Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: State Bank of India

mahesh joshi Guest

Default about solvency certificate

i have a sbi account in satna mp branch. i have resedance in ahmedabad gujarat. i have require one government formalities in bank solvency certificate RS 10000.submit. i have a require procedure of this type certificate.

debakant Guest

Default Failed at IN/Billing Interface with IDEA recharge (odisha circle) on' myoxigen' through 'SBI online

Good Evening Sir,

My recharge,
    mobile number : 9090812545
    Reference Number : 4781274
    Transaction ID : 03424401332007201319
    Transaction Time : 20/07/2013 07:39:46

After payment, I got the message "payment was successful but Failed at IN/Billing Interface".

It happens every time I do recharge of IDEA number of any Valid Value. Sir, What's the problem & please solve it..

bhosale1967@gmail.com Guest

I have an A.T.M cum debit Card. but it was not working properly.

I have an account in Kalamboli Branch ( Navi mumbai )

Default Request for Subsidy of Education loan for the Academic year 2007-08

I have taken Education loan from SBI in the Academic year 2007-08, for study of my Post Graduation and I request for subsidy of my education loan but bank will not accepted my letter. But one of my friend is same batch she also taken education loan from canara bank and she get subsidy from canara bank but i requested to State bank India but they not response.

Angry unnecessary inconvenience due to illegal money debit.

i am bearing sbi account no 10056743141 in state bank of india, secunderabad, andhra pradesh branch,ifsc: 2772.
    In this account rs 18,000 were debited on 1 july without my knowledge. When i asked bank officials they said me that someone has swiped my atm card and withdrawn. While I neither swiped my card that day nor i handed it to some one else and I informed this to bank officials.

After speaking rudely with me they suggested me to make a police complaint and hence after wasting 2days roaming in police station i lodged complaint.

But suddenly on 5 june surprisingly the amount was debited back showing as wrong debit.
    i explained this to bank officials but they were also surprised and didn't knew about this at all.
    Now i want the reason for such wrong debit and i want compensation for causing inconvenience to me and wasting my time and efforts.

thankyou.

Mohammed Afzal Basha Guest

Default Education Loan- Irresponsible Behaviour of Staff - It is Affecting My Career.

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Mohammed Afzal Basha, I have applied for Education loan for my Master's Study in Germany with SBI trimulgheery Branch.
    It started doing it on 10th of july 2013, though i had all documents, i had to go to the bank again and again, just because either the Loan sanctioning Officer will on
    Leave or her mood will be not in good state to accept the application. Everytime, i kept making the note that i have my Visa on 12/08/2013 and i should be able to produce the loan Sanctioned Letter by then. I was able to file my loan on 27th of july 2013, i have given all the documents with the necessary fees for the loan sanctioning process.
    With in 2 days, i found the deduction of money from my account, it was the cheque i have given for application processing.

Now, today when i went to the bank to check my status of loan, I FOUND MY FILE STILL ON LOAN OFFICER'S DESK and it has not yet processed AND SHE IS AGAIN ON EAVE FOR 20 DAYS 1.E, SHE WILL BE BACK ON 22/08/2013. When i asked about it to the Branch Manager, He replied, He has nothing to do with it, he doesn't know where my file has kept, He is not feeling atleast 1% responsible and he says let her come and we will see it afterwords. She's is not answering properly, when i spoke to her on phone, both Branch Manager and Loan Officer are not feeling Responsible for it.

Sir, it my Career Issue, I have waited for this admission from university for 3 years, as i have worked for 3 years to gain experience and fullfill the criteria of university to seek admission, Sir, please its my life issue, It will be Ruined if i won't be able to produce the loan sanctioned letter on time.
    I don't want this to happen just because of these people Irresponsibility.

Please Help Me.

Bank Manager NAME: A SRINIVASA REDDY
    LOAN SANCTIONING OFFICER NAME: PRASANNA
    BANK: SBI- STATE BANK OF INDIA
    BRANCH: TRIMULGHERRY/TIRUMALGIRI
    STATE: ANDHRA PRADESH
    CITY: HYDERABAD,500015

MY EMAIL I.D : afzal.stud@gmail.com

Looking for your earlier Response.

MOhammed afzal Basha

Default Problem occure during payment for online form for post of "talathi" for ahmednagar by sbi atm card

DEAR SIR/MAM,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF 'TALATHI' ON 1 st AUGUST 2013 AT 12.15 AM. I HAVE PAID Rs. 358.75 FEES BY ONLINE WITH THE HELP OF SBI ATM CARD. BUT TRANSACTION IS FAILED EVEN THOUGH BALANCE DEDUCTION FROM ACCOUNT.
    NAME: VISHAL PAWAR
    SBI ACC NO: 31649225803
    ATM CARD NO: 6220181230600041240

PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT AS SSON AS POSSIBLE.

CONTACT NO: 9730324692

Venkat Raman Guest

Default HDFC Bank Credit Card - Collected Amount - Information not updated in CIBIL

The HDFC bank has confirmed me that they have received the payment(last email communication) on 31/10/2012 and I called the customercare they told me that the same will be updated in CIBIL in 60 days. Today(after 7 Months) I checked my CIBIL report and the status under HDFC Credit Card is WRITTEN OFF. The amount due including interests was 50,388 and the collection agent told me to pay 50,500 and I have paid the same.

