Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ICICI Bank

Exclamation Amount went to wrong account

Hi Sir,

My name is Anil Kumar Jadon.

There was one NEFT send to ICICI Bank AC# 081601511839
    was done by mistake from saving A/c 44770100000744 of sh.Rukam pal singh( My fathers account).
    It should be credited to the Anil Kumar Jadon ( My )AC # 081601511838.

Could you please help me in this case.I have send email to (neftquerry@icicibank.com) many times and also send email to branch manager ( ritu.bakshi@icicibank.com)
    but i did not get any answer from them.

UTR # BARBH14041041266

Mob # 9310338993
    aniljadon.jadon@gmail.com

Naveen Shrimal is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default ICICI Bank Limited - Surcharge debitted (as told) after 1 month of actual transation

Hi Team,

I was a happy tech savvy customer of ICICI banking looking at the transparency you have showed towards banking up till March 23,2014, when I came to know my account has been debited with an amount of 167.58 *4 times = 676.16 INR.
    My Account details are as below:-

Acc Num:- 057601508658
    Acc Holder Name : Naveen Shrimal
    Trasaction Date and Amount :- Mar21,2014, 167.58 happened 4 times.

When I inquired about the same I came to know that I made purchase at Car Dealer shop and because of that this amount is deducted as told me by the message I got in response to request SR311699133 I created.

So my question to you:-

1. If a customer is told to you pay 10,000 and he/she uses debit card to pay that amount, do you think it is legal to charge extra amount that too at later point of time?

2. If you are suppose to deduct that amount why you did not levied it at first time so that I could have saved amount on next three transaction and would have had argument with the shopkeeper that why you are charging me extra?

3. Who gave you the permission to access my account at later point of time (I did shopping on Feb 13,2014 and so called surcharge got deducted on March 21,2014) that too for debiting the amount from my account?
    Isn't it like tomorrow some another person would show up and will say " Hi ! I want to deduct some amount out of this account and you guys are very much happy to do that".

I don't feel my account is safe with you guys any more, this is limit of making fool of customer.

Although today I visited Mega Branch Jaipur and had discussion with Mr Rohit Bansal and he told me the charge is levied because I did shopping, if it is so then in Past I have used my debit card a lot of times but never any surcharge got deduted seprately So would you care to explain how this swipe is different from my earlier swipe when no charge was imposed.

So refund my amount ASAP, If you can't close my account after informing me and credit all the interest till date so that I can close my account. Although I will definately follw the chain below if I don't get my money back.

Reagrds:
    Naveen Shrimal

Naveen Shrimal is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Hi Team,

My Account details are as below:-

Acc Num:- 057601508658
    Acc Holder Name : Naveen Shrimal
    Trasaction Date and Amount :- Mar21,2014, 167.58 happened 4 times.

So my question to you:-

Reagrds:

Naveen Shrimal

parveen793 Guest

Default A illegal payment deduction from account....

I had opened a current account in icici bank ltd but i had submit a cheque for current account of the amount is 26000/- but they dod not any call to us deduct all amount from my account.....

parveen kumar

studioraaga is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

studioraaga is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default The Worst worst irresponsible Bank is ICICI

The worst experience i ever had in my life with in banking sector is ICICI Bank, it's totally fraud and irresponsible, since the new change in their online website, i dont know for whose sake they have changed it but is not at all helpful and in fact it's creating problems, i am a customer since 8 years to this bank and now i feel why i am still with this bank, the problem is recently i was trying to transfer 20,000/- through IMPS, but the amount is not transferred either to the desired account nor its in my account, it's directly debited the amount from my account, when i called customer care, the person Mr Ahmed Sheikh, is not at all bothered about a person's feeling of loosing Rs 20000/- which is hard earned and had to pay to the credit card bill on time, if fails they charge late payment and interest for the whole amount, but not at all bothered to listen, and was simply saying wait for 5 days, and if it's not reflected then call us and will take a complaint further. So this means they think that we are fools who are banking with them and they dont have any regret for the mishap even, when i pressurised him, he said you transferred through IMPS, so the amount will be with IMPS, you can contact them, so this was the answer by the supervisor, so when in an urgency if a person whose hard earned money is disappeared from his account from days and the people who are not bothered much on the issue, shows how the bank how it's maintaining it standards. Now due to this i couldnt able to pay the credit card bill in time, and the responsible for the whole situation is ICICI Bank, now they have to give me the compensation for the amount and have to pay for the loss occurred due to the negligence and non cooperation by the bank to its customer. my Account No is : 630801520262, Branch : Srinagar Colony, Transaction failed on 27th Mar 2014.

