Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: PNB Bank Manager Complaint

Mrs.Kumari Meena Guest

Question Complaint-56469518,dt31-10-11.A/c 1199000100063220

Complaint No.56469518 dated 31-10-2011 [SB Account No.119900 0100063220,PNB,Gaya Bairagi Branch]

I visited branch for transfer of account on 29-10-2011 and submitted application to the branch manager,PNB,Gaya Bairagi Branch.

The Branch Manager accepted my application and called me on 31-10-2011. While updating the passbook on 31-10-2011, I noted that an amount of Rs.7,000/- was withdrawn on 07-07-2011 by making forge signature from the said branch.

Also the account was activated by the culprit on 7-7-2011 itself. I informed branch manager about the same and he promised me that he will take up the matter with PNB circle office and asked me meet after chat puja holidays (i.e.from 1-11-2011 to 2-11-2011).

I registered the complaint with your Mr.Anil of customer care and got the complaint registered vide Complaint No.56469518 dated 31-10-2011.

Again I met the branch manager on 4-11-2011, had discussions and as desired by him, submitted written complaint regarding subject matter on 4-11-2011.

How can such negligence happening in a reputed nationalized bank.

Kindly look into the matter seriously so that I can get my money back into my saving account.

A line of confirmation on subject matter will be highly appreciated.

preeti.jha0308@gmail.com Guest

Post trancasction being done but no form was filled

Dear sir/mam
    This is to inform you that when i have filled my gate form from MP ONLINE then my Transaction amount of Rs.1030/ was being detected from account no.1257000100051194 and the transaction id was S52889269 and the transaction srl no was 1 and transaction date was 28/09/11,transaction type was DR and the transaction particulars was BILLDESK/MPNB0999248013/0006848690/Preeti jh and the balance after transaction was Rs-3,059.90/- and the account is at the name of Mr.Surendra Singh.but due to server down my form was not filled but the transaction was being done.so i request you to plz kindly return my money as soon as possible.with regards preeti jha,student,bhopal

Thumbs down costumer sofaring

Sir/ Mam
    the complaint pnb hr department why they rule all pnb branch the costumer money deposit other branch they will pay 25 rupees and the depose time 3pm to 4pm only one hours why the rule passed pnb hr department i am very hart this rule i am not say to why you chars 25 rupees i am saying why you put the deposit time in other branch deposed

thanking you

Sumit saurabh is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Complain about education loan (PNB) laheriasarai b

[QUOTE=Sumit saurabh;180168]Respected sir/mam - i am sumit saurabh,doing fashion communication cource from symbiosis institute of design , as my father is unable to pay total fee of college , i visited nearest PNB bank in which my mother have account since 2004.when i asked for education loan to loan mannager (branch manager) ,he asked me ,do your father have account in this bank then after i told no my mother hv account then he replied ,for education loan ur father must have account in this bank .......so can u please help ,me outBank adrress- punjab national bank Laheriasaraiand my mothers account no is -01176998 Mother's Name- geeta kumari verma
    Adress- sumit saurabh
    s/o-mr.sudhir kumar verma
    A.m-colony -no -2
    Bengalitola laheriasarai
    Darbhanga pin - 846001
    mob- 9708024095

jaya.1979@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Money deducted from my account

My account no.is 1399010100009355 the Name of Jai shree I have withdraw an amount of Rs. 2000/-from an atm machine located on (PNB Shakarpur Delhi - 110092) PNB on 05.11.2011 with my PNB ATM card. But other Rs 15000/ debit on my account. We have complaint submit to PNB Customer Care (Complaint No is 56559418 ) as on 16.11.11. but still i have not received the money , therefore i request that do need ful correction in my account so that i received my deducted amount of Rs.15000/-.
    Thanking you.
    Jai shree

Mukta Srivastava Guest

Default fake deduction

Respected Sir/Mam,

My account no.is 3075000401723978 by name Mukta Srivastava i have booked my air ticket on 30th november 2011 charges is Rs. 5,685/- only i had also recived massage of Rs.5685/- on my mobile but there is another deduction of Rs.6500/-which is not paid by me and also i did'nt get any massage of Rs. 6500/-I had complain on customer care but not recived any response by them.I am requesting you to please do correction of transactions.

Thanking you.

Mukta Srivastava

Cool balance

sir my ac no is 6160001500009842 and my atm last digit no 0132 sir main apne account se 10rupee ka reacharge kiya par mera reacharge nahi pucha aur mera account se 10rupee kat gaya sir plz solve my problem... mera naam devraj hai...

c jyothirmay Guest

Default Kyc complaint

GREETING OF THE DAY
    RESPECTED,
    I jyothirmay, account holder in your branch have taken educational lone in year 2006 for my studies
    and successfully completed my studies with your helping hand thank full to you.

now, i want to pay back the amount from my earnings. but due to some reasons my account have
    been closed.
    my kind request to you that kindly reopen my account. so, that i will be able to settle my account
    amount and some my sincerity towards your faith on me
    My account no- 3007548518-8
    Educ lone account no- 30081918433

Kindly do the need full
    yours faithfully
    jyothirmay,cjyothirmay@gmail.com
    h.no 3-141 singayapally
    hakimpet, hyderabad.

Default Punjab National Bank, Udyg Vihar, Gurgaon Branch

The employee of this branch is treating to customer in very rough manner.