NO BANK IS OFFERING ME A LOAN DUE TO THIS MISTAKE BY THE BANK —- I WANT HDFC TO OFFER LOAN AS THIS IS THEIR FAULT

What should I do now?

Pleased help the people not to get effected by the banks in this kind of cases.

Venkat Raman
    ——————————-Please find the email communication below--------------------

HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support
    27/10/2012

to me

Dear Mr. Raman,
    Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding your HDFC Bank Credit card account.

We understand from your e-mail that you wish to have change in your billing address. We confirm that your card account has been invalidated from further usage as we were not in receipt of payment towards the amount outstanding on your card account. We request you to contact our debt management officers at the below mentioned number for any clarifications regarding bill
    date change on your card account.

Phone # :
    Hyderabad 040-49187501/49187502

Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: 12301106511 .

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Christy

27/10/2012

to HDFC

Dear Manager,
    Thank you for the information.
    I have paid 50500 to debt manager Raghuram 3 weeks before.
    Please confirm me whether the bank received the amount or not asap, else I will register a Police complaint.
    On Oct 27, 2012 12:03 PM, “HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support” wrote:

Dear Mr. Raman,
    Thank you for writing to us.

date change on your card account.

Phone # :
    Hyderabad 040-49187501/49187502

Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: 12301106511 .

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Christy

29/10/2012

to HDFC

Please find the attached scan copy of payment receipt.
    On Oct 27, 2012 12:33 PM, “Venkat Raman” wrote:

Dear Manager,
    Thank you for the information.
    I have paid 50500 to debt manager Raghuram 3 weeks before.

HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support
    31/10/2012

to me

Dear Mr.Raman,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding the payment made towards your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We confirm receipt of your payment of Rs.50,500.We wish to inform you that your credit card is invalidated from further use.Hence,for any further clarification you may contact our Debt Management Officer at the below mentioned number to assist you regarding queries relating to your card account.

Debt Contact Numbers:

Hyderabad 040-49187501/49187502

Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail: 12305630106 .

Assuring you of our best service at all times.

Mary.S

——————————————————————————————————————–

Default Reciving Transation Alets of ur customer

Respeted Authority,

One of ur customer has registered my mobile no 8600000865 in his sbi a/c ..i am reciving his transation alerts of his A/C n i am getting irritated by it.
    u have registered the no. without verifing it. other wise i have to take some legal actions againts you SBI

Ambarish Shintre
    Nagpur Maharashtra

MD FAIZ AHMAD Guest

Default For Replace Old ATM card.

sir
    my ATM card is not working properly, so i want to replace my ATM card.
    please give me procedure how I can change my ATM card.

K.K.srivastava Guest

Default .message not shown at my mobile transacted through my s.b.i. atm card

respected autourity,
    i had lodgrd my complaint to s.b.i. authorities through ticket no. 42929348867 on 27/07/13 bit they had closed my complaint on 28/07/130stating that my problem has been resolved. it is painful to intimate that problem is as still as it has not been resolved so far as no message is being shown at my mobile no.09412134068 through transaction made by s.b.i. atm cum mastercard no.5196200035043511. while all other transctions made by bank with my sb a/c no.01090016985080is being shown on said mobile no.such type of worst services are not expected from your reputed bank-india'"s largest bank.

Default ATM PIN Number forgetten

sir, i have forgotten my atm pin code i cannot access my card now...my atm card no. is 6220180231500303434 and it is valid from Apr 2010.my account no. is 20064065421...please send a solution for my problem into my e-mail Sarvesjeeva@gmail.com

Default Service not proper for PPF Account

State Bank Of India
    Sub: Complain for opening New PPF account.
    I came to know, PPF account can open at any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA .
    So, I apply for new PPF Account in STATE BANK OF INDIA at MEDCHAL BRANCH (Code : 11083) through net banking ( my ref no:PF00002777) because I have a saving account at Medchal branch , Account no: 20160646337, ID : 20527594, Name: PARTHA SARTHI GHOSH,
    But when I go to SBI in Medchal Branch with printed copy of new PPF account opening application FORM A ( CIF NO: 86536864973)and with KYC. The branch manager simply refuse to open any PPF account. She said me you go to city for opening the PPF Account
    So I go to Secunderabad Branch of SBI with all Documents, but they again said me, that you can open your home branch (Medchal)
    Your Customer
    Partha Sarthi Ghosh
    A/c. No: 20160646337
    ID: 20527594
    Phone 9393741225

Default Fraudulent activity through atm card

Hi Sir,

My father entered an SBI ATM in Chandigarh where he had to exit since the machine wasn't working. Half an hour later he received an SMS mentioning Rs 15,000 has been debited from your account on ATM cash withdrawl.
    Now the SBI regional office claims they have seen the footage and someone else has withdrawn the money after my father left the ATM.
    Though we discovered there was a same fraudulent cash withdrawl for the same ATM 2 days before for which an FIR was filed.

It was raised to Banking Ombudsmen but after 3 months they came back with an answer that this is a fraudulent transaction and doesnt come under our purview.Can you tell us what is the recourse do we have?

- Anurag

Default Regarding Lien Amount

I have made two online purchases each worth Rs1000/- through my sbi debi card.Both the transactions are failed at the sellers end and the amount was debited from my card.Now in my account summary I am seeing Rs1000/- as the Lien balance and the other Rs1000/- is not accounted.Please suggest what to do.
    Vijay