Unregisteredpreetuberoi Guest

Default credit card statements

I have a credit card no 4016512141629001 and for the past one year i have not been getting the monthly statements despite repeated requests to your bank and the nodal officer too.
    I have been following up with one Md Anwar ph 9266629153 for the same but he too has not responded.Last week i sent him a mail requesting him to let me know the balance due so that i can clear the amount but i have again not got any response.
    your people dont call me but harass my elderly parents who are in their 90s and thereaten them of dire consequences if they do not pay .My parents are called mostly at 1500hrs when they are resting.
    i request you to kindly let me know the payable balance due so that i can close the card.
    Preet Uberoi

namrata srivastava Guest

Default Debit card fraud of 53,700 Rs by ICICI Bank

I am Namrata Srivastava 23 year old. I am an Account holder of ICICI Bank and I received a Fraud mail from Cadila Healthcare saying that my resume is selected from naukri.com and I am called Banglore and that bank will provide me with a form and they need my A/c number for my verification. On giving my A/c no. and PAN card no. which they said is required to send me an Air ticket for interview at banglore. Within a span of next 30 min I was dooped of 53,700 Rs. I rushed to my bank branch but the bank was closed and on calling manager there was no good response. I called customer care where they took next 30min to connect me to the caller and just blocked my card and gave me a complain number SR313404426. I rushed to the Bank at morning 9 am to ask them to stop my transaction further but they did not help me saying they need legal document for it. It was in there hand to do it but they dint help me. Infact they made a fool of me telling that the online shopping which is done is a merchant who has bank A/c in SBI so make a hold of them so that they can help giving you your money back. But they were lieing as with help of my resource i gave the transaction ID at two places in SBI and got to know that there was no such transaction ID in their system. I have lodged an FIR and I want my money back in anyways possible. They are my hard earned money.

Default Misguided information for Credit card

I am Mithilesh Pamnani. I got a call from ICICI bank credit card devision, and was offered a Coral Jet Airways credit card. I was promised 6000 JP miles for the same and also the first fees to be waived off. When I received the card, I was informed that I would get 2500 JP miles and Rs 1250/- would be charged as the card fees. As a customer I feel cheated. Kindly suggest.

Mithilesh Pamnani

Shankar.yadav Guest

Angry online misuse of debit card for purchase icici bank

this shankar yadav holding icici bank salery account on same acc the debit card issued was misused by unkown fraduer online as FREE CHARGE for transaction of 6000 plz solve it i have rased complaint against that

Question Refund Status Check

This is Ragavendran. K,

I've a refund to be credited back to my account from Snapdeal. The refund amount will be INR. 500.00.

Please reply...

Ragav,

Default Complane

This email is regarding application number 2014095000294 .i am highly dissapointed kind of service am getting i am your custumer since 5 yrs .i have been promised iwill be getting credit card in 2 weeks becouse of that i have not applied for any thrue bank.As per custumer service my card is not yet dispatched . want my card latest by saturday (12/4/2014) or maximum by monday 14/4/2014 else i have to take dicision .please call back on my num at 9871437028 trust me failing on this your going to loose custumer along with me 10 more custumerS i know nothing is impossiable (DISPATCH CARD TODAY) Waiting for reaply asap

Unhappy Payment not submitting by ICICI Bank

Please refer debit of Rs. 4802.81 on 23/08/2013 payment ID 000477672167 and Transaction ID- C5283479 & 12367.62 on 13/09/2013 payment ID 000486767049 and Transaction ID- C5940871 via net banking (A/C No. - 007401519127 ICICI KONDAVA BRANCH PUNE MAHARASHTRA).
    payment against my HDFC Credit Card (card no. 4346781016808909). But till date both amount are not getting to HDFC bank. So please confirm me details that which account submitting the amount by ICICI.

Warm Regards,
    M.D. KAMBLE
    A/C NO - 007401519127
    ICICI BANK, KONDHAVA BRANCH, PUNE

sattwik.chakrabarti is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

Default Minimum Account Balance Charges

This I to bring to your kind notice regarding the unfair practices followed by ICII Bank. I have an ICICI Bank account (Account No: 127701501137).
    This account was opened as a privilege account in the branch (Beliaghata Branch, Kolkata; MICR: 700229055; IFSC: ICIC0001277).
    I requested the branch about an year ago to change I into a zero balance saving account which they said that "they did". Now I am seeing that ICICI is consistenty deducting MINIMUM ACCOUNT BALANCE charges.
    The charges deducted so far are given in the attachment.

Please look into this for this unfair practice of duping the customer & take appropriate action.

Sattwik Chakraborty
    (Mobile No: 9830835814)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Fraud Transanction of 6 lakh 92000 from ICICI to ICICI on 11th April 2014

This is regarding-Service Reference Numbers SR315069250 and SR315197636.-Fraud Transanction of 6 lakh 92000 from ICICI to ICICI on 11th April 2014

I did not receive any update/progress from ICICI bank except asking for my cooperation. I do not know what kind of cooperation you are expecting from me after loss all my 6 and half years savings!!!!

I have already filed the FIR. (FIR no 40/14, Saltlake Sector -5 Police Station)

I have the following points to highlight to you as well as to our Corporate Finance team as there is fault in ICICI BANK work process I believe.

1. The Fraud has been done from ICICI Bank to ICICI bank fraud accounts only!
    2. It was the Bank's responsibility to reconfirm with me before the transaction and not informing after the Transaction.
    3. When the account balance is going toward a negative (-2.5*****) balance, how come Bank can allow that transaction?
    4. I blocked my accounts on 12th Morning, whereas the Linked FDs got auto-sweep on 12th later on and went to the Fraud account!????
    5. 4.52000 has been withdrawn from three accounts on a single day and Some has been withdrawn from the Branch itself and some ATM transaction of ICICI bank.

Now if there is more than 50K transaction, PAN card and proper authorization I believe needed. There is ATM withdrawal Limit as well as Cash withdrawals policy.
    All the branches have CCTV also.

I want to know when I would get back my hard earned money in my Account.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast