Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canara Bank

Default Fake 1000 note in Canara Bank ATM at Roopen Agrahara

We have got a fake note 1000/- in Canara Bank ATM on June 9These ATM machine is not generating slips due to some issue. we Have auto generated sms after we have drawn it removKindly let us know how to proceed further.

Mrs.Praveen

raja.smile1984@gmailcom Guest

Default Net Transfer problem account Number.2771101005944

I NET Transferred Rs.18000/- ( eighteen Thousand Only) as on 25/06/2014. from my canara bank account number.2771101005944 to my icici bank account number.602601522086. But this amount is not credited my icici bank account. on the time massage for canara banak net transfer time out Ref No.417617355036. But that amount debited to my canarabank account. i sent mail 27.06.2014 to branch office and conduct to canara bank customer care in 25.06.2014. But till now i not yet any results by canara bank.please kindly consisted that request. and transfer to amount my canara bank account.

raja.smile1984@gmailcom Guest

Exclamation Net Transfer problem account Number.2771101005944

Account number.2771101005944
    Transfer Otherbank ICICI bank Acc.602601522086
    Date.26.06.2014
    Ref.no.417617355036

Default Cheque clearance delay and deducted amount

Hello Sir,

I have deposited a cheque on 01-08-2014 at Canara Bank, Laheria Sarai, Darbhanga, Bihar.

After calling several time on Customer care and Canara bank Laheria Sarai branch.
    They took 29 days to clear this cheque means my cheque is cleared on 29-08-2014.
    Even i have sent a mail for delay the cheque clearance to branch manager.

On clearing the cheque they deducted around Rs. 300 of my account.
    Then i tried several times over the phone to confirm by bank why the amount is deducted.They used to cut the call everytime.
    Even again i have sent the mail for amount deduction.But they didn't respond.

One more interesting is that, Cheque amount is already deducted from that account who issued the cheque on 26-08-2014.

Means, Actaully that fault was from bank side.
    They deducted my amount.
    It's okay.
    But why they used to cut my phone?
    Is this not bank responsibility??

Account No.- 2865101005495
    A/c holder Name- Shahzadah Babu
    Cheque No. - *******864405
    Amount - Rs.10000/-

N.C THOMAS Guest

Default Fd renewal a/c.no kdr/21/87

Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. N.C. Thomas. I am doing petroleum distribution business and at present i am the dealer of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.I am having an account with canara bank (no. 712599378909). On 19.01.79 i deposited Rs. 3000 in the above mentioned FD a/c. I submitted a request for the renewal of the above deposit on 09.08.2014. Today when i inquired with the bank regarding the renewal, they replied that all the relevant documents regarding the above deposit is transferred to the head office and it will take time to get the FD renewed.
    May i request you to kindly take up this matter and instruct the concerned to do the needful on the above issue at the earliest.
    N. C. Thomas

Default insulting behaviour by bank employy neha

Sir, i am a customer of canara bank from last 10-11 years. On 12-09-2014 I sent my wife to take a statement of current account for one month. She asked the employee on the front desk but the printer was not working as always. She was told to go in the cabin and ask for the printout to NeHa mam. When my wife went to ask her she was insulted badly and not given the statement saying they need a written application. Sir we respect the bank rules but it was for the first time we were asked for an application. She even said that she will have to go 10 kms back to get an application but will submit the same next day. such events have happened many a times that other bank employees have co-operated with us and we have duly complied with all they have asked. My wife further requested that it is very urgent so she will later give the application but needs the statement. She was not given. I would further state that miss neha has no right to call another staff and ask him to take my wife out of cabin and mention that the cabin i m standing in is hers. I request you to look into this matter. Either all staff follows the same rule or all cooperate. we have always done what they have asked for. but if nothing is demanded then we dont even know the rules till date. Thank you

akash sable Guest

Default atm not see name

atm do not see name please enter my name akash sable a/c 4313108000105

Thumbs down net banking worst

Cant even add a new benificiary account. Not useful for even taking mini statement and not useful for an emergency.

s.subbaiyaa@yahoo.com Guest

Exclamation ATM Debit card lost

From,
    S. MYTHILY
    W/O MANNARMANNAN,
    158-LAKSHMI NAGAR,
    SITHARKADU, MAYILADUTHURAI.

