Thread: Punjab National Bank

Default question

it's not a complain...i have some queries ,pls help me...

sir my father ,was employee at punjab national bank. he was district co-ordinator .
    he retired in year 2008. he used t get his regular pension.
    in year 2012 in month of april he died because of natural death.

now in my family , members are
    my mother---age 55 year
    myself --age 23 year
    three sister--- eldest age 31 year(married), second is 26 year age(married), youngest is 20 year old( not married)

kindly do tell me, is my mother and youngest sister eligible to get pension. and if yes ,what percent of my father pension amount will they get.

kindly help me...

Default question

it's not a complain...i have some queries ,pls help me...

he retired in year 2008. he used t get his regular pension.
    in year 2012 in month of april he died because of natural death.

now in my family , members are
    my mother---age 55 year
    myself --age 23 year

kindly help me...

pankaj12mehra@gmail.com Guest

Default Deficiency in service-RetailHub Gole Market Model Town LudhianaA/C NO.521000P000001909.

I had applied residential plot under scheme floated by GMADA AND availed loan on Dt.21/10/2011 to the extent of Rs.1.50 Lac being EMD.The interest was charged @ 10.75%p.a..The bank collected advance intt. of Rs.5375/=equivalent to 4 months interest, but in the draw of plots I was unsuccesful.The bank received the refund of Earnest Money deposit on 23/01/2012 within a period of 94 days,whereas interest was collected for 4 months.THE BANK HAS REFUSED to refund THE EXCESS intt. of Rs.2331/= excess collected from me.

srahulku is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

I am having a corporate account(#3017002100000776) at PNB, Muzaffarnagar branch.

On 30th Jan, 12, account blankCheque was stolen/misused and the amount of Rs. 2.5 Lacs got deducted from myfirm account.

On 13th Mar, 12, this was comeinto a notice through bank statement. And I immediately contacted the branchand asked why and how this amount was deducted from the account against a blankcheque.

On inquiring with bank, the samecheque was shown but was filled and signed. Also, it was marked as “SignatureDiffer” by Bank Cheque clearance dept.

On questioning the concerned bankofficer about the cheque clearance though it was rejected by their ‘signatureverification department’, He just answered that “Signature didn’t match so itwas rejected by the clearance department.

Further on asking him that If thecheque was found with wrong/incorrect/fraud signature then how such a bigamount cheque got cleared successfully without intimating the Account holder forthe signature-mismatch which was also rejected by the bank Signatureverification dept . He said, “We will take action against this and do theneedful”.

But since then we contacted thebank multiple times for the resolution but every time, we have been made fooledby the bank from more than a year.

This was a big fault andnegligence of the bank and their staffs. There is no bank protocol and processbeing followed in PNB bank

A week back also, I escalated thematter to PNB Higher body (PNB Central Delhi) and their grievance email but Ididn’t get a resolution yet.

Sir, I am requesting you toplease help me in compensating all my loss and for all the harassment &suffering that a customer had to face due to bank fault, negligence and missingprotocols.

Below are the details of chequeand bank account:-
    Cheque#: 250100
    Account#: 3017 0021 0000 0776
    Account Name: Sri Sai FillingStation
    Bank Branch: PNB, South BhopaRoad, New Mandi, Muzaffarnagar

Please let me know if I need tosend the photocopy of cleared cheque which I got from the bank

Rahul Singh

Default Amount debited through ATM

This is with reference to my complaint for the debited amount of 9000 INR Dated 06th June 2013.The amount was debited through PNB ATM of Amar Colony,Lajpat Nagar-4 New Delhi-110024.I lodged complaint against the same on 7th June. The complaint no.is 059852105. Customer Care executive told me that my transaction was successful but ATM screen didn’t even type my ATM pin and the amount screen didn’t appear.After that I contacted my Branch Manager,PNB Barnala Road Sirsa.He said investigation is going on.After that I mailed the same to PNB customer Support Executive Mr.Vinod Chopra.He provided me the JP log, Reconciliation sheet & Switch Report which said transaction was successful.But I keep telling him that screen showed transaction failed.So,at last I told him to provide me the video footage for my transaction but got no response from him.So,I request you to look into the matter.I will be thankful to you.

