of the Bank, even though I am not an authorized person; if it is a positive guidance you may have to consider it, even if suggestion is from strangers, even for that he said very rudely “that you are not an authorized person suggest any thing”.[ I request this misbehavior must be consider as 5th count of misbehavior].
    5. I have met Mr somashekera several time in the last week, he in fact first time contacted me on 02/02/2013 over phone on submission of complaint against Mr. Venkatesh,
    Yesterday i.e. on 09/02/2013; Mr Somashekara telling me he is not a concerned officer in the matter to deal with it. [As it is not correct on his part to escape, from the fact of delay in dealing the matter] This must be considering as 6th count of misbehavior

I request your good selves to go through my earlier letter dated 01/02/2013, & letter dated 09/02/2013 and appropriate action must take in the matter. However the above said letters appended below for immediate reference.

Yoursfaithfully

D.R.Suresh
    On behalf of my wife Smt Gayathri Suresh,
    Land lady of the house.
    #Gokulam Apartments,B1-1101- Sri Sreekanteeshwara krupaIndia Heritage Foundation, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore-560062

Letter dated 01/02/2013
    The Deputy General Manager 01/02/2013
    Zonal office- Bangalore Zone-I
    BKG complex, Bangalore

Complaint on Bad Maintenance of House [SHA Accommodation] -House was leased to the Bank for the occupation of D. Venkatesh, Deputy Manager, Currency Management Branch

Please refer to your letter vide reference DGM/BZ-I/ SHA/2012-13 dated 22nd January 2013., accordingly, Sri D.Venkatesh Dy Manager, Currency Management branch Bangalore vacated the house on 31/01/2013 , I thank the Bank for the Kind gesture.

We have asked to vacate the house prematurely because of bad Maintenance of house and more than 3 families was housed in the same house, .The house was severally defaced and looking ugly. we want Somebody to be deputed from your office for inspections immediately [within *8days], or otherwise we will obtain the estimate for repainting of house, toilet cleaning and other damages, such as damage done to glasses, wood work, gates repairs, replacement door locks etc. While handing over possession of the house, he did not handed over the full keys and abruptly walked out saying that keys have been kept there. We request, your good selves to give some time to submit the estimate cost of repair and paintings of the house.

The house required immediate paintings & repairs, hence submitted the request and matter is very urgent.
    Kindly look into this complaint and order may be passed appropriately.

Yoursfaithfully

D.R.Suresh

786srirama@ Guest

Default complaint

The Deputy General Manager Date: 25/02/2013
    Bangalore Zone-I - Bangalore
    It is very surprising and have I have to appreciate your wonderful mechanized decision take on the above subject and conveyed to me by your letter vide reference Ref: BZ-1/ DGM/DPD/Complaints/GM/ [HR&GA} dated 16/02/2013 And it was also endorsed by the GM [O} blindly without application of his sense mind., “IT LAC ETHICKS & MORALITY” of your office, yourself and top Executives of prestigious institution STATE BANK OF MYSORE.
    Actually it is not natural detritions as stated by you and your reporting officials it is highly bad maintenance of premises, over loading of in mates of the house, more than THREE families staying in a house and baking of many items & innumerable meats in the house. I have sent you 25 photographs in support of the Bad Maintenances, despite the fact if you would say so it is nothing but LAC OF ETHICKS & MORALITY in the wonderful mechanized decision of your office. Do you think under the shade of Clause 4 of agreement “you Monsters” can do whatever you want to the house and can overrule the payment for repairs and BAD MAINTENANCE OF THE HOUSE? If in case no proper decision has not been taken, in the matter with in three days from the date of this letter, I may have to file a police complaint against the Bank as well as to Shi Venkatesh. [If I filed it is an embracement to the Top Executives.]
    Apart from the Bad Maintained of the house, there are many aspects which I have reported in my letter dated 09/02/2013, which have not been attended and very much keeping quite: such as 1. Front three gates not kept in working condition, 2. Wooden shoe rack broken, 3. Two taps changed, 4. Windows wooden beadings have been removed, 5.Three glasses broken, 6. Too many nails nailed on the walls, everywhere and on wall tiles, 7. None of the bath room showers is in working condition, 8.pest control not at all used in the house.9. Water level controller was not in working condition, 10. Main door Godrej lock, only one key handed over out of three 11. Many electric bulbs are missing, 12. None of the wardrobes keys and drawer’s keys not handed over.13. All the four toilets not at all cleaned, it looks like public toilets, 14. Again Second floor Door lock only two keys handed over out of three keys, none of the marble floors have been cleaned.15. Water bill of Rs.243/- & electricity bill of Rs.677/- date of reading 03/02/2013 & 11/02/2013 respectively not paid despite advice.
    And, he has agreed to pay Rs.6000/-[Rupees Six thousand] extra rent w.e.f. from November 2011, in addition to Rs.15000/- he had paid for the month of November and December 2012, but not paid for the month of January 2013 and deceived.
    And you have neither applied your mind nor understood the clause 9 of the agreement, which actually says that the lessee shall during the continuance of the tenancy keep the demised premises and fixtures and paints and decorations thereof in good tenable repair and good condition subject to natural deteriorations. Your officers who have actually seen the house, they know perfectly that it is a bad maintenance only and not natural deteriorations, but reported as natural deteriorations, either they have reported purposely or they have lack of knowledge about cleanliness, good maintenance or they may also maintaining their house in a similar condition. For your live Example the Chief Manager Sri K.B. Somashekera was also maintained his SHA accommodation in a similar fashion and the land lord has to file a police complaint to recover the charges.
    And again, clause 10 of the agreements, keeping others family, sister’s family, brother family and their working and earning members for monetary benefits and profits is equivalent to Sublease and nothing else [this one sentence I wanted to avoid, since beginning, but unfortunately I have to spell out because of heavy damages to the house and not coming forward to settle the issue. He has rented out his two houses also for rent]
    With regard to Shri K.B.Somashekera, What I have said earlier in my letter dated 09/02/2013 is true and facts, I don’t know how? you have accepted his denial and how you being an Executive asked him to keep pending my letter dated 01/02/2013 for arrival of Law officer from his leave period. It is more ridiculous, stupid and shameful. I have not said anything about Mr Venkatesh, despite his worst maintenance of house, why unnecessarily I have to complaint on Mr Somashekera if he has not misbehaved, please think and refer my letter dated 09/0/22013. I have reported what he has said to me and it is a fact.
    I demand for reimbursement of repairs charges and painting charges, replacement of locks & cleaning charges, it can be reimbursement or get it done with your own contractors immediately and demand rent @ Rs.30000/-[ Rupees thirty thousand only] till the date of settlement w.e.f. 01/02/2013
    Thanking you with anticipation of your quick decision.
    Yours faithfully

