Thread: PNB Bank Manager Complaint

Default PNB Bank Manager Complaint

dear sir/mam,
    the branch of pnb in kotla mubarakpur are so bad that they treated customer like servants. when any customer is ask for pass book filling they said that bank are closed at 12, but the closing time of bank is 2 pm. when any one ask for account opening they don't even bother to help the customer and always say that we are into govt job do what ever you want even manager is also like this. they even not behave properly.please help.is gov job is like this .???

munesh kumari Guest

Default non reciept of rs.10,000/- from atm pnb yamuna vihar

on dated 6-5-09 I visited ATM pnb yamuna vihar from taking the rs. 10,000/- and due to some problem of
    atm machine I did not received rs. 10,000/- and after obtaining the entries in pass book . I found that Rs.
    10,000/- is debited in my account no. 2256000100177380.
    In this connection i contacted the branch yamuna vihar ,hq antriksh bhawan and customer care pnb
    on dt. 6,9-5-09 , 3,20,24,27-6-09 and 4,6,7,9,18-7-09 till date on 9,18-7-09 I complaint lodged on 100 no.
    PCR POLICE CALL. the bank has not paid me Rs. 10,000/- as the matter has been dalayed more than 2
    month . As such you are requested to intiate appropriate action for the payment of Rs. 10,000/- immediately.

VIJENDRA GAUTAM Guest

Default Pnb itawa(216) kota raj staff mr. Jullka ,mr. Varma miss. Behevar

Sir /mam i am going to itawa pnb216 branch i actived net bnking faclity mr jullka asst. Barnch manger veery bad talking mr varma ....................so i hope you and piz. Help me &saytisfay thankyou vijendra gautam my a/c no 0216000100075446 sati cabutary ky pass itawa kota raj.325004 mobil no. 9929898900m,9772228900

Default Missbehaviour of branch manager, gola gokarannath

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I JITENDRA NATH TIWARI HAD TRANSFERRED RS.9000/= FROM MY SBI A/C NO.30761170994 BRANCH AGASOD BINA M.P. TO PNB BRANCH GOLA GOKARANNATH DISTT. KHERI LAKHIMPUR U.P. IN A/C NO. 1901000100213284 THROUGH NET BANKING ON 21/07/2009 .

BUT DUE TO ANY INTERNET ERROR IT WAS NOT DEPOSITED IN THE ABOVE PNB A/C. WHEN THAT PERSON WENT TO PNB AT GOLA GOKARANNATH FOR ENQUIRY THE BRANCH MANAGER MISSBEHAVED WITH HIM. AND NOT SUPPORTED FOR ANY QUERRY ALSO INSULTED HIM BY SAYING THAT "HE (I) HAS NOT DEPOSITED THE MONEY AND HE IS TELLING LIE" AND NEVER COME TO THIS BRANCH.HE IS ALSO SAYING.
    THAT I AM NOT SITTED HERE FOR SOLVING THIS TYPE OF RUBBISH QUERRY, GO AWAY.

SO PLEASE TAKE THE STRICT ACTION SO THAT HE COULD NOT MAKE INSULT TO ANY OF THE CUSTOMERS.

FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION
    I AM HERE,
    JITENDRA NATH TIWARI
    MO. 09826436606
    E-MAIL : jitendra.chem@rediffmail.com
    BHARAT OMAN REFINERIES LIMITED (EMPLOYEE)
    BINA DISTT. SAGAR M.P.470113

swarup Guest

Default complain against ill behaviour of pnb bank manager, assam circle

Dear sir/ma'am

The branch manager of Assam circle Pnb ,lumding branch , MR.A Nandi always used to ill behave with the bank customer.how could a manager would behave so badly with its customer.It does not make any sense.
    being a manager of some branch while dealing with his customer should know how to properly deal with its customer in decent way.showing absurd reasons and talking indecently and rougly is common trait of our so called br. manager of lumding (mr. nandi).

