Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: ICICI Bank

Sep 2009

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We request you to email us your concern along with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a2n6g3_aaan) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

syed.pasha2@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2014

This is to regards to my credit card payment, last statement the previous balance amount is Rs 3,598.09, but by mistake I've made the payment Rs 3,560. But after my due date again I've made a payment of Rs 30/- as per ICICI customer support team.

Just for not paying Rs 38/- They are charging me a late fee payment Rs 500 plus service tax 75 which is not fare enough, I had accept my mistake for not paying the for the correct amount.

I'd request them on calls & emails but they are not ready do the reveres the charges levied on my credit card. Please help me on this.

My details are Name : Syed Jaffer Pasha Mobile # 8867555566

Please let me know if you required any more details.

harish singh is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

This is regarding my Home Loan account LBDEL00002570067.

I am very disappointed with the way i am getting excuses from ICICI Sector 18 Home loan team (Mr.Rajiv/Sudhir) for the delay in disbursement.

Everyday I am calling to ICICI (Mr.Rajiv/Sudhir) for disbursement against my home loan but they always give me weired excuses like :-

1) Sir today pakka it will be done i was busy in some other work. (For how many days you will be busy man ?? its been more than 25 days since i have raised the request for disbursement)
    2) Your cheque is ready but by mistake the Cheque went to other builder(Gaur).( are you insane?? don't you know the name of the builder for which you have issued the Cheque ??)
    3) When i asked Mr. Sudhir to release the cheque today (26-11-2016) then he told me that i am not working in ICICI as your Dish washer.( IS this kind of Professionalism is maintained by ICICI ??)
    4) Later On when i told Mr. Rajiv then he asked me to come to Office in between 11-12 morning to collect the Cheque. (Earlier also i have raised the disbursement requests but ICICI had never asked me to collect the cheque, So why this time ??)

I don't understand why ICICI is trying to fool their customers. I have wasted both my time and money on this since last one month. Also, the behavior from ICICI personnel is not at all professional.

Hope my complaint reaches the right level and issue get resolved at the earliest otherwise i will go to consumer court or try social networking site to seek more help. I have been banking with ICICI since last 8 years and was not expecting such Unprofessional behavior from them.

I also request ICICI to pay the interest cost due to this delay to Builder.I have already attached the screenshot of the iLoan App, demand letter etc. if you need any other input from my side then kindly let me know.

I am more concerned about future Disbursement request & how ICICI is going to provide me the home loan services in future. do i need to call/Mail again & again to everyone ??

Thanking you !

Best Regards,
    Harish Singh

Dear Mr, Harish Singh,

We are sorry hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and your contact details. We will have our official will get in touch with you to address your concern. We appreciate your patience. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance

bharath9788 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Dated: 27/12/1986

ICICI

SUB: Credit card hacked and unauthorized transactions

I have a ICICI credit card and on 27th dec 2016 I received multiple transaction messages from bank that I have transacted with multiple merchants in USD,CAD,NZD and CLP. with in a minute I lost 30-35k. some transaction were declined and few were approved and lost 30-35k! I didnt receive OTP SMS. How can ICICI authenticate the transactions? I have raised a dispute and dispute # is SR448354890 Definitely there is a flaw in ICICI and my card details were leaked.I dont want to pay money for some one else mistake. There is no mistake from my side. I have not shared my card details/OTP or anything and how can they use my card.

Email ID - bharath9788@gmail.com

Yours truly,

Bharath Kumar

Dear Mr. Bharath Kumar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your email ID and SR number. Our official will get in touch with you to address your concern. We appreciate your patience. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627