[ D.R.Suresh]
    PA holder & on behalf of My Wife Smt Gayathri Suresh
    Land lady of the house.
    Copy to the Managing Director, SBM
    Copy to the General Manager[o], SBM
    And copy to the Chief General Manager, SBM, for information and Quick actions.

Mahesh H.S Guest

Default requesting to suggest me to cancel my education loan interest

This is second time i am requesting you, please suggest me how to cancel me education loan interest,Sir aug 2010 i got 30000/- loan from sbm but that amount interest is more than 80000/- for 2 year. now only i got job for 9000/- PM. is there any chance to cancel at least 2 year interest, please suggest me.

Mahesh H.S

Default compliant for my educational loan

respected sir,
    i am velu m, i am studying in B.E in 2nd year in king college of technology nallur namkkal tamilnadu. i will apply for educational loan in previous year in state bank of mysore anchetty branch, but no response in the manager. i am not concentrate in my study, because i go to bank for my loan purpose ,and soon all clear in my first year results , so please loan help for you...!
    please immeditly arrange the educational loan for you sir...!
    my details:

nallur,namakkal dist.
    tamilnadu
    thanking you!

Ramadass Guest

Arrow Regarding Education loan.

Actually My Daughter has got BSc Nursing 4 years course admission in melmaruvathur adhiparasakthi college of nursing through Government Medical college counselling with merit. So I went to State Bank of Mysore Whites road Branch in Mount road for Education loan. They given education loan form and told to attach required document. So I have filled application and attached the relevant documents then given to the Bank. But after one month they have rejected my application. So again I went to Bank and asked them rejection reason. They are telling me to try near the branch Where I am staying. I don't know why they are telling like this. As for as government notification I can get education loan any were in India. Are Else please guide me.

Thanking You.
    Ramadass.

MADAVI LATARI KAWADU Guest

Default Request to credit card and refund the amounts deducted

i am customer of hdfc bank katol dist. Nagpur
    my current account no is 21262000000608
    1] during the month of oct. 2013 credit card no. 4854 9900 0052 0198 was issued to me.
    2] it was never activated by me, but bank official deducted my electricity bill by updating at their end.
    3] during the month of dec.2013 helth insurence was booked and the premium was deducted through credidit card instead of current account as mentioned as above.
    4] sdubsequently the credit card blocked by me and application foe close down it. In writing as well as on line.
    5] the helth issurence policy was also closed down.
    6] but after closing my credit card, there is deduction in every months amounting rs 4538.78.
    And also impossing the penaly etc.
    7] kindly refund the amounts of deducted from my current accounts towards on credit card and premium of health insurance.

Thanking you.

Madavi l k

Nath Genu Doiphode Guest

Default Lost my ATM Card

I have lost my ATM Card No.5046454000100009173 Today morning while travelling by train
    My Account no is.54030699817 of state bank of Mysore, Nariman Point branch, Mumbai District.
    I kindly request you to block this Accounts ATM transaction till I request you further.

Nath Doiphode
    407 / B 3, Chandramukhi, Lok Surbhi Complex, Near Patri Pool, Kalyan -West, 421301

sannabommajist@gmail.com Guest

Default Lost my ATM card

sir/mam..,
    I have lost my ATM Card, a week while travelling by train.
    My Account no is.64117350673 of state bank of Mysore, Davangere University branch (Branch code is 40869), Davangere district, Karnataka. i don't remember the ATM card number.
    I kindly request you to block this Accounts ATM transaction.

Thorankumar S,
    +91 9742480272
    AT/Post: Aremallapur,
    Ranibennur
    Haveri

christopher is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default State Bank of Mysore

So, I was under the impression that I wouldnt have to pay taxes on my Russian income because I made under the 91,000 threshold, or whatever it is. But I forgot entirely about state tax. It turns out that MA has a tax law thats entirely different from the Feds. Im not anti-tax, but Im really upset that all of my Russian income is being taxed by the state of Massachusetts. And as all Americans know, the tax rate there is quite high. Which is fine if I could enjoy the social benefits of living in MA, but Im there only a few weeks out of the year. My permanent residence is in Mass. and it would be hard for me to give it up because I have too many ties there. My whole family lives there, I have a bank account there and a drivers license. It doesnt matter how often Im actually there, these ties are enough for me to be considered a resident. Is anyone else here from a state that doesnt allow the foreign income tax exclusion? Does anyone know a way around paying this? My entire salary is "white" here in Russia and I dont want to be double taxed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12