With Regards,

Sirsa.
    hitesh@yamatoscale.co.in

aruna.rs Guest

Unhappy ATM Card blocked

Due to incorrect entry of atm pin number my atm account is currently blocked...my card number is 5126520118208094.so i kindly request u to activate my card again.

my mobile number is 09526794874

anandpur41@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Default Atm not activated and does not any response by branch manager

I would like to inform you that I have take ATM Debit card from Punjab nation bank Branch Anandpur sahib date 13.07.2013 and Not updated in system till 18.07.2013. I personally meet with branch manager Mr. HS sandhu and update my ATM card and got verify it on dt 19.07.2013. but now a days on dtd 24.07.2013 still my ATM card not working, No any Staff member as well as Branch manager give any Positive Response and Statement of Staff and Manager Did not Match. Staff and Manager of Branch told that "What they can do?". Please call our cusotmer care. I also call at cusotmer care number but they put me on hold and didnot give any response till 15-20 mins. I am the customer of this bank from 2009 and they havnt any care for cusotmer. Please sir, Do somthing fathfully.

Name - Deepak Singh

Distt Ropar Teh Nurpur bedi

Mo. no. 9915022886

Account no. 0973000102308036

Branch Anandpur sahib

Default atm card withdraw problem.

My complain id num is 60162122.I want immedate action for my complain ,so plz solve my problem.

anoopk8975@gmail.com Guest

Default atm card no 504884367901001457

i have used my atm on allahabad bank atm unnao for withdrawl of amt rs 1100/- on dt 23-07-2013 i do not get the money but my a/c was debited i at once called customer care of pnb and reported the matter to them on 23-07-2013 but till date amt of rs 1100/- has not been credited in my a/c kindly look into the matter on top priority

with regard
    bo2363.knp@lko.sahara.co.in
    a/c no 3679000100179807
    atm card no 504884367901001457

Lallan Shah Guest

Default Complain No. 60093810.

My self Lallan Shah S/o Ram Balak shah having A/c No. 3993000100012787 and Customer No. 550732890 in Bhiwadi (Industrial Area ), Dist Alwar Branch.
    My address is : Hanuman Nagar, Khori Kalan, Dsit. Mewat Haryana -122105

I make complain in toll free customer care that my Account is debited by Rs.10000/- on 23/07/2013 by oriental Bank of Commerce ATM machine.

I had gone to ATM machine to withdraw Rs. 2000/-, but ATM machine shows this amount invalid and I tried for two- three times, but the same massage displayed again and again. I cancel the transaction and leave the ATM for another ATM machine to withdraw my amount.

When I used my card on HDFC ATM machine I received the amount of Rs. 2000/- and when I saw the Receipt slip, its balance was low. I checked and print mini statement, I found that it was debited by 10000/- in OBC ATM Machine while that machine was showing the amount is invalid.

I had already complain with your customer care on 24/07/2013 and they give seven working days time to solve the complain. after seven day I called again to customer care, they replied that the amount will be credited to my account in next two working days. After Two working days I checked my Balance, I found that no refund was come in to my account, I called again to customer care. They replied that my complain was rejected by the department. And tell me to mail my this complain at atmcell@pnb.co.in

I had mailed to atmcell@pnb.co.in on 11-08.2013, but no response i get from the same mail.

in the mean time I visited the Bank also to get my problem solution, bank manager not easily get ready to listen my problem, after a humble request the bank manager listen my problem and ask me to submit a complain on written for get feedback from his department regarding my complain no. 60093810. I submit my complain in written on 10.08.2013 in PNB Bhiwadi branch.

