Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andhra Bank

Angry my Complaint No#1078000141

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I apply money to draw RS.7000 on sep 18th 2014 in Axis Bank MahipalPur(Rangpuri) New Delhi, but I didn't get any single money from my A/c & the Slip which i got shows money has been debited from my Account. I raised complaint 2 times in Andhra bank branch in Vasant Kunj Branch & my Complaint No#1078000141 but still I didn't get my money back. So please help me as soon as possible otherwise I have to contact PMO or RBIO for above subject.

This is my request or prays to you please help; I’m in-need of Money as waiting for your help....
    Please advice as earliest as possible.
    Name: Ramesh Thakur
    AC No#:107810100027882
    Andhra Bank Vasant Kunj Branch
    New Delhi110070
    Contact no:+918744834994

suresh matta Guest

Default To block atm card .

please block my ATM card forA/C no:023410011000032.

suresh matta Guest

Default Andhra bank ATM card

Dear Sir I have lost my ATM card, for A/Cno:023410011000032.Kindly block the same. Thank You.

Default Deposited amount to wrong account

Hello Sir,

On this saturday November 1st, I transfer 400rs from my salary account of Karnataka Bank to the wrong account of Andhra Bank, online. Made online transaction.

By mistake I did that transaction wrongly, now how can I get back my amount of 400rs to my account?
    Can you assist me in this regard? I do not know how to move forward and whom can I approach to recover my money?

Angry

Its waste of time the money is deducting very much

Default Transaction failed and amount debited from my account

Sir/Madam
    my name is D.RISHEETH a/c holder of andhra bank , narayanaguda branch, hyderabad, telangana
    my payment yesterday i.e on 19-1-2015 at 20:15 through online was unsuccessful but the amount 4500/- was debited
    how and when can i redeem the amount.
    thanking you awaiting for reply

Post Balance deducted on my account rupees 600 in one year

FA.No.389/2009 against CC.No.1045/2007 District Consumer Forum-II, Hyderabad.

Between:

…Appellant/Complainant.

And

M/s.Andhra Bank,

Sultan Bazar, Hyderbad,

Rep. by its General Manager.

…Respondent/Opp.Party.

Counsel for the Appellant : Mr.T.Surya Satish.

Counsel for the Respondent : Admn.stage.

QUORUM: HON’BLE SRI JUSTICE D.APPA RAO, PRESIDENT,

SMT.M.SHREESHA, MEMBER,

AND

SRI K.SATYANAND, MEMBER.

FRIDAY, TWENTY TH DATE,

TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN.

Oral Order (Per Hon’ble Sri Justice D.Appa Rao, President)

*******

1. SIR IAM SRIKANTHKAJUBOJU S/O SAMBAIAH I HAVE A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN ANDHRABANK PARAKAL BRANCH OPENED ACCOUNT IN 2008 YEAR ,
    ON SBEGP STUDENT SCHEME THE WILL ISSUED THE ATM ON LAST YEAR THE BANK WILL CHARGE THE 600 RUPEES IN YESTER DAY MY ACCOUNT MIN MAITANENCE BALANCE IS 0 RUPEES ,ANDHRABANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 138510015000155,PLESE REFUND THE ACCOUNT BALANCE ,MY EMAIL ID SRIKANTHKAJUBOJU316@GMAIL.COM ,PLEASE TAKE ASERIOUS ACTION TO THE ANDHRABANK PARKAL BRANCH .
    12. We do not see any infirmity in the order of the District Forum in this regard. This is not a fit case where the appeal could be admitted. In the circumstances, the appeal is dismissed at the stage of admission. However, no costs.

Dt:20.03.2015.[/QUOTE]

madhu sudhan sharma Guest

Default Pl.activate my debit card of andhra bank

I have debit card (VISA) of Andhra bank that was blocled due to wrogly used by me since a long back,due to this i am sufffering deficulty to paid my laiblities like as telephone bills/electricity bills,mobles bills and other payments.SO you are requested to kindlyPl. activate my andhra Bank debit card bearing no. 4688-1716-4100-8561 issue in the name of Madhu Sudhan Sharma c/o Sharma Assocates R/o A-36, Street no.-1, Indira Niketan, North Chajjupur, Shahdara, Delhi-110094.

yours