Thread: complaint against icici bank fraud

Default complaint against icici bank fraud

sir i was using icici credit card on which they charged me late payment and when asked they always replied it will be adjusted in next month statement and not only they never removed the faulty late payment charge but to my great surprise they again and again charged me with late payment, and when i wanted a settlement from them they surprisingly deducted a huge amount of rupee one lakh thirty thousand aprox. from my saving bank account. and when i reported the same to my bank manager she replied she can not do any thing as the head office in bombay did the swindle job ,sir please help me as this is a very hard earned money of mine and my life time saving ,i have to support my family of five people
    puneet

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

puneet

Hi. We're sorry to hear the inconvenience being faced by you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we'll contact you soon. Regards, ICICI team.

Quote Originally Posted by ICICI Bank Care View Post

Thanks for the reply

Question Home loan interest rate conversion charges

Hi All,

I have taken a Home loan from ICICI of 15lac,my current interest rate is 10.50 flotting.I want to reduse the interest rate, for that ICICI Bank is charging me 1.94% on principal amount & changeing interest rate to 8.75 flotting interest rate and this has no were mention in aggrement,bank is saying that its our policy and we cannot show the policy.I would like to know is there any charage for conversion of interest rate from flotting to flotting and if there is no changes for this then please provide me the complaint email id or phone no.

Kindly request you to please update me on the same.

Gurmeet Chhabra

Default Help me in this regard as soon as possible please..!

From,
    Previn Vincent
    Chennai Ė 600028

On 13-Mar-08 morning I found that a sum of Rs.38000.00 was unauthorizly transferred from my HDFC a/c to another HDFC a/c #03941140044680 whoís a/c name was given as Manuram Basumatari through third party transfer facility using my netbanking. Immediately I call HDFC Bank and filed phone complaint and the complaint number is 204470186. During my complaint the bank people said that the amount was not yet credited into the his a/c, but they did not take action to stop the transaction rather they asked me to come in person and give written complaint. Next moment I went to bank and given them written complaint and I asked them whether they have stopped the transaction or not but there reply was that guy has already withdrawn the money from his account which is absolutely bankís lack of service.I was so tensed and shocked to hear that.

Next day myself and my wifewent and spoke with the branch manager MR.VENKATESWARAN for nearly 45min. He called that guy and asked him to deposit the amount within an hour for what that guys said he will do it, but till today I did not get the amount. Then the branch manager said there are only 2 possible was for this to happen either I should have accessed some phising *****s or I would have given my username and password to someone. I strongly disagree with the above 2 options because I am also a software engineer working in software field for more than 9 yrs so I know the importance of username and password and I am 200% sure I did not access any phising *****s because I know what phising *****s are.

What ever I was telling the manger was not at all bothered to take to his ears rather he harassed me asking me to accept that I accessed phising *****s, he asked to to accept so that I will get back my money, since I donít want o fight with him I stayed calm, in the meantime my wife became very dizzy and she was about to faint and was crying , on seeing this the branch manager wanted to somehow get us out of the bank so he said ĎDonít worry sir you will SURELY get back your money and I gaurentee for that. He insisted me that he can claim insurance and get back my money with a week or 10days. So on hearing that myself and my wife was much relieved and came out of the bank. Only today I came to know that only because he wanted us both to get out of the bank he was giving all false information.

Next day we went and filed a CSR complaint at J5 Police station,Shastri Nagar, Adyar for the lost money. Station Inspector immediately called the branch manager and enquired for which the manager replied that he will take care and will return the money through insurance with a week or 10days, so 2nd time he gave assurance that through insurance he will get back my money. So I stayed calm for next 10days and after that I started to followup again.

During followup I came to know that banks risk department will take of these fraud cases so we both went to HDFC Bank, Nelson Manickam Road and met Mr.Gururajan Sampathkumar who was handling my case and discussed with him. He strongly said there is no such insurance for net banking and he donít know why the branch manager told like that, he said we will get our money only if the guy is caught , on hearing this me and my wife were so (no words to sayÖ..). After that we understood that the manager purposely gave false information about the bank inorder to get us out of the bank. After that we came back home.

Next day from my office I called one Mrs. Kavitha Krishnamachari working in HDFC headoffice located at ITC building in Mount Road and told her my story and that the HDFC besant branch manager told me about getting my money through insurance and I wanted to confirm that, she asked me to call after 30min, when I called her after 30min she said she spoke with the branch manager Mr.Venkateswaran and that told me that he never used the word Insurance to the customer. This again aggrevated our confidence about the branch manager who hold such a responsible position. After that we clearly understood that the manager is not a reliable person. I think he should not be in that position if he is that type of a guy who give false information to his customers in order to protect himself , he does nto know that he is spoiling banks reputation.

On 04-APR-08 the inspector of police called the branch manager and asked him the status for which the manager does not give him any responsible or proper reply and inspector told me that the branch manager is not even trying to initiate any anything from his side, he blindly trying to save his bank and he says that the customer lost his money because he leaked out his password, inspector also said the manager does not take any steps to solve this problem and he is not ready to do anything for you.