I am holding a SB Account in KUMBAKONAM CANARA BANK branch bearing account No 1278101013224. My ATM card (Debit card), was lost today 03-10-2014, evening at Kumbakonam. I tried several times between 2115 hrs to 2130 hrs to block the card through customer service number18004250018, from cell number 98409 80904, but ended in futile. So please block the card immediately. My contact cell number is 8903789663.
    yours truely,
    S.Mythily,
    Kumbakonam.

Default regarding gold pledge

Dear sir, i have maintained my account since 2008 and pledged gold last year for 46000. Today i went kottar branch nagercoil for repludged the same because of one year complete...they refused my oblication and say come tomorrow and unnessarily one day interest want to pay...please consider my request as cimplaint...kottar branch, nagercoil, kanyakumari distric, tamil nadu...

Post unnecessary harassment by canara bank & causing trouble to fetch money(bribe).

It is to state that my Mother expired on 27 December,2011 and unfortunately father left us on 07 May,2013.He was a regular consumer of Canara Bank having Account in Maharani Bagh & Green Park branches since long. But Banking employees did not bother about the consumer Account & any problem faced by them.
    There were some Account in shape of Fixed deposit, Saving account etc amounting to be Rs.13,77614 as on 02/05/2014.as submitted in Saket court by Canara Bank.
    The account had no nominees mentioned as myself along with my two younger brothers namely Sh.Arun Kumar Shami & Ravinder Kumar Shami.As we approached the canara bank maharani bagh branch for withdrawal of money , they asked that a succession certificate from count is must for withdrawal.After applied for same in Saket court & beside cool attitude of bank(court issued direction to attend the proceedings),the certificate issued on29/04/2014 with order to Bank to clear the case &release the amount in my favor
    But despite several personal visit to Maharani bagh branch & Nehru place branch,they openly denied the court order & did not clear our case in six moth despite no communication regarding any objection in this matter.It is clear contempt of court & denial of basic human rights.
    The main offender in this clear case are Mrs.Tanu Goel Srivastava( Probation Manager Law), Nehru place branch & Mr.Sundresh K.S, Manager Maharani Bagh branch.These two person openly asked for bribe of Rs 10,000/-to clear the case.
    Now ,Iask one simple question "Are we member of free india or still slave of such sick minds."
    I pray to kindly clear the case before any member of our family got serious implication without the money availability.
    From:-
    Anil Kumar Shami,
    House No.G-50/38,Gali No.2B,Molarband Extention Badarpur,New Delhi-110044
    mobile -9350261393

upendra das Guest

Default das

a/c no 4194101000819 atm card no 6074184194000089 use of axis bank atm palace ashoka garden near parihar chauraha bhopal (mp) date 2 december 2014 time 2:39;47 not withdraw 400 pleaz your refoundable for canara bank

raj_74693@yahoo.in Guest

Amount Rs . 20200

ISSHU :-
    Isshu :- post office chatterpur Madhya pardesh
    SBI BANK Cheque no 409411 Date 20-05-2014
    Address: CANARA BANK OPP STADIUM,PANNA ROAD CHATTARPUR CHATTARPUR MADHYA PRADESH 471001
    State: MADHYA PRADESH
    District: CHHATARPUR (Click here for all the branches of "CANARA BANK" in "CHHATARPUR" District)
    Branch: CHATTARPUR
    Contact: 755 2766377
    IFSC Code: CNRB0004775 (used for RTGS, IMPS andNEFT transactions)

MY CONTECT NO.9914024373

Unhappy unwanted to take money in my account

i have minimum balance of RS 500.Then why debit RS 34 in my account.
    Transaction Date Value Date Cheque No. Description Debit Credit Balance
    01-01-2015 01:21:42 31-12-2014 ST ON SC part dr/part hold 4.00 466.00
    01-01-2015 01:21:42 31-12-2014 SC SB Min Bal 30.00 470.00

Default Mis behave

it is to inform you that that i am a general citizen from Duliajaan Assam, i am a account holder in canara bank, there is a ladies staff named mousumi debnath who generally misbehave from customer and from me She dnt know how to tlak from her customer,,always use rude words and busy in her phone, her manger is always support him, dont know why? if your bank cant take any decision in her respect then your bank business is destroyed in this competition market.

so i humble request you to kindly take resignation this type of charter less lady. otherwise ur sector have suffered a lot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast