Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Bank

Cool Need help

Hello Sir

As I am not feeling well I would like to bring it to your notice about my grievance.

I took a tratment for hair transplant, at Dr Nigam's clinic, at Andheri

While talking and asking about tratment he and his team mates just said that this is simple tratment.
    But After going through the tratment I realised it is very lengthy and log full day (8-9 hours) surgery.
    This I don't have proof to prove that they didn't say about it.
    But worst part is the whole procedure is the operation theatre had been carried out by unqualified people. Unfortunately they were not even doctors. I hope they were nurse and a word-boys.
    Dr Nigam himself came just once in the operation theatre for hardly 1-2 min.
    Rest 8/9 hours procedure was carried out by these nurses and word boy.
    And for information sake I am telling you my scalp on heat was cut, uprooted hairs and placed on the other side of my head by again cutting and pearcing my head.
    I am not feeling well and I am feeling drowsy and I am worried.
    Yes, one more thing, as I know that anaesthesia is need to be given by anaesthetist but unfortunately no one qualified anaesthetist was there to examine or handle personally.

For your information I would like to say that there were cameras in the operation theaters. But if they are not working, then I can give you a video footage on my mobile cam. Which clearly shows that I was operated and anesthesiesed by these nurses and word boys.
    Is seems that these nurse is ANM nurse and not even qualified GNM nurse!!!!

Please help me
    Satish
    Srikantdas1008@gmail.com
    9768370299(Mumbai)

Default Complaint against union bank of india adarsh nagar-ajmer 305001--rajasthan

SUBJECT :- COMPLAINT AGAINST UNION BANK OF INDIA-ADARSH NAGAR BRANCH-AJMER 305001 FOR
    MISSBEHAVIOUR WITH WOMEN CUSTOMER.
    My account with union bank of india –adarsh nagar branch-ajmer-305001 and my account no
    is- 451302010089887 ifsc code of the branch is UBIN0545139 in the name of MUNNI DEVI.
    I had made a cheque book request into the branch but the employees were misplaced my
    documents and they are doing missbeaviour with me and they told me that we have no time to
    registered your waste request . The employees is telling that --- jao jaakar jaha complaint karni hai kar
    do hamare pas faltu time nahi hai tumhari request registered karne ka.
    So please take action as early as possible against bank employees and branch manager for this
    act of missbehaviour.