I visited three four times after submit my complain but no response I received from bank manager also.

Now, I once again contacted to toll free no. to get updates regarding my complain no. and tell him what happen with me in bank. Then he suggested me your mail ID atmcrc@pnb.co.in to get solution against my complain no. 60093810.

And I had also mailed my same problem to :
    atmcrc@pnb.co.in,
    Coalw@pnb.co.in,
    Cojpr@pnb.co.in,
    complaint@pnb.co.in,
    atmcell@pnb.co.in,
    arunaggarwal@pnb.co.in,
    cojprinsp@pnb.co.in

But I get no any response from any side.

Now i looking hopefully towards you to solve my problem and Kindly let me know the reason for rejection and I request you to kindly refund my amount of Rs. 10000/- in my account.

I shall be thankful to you for this.

Lallan Shah
    A/c No. 3993000100012787
    Branch : Bhiwadi
    Complain No. 60093810.

sanjy Guest

Red face not transfer money

my acc no;6021000100025571

Md Mustafa Guest

Default Amount 15000 debited without withdrawl of cash

Respected sir

I Md Mustafa is an account holder of Punjab National Bank as per given detail

Account holder Name - Md Mustafa.
    Account No- 1694000300068393
    Branch Prrsauninath Muzaffarpur Bihar
    With due to respect and humbly I want to inform you that my account has been debited Rs 15000 thousand as on date 07-01-2013 from pnb atm batla house New Delhi as on 07-01-2013 but l don't found the cash and my account has been debited Rs 15000
    As I have already inform my branch regarding this matter and assured to check and shortout the problem in 3-4 months but my account is not credited with same amount till today I also complaint the branch PNB NSIC Bhawan in which atm i withdrawl the cash and head office of PNB and atm cell office kasturba @@@@hi marg antriksh bhawan but they not responding.
    With best regarding
    Md Mustafa
    Thanking you.

Md Mustafa Guest

Default Amount 15000 debited without withdrawl of cash

Respected sir

I Md Mustafa is an account holder of Punjab National Bank as per given detail

Account holder Name - Md Mustafa.
    Account No- 1694000300068393
    Branch Prrsauninath Muzaffarpur Bihar
    With best regarding
    Md Mustafa
    Thanking you.

Default Account debited but Cash not dispensed from SBI ATM

I have a Saving Account No. 1254000400220389 in Punjab National Bank Bari Brahmana.On 25th September, I tried to withdraw Rs. 10,000 from my Account from SBI ATM in Sainik Colony, Jammu since adjoining PNB ATM was Out of Service. Unfortunately the Cash was not dispensed as the Machine kept struggling ,making noise but I received the Slip showing debit of the same to my Account. I ried to seek help from SBI , Branch Manager, Sainik Colony but I was advised to take up the matter with my Bank.

I have lodged a Formal Complaint with PNB Toll Free No. and the Complaint has been formally lodged with Complaint No. -60393183 and was informed that my Complaint would be resolved in 4 days time.

My emailid is ajaysingh123@yahoo.com. I am really worried about my Amount.

Pls help....

Complaint No.:-60412815
    A/C holder name :- Rohit Shukla
    A/C no.:- 4881008100002053
    Branch :-Devli, New Delhi-110062

Due to respect, i want to say that today is my last date to deposit RD amount that is.10,000 i went to my branch to deposit, they directly deny to deposit on my Account.
    they said to me deposit on ATM.i told him i want to deposit RD amount ATM did't accepted my amount today is a last date, i said him 3-4 times plz. sir deposited it but they did'n accepted. finally i said him i will complaint on your branch, he reply on me very rudely that go and complaint i will not accepted go and deposit some where else.
    than i will deposited another branch (saket branch)....
    dear sir my all family A/C in PNB from so many years but this type of incident i din't face it..
    plz. take some action on that its my humble respect to you .

thanking you.