Myself, my country manager, my finance manager used to sending *****s after *****s to the manager to get the status but he never replied even once, my finance manager also said the manager has never replied even official *****s because he donít want to keep any ***** records.

Tommorrow 15-APR-08 I am filing FIR with Adyar Police station based on the complaint I gave at the commissioner office, I donít who else can help me in this regard.

I am a ordinary salaried person so this is very high amount for me I cannot afford to keep calm so I am trying my best to retrive my money.

After this most of my office colleague have already disabled third party account , infact they are afraid of continuing with the bank. I think my company is thinking whether to continue the salary accounts with this bank or change to someother bank which again is a big black mark for the bank.

Yesterday I came to know about the RBI Ombudsman so immediately I called 044-25399170 and spoke, they asked me to send mails to bochennai*rbi. org.in, based on this I am sending you all the details .I think this is the last hope for an ordinary citizen like myself. I hope you will do the needful for me .

Yours truly,
    Previn Vincent

singla1969@yahoo.com Guest

Lightbulb Fraud by ICICI bank from ICICI saving bank A/C-632201509657 on 03-05-10 for Rs.98,065

Never deal with ICICI Bank as lot of frauds are happenig with ICICI consumers and bank people are involved in these frauds and bank does nothing regardin this.On 03-05-10 I lost my Rs.98,065/- and bank people are not even ready tio listen me.When visited my nearest ICICI branch-the behaviour of bank manager-Sanjay Jha was very rude.Seems he himslf is involved in this fraud.
    My humble request to all Indian citizens-never-2 deal with ICICI bank in any way.Spread this message to all your nears & dears.

Angry Complain of HSBC Credit Card Renewal Fruad

I was holding credit card had got expired on December 2009 and HSBC has sent me renewal card without getting confirmation from my end. I was not aware about renewal of card and annual charges of the card. I got statement on Jan 2010 of rs 3000 and had contacted customer care service. Informed them to close my card and revert back my transaction. They ensured me to do so and close my card but didnít revert back my amount. I started getting calls from Collection Department then again have contacted customer care service on 11th March. Again they ensured me to revert back my transaction. Thatís why I didnít bother to keep track of the account but again I started getting call from the collection department

Now amount has become 8000rs outstanding and collection department telling me to pay 8000rs otherwise I would be listed in CIBIL.

I am very disappointed with this behavior of HSBC. If I would have used the card on purchasing anything and then denying paying it could have make sense to me.

But I have not used the card and not even requested for the renewal of the card then why should I pay the amount.

I am holding credit card of 10 banks. You can check my records. I have never paid late payment fees or interest. Have not received complain from any bank as I am paying my credit card bills regularly.

I have not done any fraud to HSBC bank or any other bank. You can check my CIBIL record. I was holding loan too, have paid that honestly without any damn complain from other banks.

I didnít understand policy of HSBC Bank which says to dispatch renewal card to loyal customer and charge with huge amount without getting confirmation or request from customer.

Once customer care executive had committed to revert back my amount then why this has not happened yet and getting calls from collection department.

Please advice me someone

amit kulkarni Guest

Angry ICICI is responsible for the Net banking FRAUDS

I feel some one from icici bank itself forwarding fishing mails & taken money from us. My Rs 26,500/- has gone via net banking & ICICI bank even not co-operated to give the details.

Even icici bank not blocked the account of money taker. They have blocked my account at the next minute of money gone.

I think we all put icici in black list , since there IT system is not secure - The fishing mails will be coming from website called "icicibank.com" itself.

scorpionravi@in.com Guest

Default Hsbc bank credit card - fraud-

Someone has applied credit card in 2007 on behalf of my pan card copy. And HSBC BANK LTD. has issued that card. All personal personal detail/ information (mother name, address, etc) is not matched, except my date of birth. This is really big b@@@@er fault of HSBC BANK LTD. I have never applied this credit card as well as never seen this card.

Without any personal verification/ enquiry HSBC BanK Ltd. has issued this credit card. Really they are not follow any RBI guideline. They are fuard.

Since i have applied for home loan then i got call form my home loan banker. That there is a huge amount (around 1.3 lac) is due against the credit card. And it is refelating at cibil site. Due to this due amount of hsbc credit card my loan got stuck. I have paid token money of rs. 1.50 lac to my developer. If loan does not approved then this token money would be forfitted. And for any monetary lose/ damage HSBC Bank Ltd. would be responsible for that. I am going to take legal action and would involve medial to aware public the fraud made by HSBC Bank Ltd.

REgards,
    RAvi Shankar

Default Fraudulent debit of savings account for disputed credit card

ICICI Bank has fraudulently, put a Lombard insurance on my credit card, which I refused to pay. Now they have debited my savings account, for the disputed payment.

1. Icici- fraud bank no.1