Thulasiam.M Guest

Default Account Incorectly Debit

I am M.Thulasiram Holding an saving account in PNB for past 2yrs, My acc#0306001300015593.
    On 18/10/2008 I have made a purchase for Rs. 1,704.00 with "Fashion Look". But when I checked my PNB ATM Mini statement it shows as Rs. 1,704.00 was debit 2 times, But when I checked with Merchants the transaction was made only one time for 1704.00 in Merchant accounts and he provided the copy of the statement.

I have bought this issue to the PNB staff attention on 11/08/08 and placed a compliant on the same, as per staff states to wait for 60 days for process, but still now i never received my money back, I am going on following with the bank each ane every month, but still i never get my money back, I have taken this issue to the higher offical senior manager of PNB bank anna salai chennai-0306, but still there is no response.

This needs to be solved with high importance, and i need my money back.

Thulasiram.M
    Contact# 9551072321

Wink ATM Card

Dear Sir/Mam,
    The services of your Amroha (Lakron wali chungi branch, Amroha, J.P. Nagar), are too bad. I have applied for ATM Card one month ago and they are not providing it. I visited to the bank for 5 time, but they did not clear any status. Last saturday (26th September'09) when I went to the bank they said that I have to come on Tuesday on 29th September because there were not ample employees in the bank to provide my ATM Card.
    Pls. help me.

Default Cheque book printing default

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am GURMUKH SINGH Holding an current account in PNB for past 7yrs, My acc#400500-01-27771 Branch Bhai Randhir singh Nagar ,Ludhiana ,Punjab .I had been issued cheque book series 261861 with 100 pages.Due to default of printing of bank my cheques had been returned .The fault was misprint of firm name on cheque book .But one of my cheque no.261861 had been cleared and other cheque no.261862/63/64 were retuned and the charges were charged by their bank of amount Rs.375 for all the cheques.My reputation in market had been affected .Please waiver this amount to my account .When i met bank manager Mr.ONKARJIT SINGH he misbehave with me.Please take the action against bank manager. I will be very thankful for your co-operation..

Sangram Keshari Mohapatra Guest

Default not obtaining money Rs.1000/- from Canara Bank ATM

I am a valued customer of PNB Chandrasekhar pur Branch, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.on dated 27-09-09, I visited canara bank ATM counter near Chandrasekhar pur Branch, Bhubaneswar for withdrawing rs. 1,000/- and due to some problem of
    atm machine I couldn't not received rs. 1,000/-, then I went to ICICI ATM, near BPCL Petrol Pump, Chandrasekharpus, and withdraw rs. 1000/- and after obtaining the amount ATM slip shows Rs. 1000/- more has deducted from my account.
    In this connection i contacted the Sr. Manager Mr. Sethi to give complain he told me we cant do nothing and you should contact the customer care over telephone , ther is no other alternative, even he refused to recieve written complain for this.
    I tried customer care PNB on 27,28,29,30-9-09 couldn't get free always busy, for which I lost around rs. 100/- over telephone.

On 1-10-09 I abled to give cmplain over telephone to the customer care of PNB, and my complain ID No. is 19234733.

the bank has not paid me Rs. 1,000/- as the matter has been dalayed more than 13 days. As such you are requested to intiate appropriate action for the payment of Rs. 1,000/- immediately

sincerely yours,

Sangram Keshari Mohapatra
    contact no.-09337111843

Default problem with education loan from pnb etawah

i m abhilekha yadav d/o- sri baleshwar singh yadav r/o-etawah
    i m currently persuing pgdbm course from nsb school of busineess new delhi.in my batch there are so many student who have taken education loan from pnb.so i have also applied for education loan in pnb(etawah, u.p.) bank code is (d3685) three month ago.my father's salary a/c is also in that branch and my father became guarrenter for my loan and i have also submit all the document required by the bank.but the are not issuing my education loan.my parents is unable to pay my college fee so plz do somthing so they become agree to grant my loan . Bcz my carrier is going in dark side due to loss of my classes.

abhilekha yadav
    etawah, u.p.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

Kindly forward your written complaints to the Head Office of the Bank. Keep photocopy of that complaint letter and wait for 15 to 20 day for the response of the Bank H.O. The address is:
    The CMD,
    7, Bhikaji Cama Place,
    New Delhi - 110066

kavita puri Guest

Post wrong entry in atm pnb by hdfc bank

Hello sir,

I, Kavita Puri, hold a S/B acct(no.2231000109024651) in your respected bank and have an ATM card issued on my name.