No body is attending customer in proper manner and also no body is picking up telephone.

jaykishor is offline Junior Member

Default complain for education loan

i am jaykishor sharma. i went to PNB, branch at -koilwar , dist-bhojpur ,state- bihar for education loan for m.c.a . but the branch manager mr. varun kumar shinha & sanjay kumar told that we can't give you education loan to you because your marks is not 60% in +2. where as i have passed matric with 64% , +2 with 58% and b.c.a with 75%.

So, i reqest to you sir, please take necessary action against it.

Default education loan

i m getting problem regarding my on going edu. Loan . I hv not got my mrksheet yet from my clg and loan officer is asking for it as certain . Without which he is not issuing me 5th instalment ie.35975 . Plz tell me wt cn i do for my clearence of loan.
    Pnb (chauntra) mandi ,HP
    plz reply me at
    rjt0106@ymail.com
    Rajat kumar

Post possession not given under SRFAESI ACT pnb bank

This is to inform you that in the PNB Auction of M/S venus computers & electronics BO PSC PALAMPUR (account no. CC2934008700001723/credit facilities) dated 22-06-2011 in BO PSC PALAMPUR. I have submitted the auction form along with token money Rs 150000/- .I offered bid value and accepted as highest bidder.Then according to rules and regulation of bank I have deposited the remaining money by due date(total money 15,10,000/-).

After recieving money bank gave me sale letter mentioning that under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of financial assets and enforcement of security interest act ,2002 and in exercise of powers conferred under section 13 read with rule 9 of security interest(enforcement) rules ,2002 sold on behalf of Punjab National Bank to Sanjay Kumar Sood s/o Sh Raghunath vill &po maranda teh. palampur distt kangra HP (Purchaser) the immoval property shown in the schedule below secured in favour of punjab national bank by sh. rajinder kumar sood s/o sh hari ram mahal/mauza maranda teh palampur distt kangra HP(name of borrower/guarantor)towards the financial facility cash credit hyp. limit (description) offered by/ availed from PNB BO psc Palampur the undersigned acknowledges the receipt of sale pricess viz Rs 15,10,000/- in full hands over the delivery and possession of the scheduled property.
    the sale of scheduled property was made free from all encumbrances known to the secured creditor listed below on deposit of the money demanded by undersigned.

Under SRFAESI ACT.bank has to take possesion of secured assets for which they have given letter to superintendent of police dated 1-09-2010.but bank didnt take any further action.
    auction land is having single story residential house and shops these shops have tenants of (borrower /guarantor) which bank didnt secured before acution. and by SRFAESI act they have to secured all assets before auction.

As now i have taken auction and payed all auction amount.Bank is not hand overing me land and assets.pnb palampur bank manager and auction head from dharamshala are not taking desired steps to handover assets to me. i kindly request you to take required steps regarding transfer of land to our name .
    and clear possession.
    expecting positive step from your side
    roney.sood@gmail.com

RosarioDumalaog is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Unfair kayo

Sumulat ako sa inyo para iparating ang sama ng loob tungkol sa HOUSING LOAN ko na hindi na-approve. Kami ng asawa ko ay matagal ng client ng PNB. Two times narin kami nagLOAN,lately nag-apply kami ng housing loan. Maraming pangako ang sinabi sa amin. Lahat ng requirements naisubmit na namin upang pagkatapos ang sasabihin "I'M SORRY"?? Ang laki ng nagastos namin,bakit kelangan pang magdeposit.kaya ako nangutang kasi kelangan ko ng puhunan ang importante makabayad kame kung sa edad namin ng asawa ko,naka-ensured naman siya sa kompanyang pinagtratrabahuan niya.napaka-UNFAIR para sa mga naforclose na bahay na inapprove niyo..liblib na pook samantalang kame semi-commercial area FRONT at HIGHWAY ang location.very accessible masama ang loob naming magasawa,ung plano namin na magpatayo ng three doors appartment for rent nabulilyaso dahil wala naman kaming naasahan sa inyo sabagay hindi naman kami kawalan kung lilipat na kame sa ibang bangko.nag-expect pa naman kame pero WALA din lang kaming naasahan..SALAMAT SAPANGAKO NA NAPAKO.

--MRS. ROSARIO C. DUMALAOG

tsubodh71 Guest

Default Complain against Bank Manager of Punjab National Bank, Asthwan branch

I Tripti Ranjan Subodh and my father Sh. Baleshwar Prasad have an joint bank account no 0959000100084497 with Punjab National Bank, Asthwan Branch. It very disappointed to say that the Branch Manager appointed in the above said branch does not know how to behave with Senior Citizen.
    My father used to operate the above account since 1995. Just a few days ago your Branch Manager has asked for the Cheque Book from my father and toured it in front of him and told him to go where you want to go.
    My father is 77 years old and leave at my native place. I used to transfer amount on monthly basis so as to enable him for day to day expences. Now you can understand his pain that how could he withdraw his money and bear the day to day expences.
    I urge you to look into the matter and do the needful to avoid the harrassement of my father so that he can leave calmly at my native place and able to withdraw money as and when he required without any hassale.
    I would also wait for your action taken on such casual attitude opted by a Bank Manager for touring the Cheque Book in front of the member and insulting him and also for doing the mental tourcher and physically harassment.

Yours