The amount of Rs.27032 was transferred in my acct.i made the following transactions which have been enlisted below.

1. On 25/9/09, I requested for the withdrawl of Rs.15,000 but the amount of Rs.4,000 was encashed at that time through ATM OF HDFC BANK(SADAR BAZAR,JALANDHAR CANTT(PUNJAB)). Even I received the acknowledgement receipt of only Rs.4000.

2. On 26/9/09, I withdrwaled Rs.15,000 from PNB,Ladowali Road,Jalandhar(Punjab)

3 On 30/9/09, I again withdrwaled Rs.3,000 from OBC Kapurthala..

There,when I got the mini statement ,I found that there was an additional withdrawl transaction on 25/9/09 for Rs.5000. Though,I didnít requested any.

Sir,I didnít operated my account , then how could it possible that the sum of Rs.5000

would have been transacted without any knowledge.I reported about the whole event

to the PNB branch of Ladowali Road, Jalandhar.They said me to lodge my complaint on a toll free number.But to my dismal,none picked up the call there, as I have been continuously trying to catch them up.

Sir,now with a hope, I m writing to you,so that you can seriously look into the matter and take the immediate appropriate action as it is the matter of reputation of your bank.

Looking forward for a positive and early reply,

Kavita Puri

Hno 361/4,GuruNanak Pura(west)

Jalandhar(Punjab)

Ph no-09216956712

Rcm678@gmail.com

Exclamation Complaint against Punjab National Bank Kota

There is a transaction of amount 30005 Rs. (Thirty Thousand and five) from my Punjab National Bank Kota branch L.I.C. building
    account no. 358800 0100130 469 on 20-10-2009 not from my side it may be due to server error or some other technical error and after giving application to bank in this regard they are saying that i should have launched F.I.R.
    now they are not co-operating with me at all.
    please kindly help me in this matter...

Imtiyaz khan
    Royal Computers Kota
    imtiyazkhan8@gmail.com
    +91-94141-90100

Default Deduction in balance while transacted amount was not recieved.

My Name is Ramandeep Singh . I am having a A/C in PNB .My A/C number
    is 4433000100042256 . I am using your ATM Debit Card . On 1st of
    December I tried a transaction of 5500 from ING Vysaya ATM in NOIDA ,
    but the transaction wasn't completed and ATM showed a Message of
    Unable to process the Transaction . I went to ICICI bank ATM for the
    same amount of transaction (5500) and got the money . But today (3rd
    December) when I again went for transaction , My A/C showed a
    transaction of 5500+5500. But only one of transaction was done
    successfully . Both the ATMs are in NOIDA.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the need ful so
    that the amount that got deducted , from my A/C without even
    successful transaction would be refunded to me.

For any further query , you can contact me at 09650348145.

Default Deduction in balance while transacted amount was not recieved.

hello sir,

I, Gopal Das Chanap, have a saving A/C in Punjab National Bank (PNB) Civic Center Bhilai & also have a ATM of PNB number 5048840076000010593 and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 10000/-)
    from SBI ATM machine, Maroda Utai, Bhilai (6995) on 11/07/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt had been deducted.
    I made complaint for this case at the PNB Bank but there has been no response till time.
    I again made complain in customer care (toll free no- 1800 180 222) 30 times but get no output and also PNB bank have tried so many times to their PNB head office.
    So Plz give the solution to my this problem.

sincerely yours,

Gopal Das Chanap
    Address- 88/ G Risali Sector Bhilai Nagar (C.G)
    contact no. -07882265333