Thread: Idbi bank -- complaint regarding your customer care inefficiency

SAGAR SINGH. Guest

Default Idbi bank -- complaint regarding your customer care inefficiency

dear sir

i m going to file a suit against your bank in consumer court for causing me great
    convinience and i am also eligible for a claim of 50000 from your bank for causing
    mental distress.this all happened since your inefficiency of your phone banking
    customer care.they simply refused to stop payment of my two cheques
    i plead you pay heed to my request earliest as possibible or otherwise i
    may be forced to take legal actoins against your bank
    SAGAR SINGH

To: Sagar Singh <sagar_bharti86@yahoo.in>
    Sent: Monday, 6 July, 2009 11:56:25 AM
    Subject: <AUTO> 'IDBIBank=001-895-124' COMPLAINT REGARDING YOUR CUSTOMER CARE
    INEFFICIENCY

Thank you for writing to us. This auto-acknowledgement confirms the receipt of your
    e-mail.
    We will revert to your query shortly. If you are an existing customer, and have not
    mentioned your correct Account Number or
    Customer Identification Number in your e-mail, please revert with the same.
    The Phone Banking Toll free numbers for MTNL/ BSNL customers is 1800-22-1070

The Phone Banking Toll free numbers for other customers is 1800-200-1947
    The Debit Card Hot-listing Toll free number - "1800226999" for reporting loss of
    Debit card.

To: icare@idbibank.com [icare@idbibank.com]
    Subject: COMPLAINT REGARDING YOUR CUSTOMER CARE INEFFICIENCY

The Director
    IDBI

i am having an account in your esteemed bank. my acc no is 015104000356732 and my
    account is in lucknow branch.i issued a cheque no 166411-12 dated 25 june to a party
    15 days ago.but for some reasons i had to stop payment of the cheque.i was in
    pitthoragarh uttarakhand during this period . i called at your phone banking number
    hundred of times but they simply refused to stop payment of my two cheques.they gave
    unjustified reason of provision to stop at least five cheques i suffered such a
    mental agony and emotionally disturbed finally i had to come bank to lucknow without
    my fault for stop payment of my two cheques.i s

J GEORGE STEPHEN RAJ Guest

Default I want to reset my debit card pin #

Ref: My account number 287104000038757 branch id 287

account is in chennai kilpauk branch. i would like to inform u that i already submit a request you for reset my debit card pin number before 3 days. But there is no response from your side.

Please take further action quickly.

Thanks and regards.,
    j george stephen raj

origami technologies Guest

23/028/2010

Head Personal Banking Group
    Idbi Bank
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

We hav not recd any responce from your bank, we have not received any statement from a/c opening day.

Plz see further issues. We are not happy with your bank.

Yours Customer

Origami technologies

origami technologies Guest

Default Idbi

23-02-2010

Head Personal Banking Group
    Idbi Bank
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are having an account in your esteemed Bank. Our Account No is 641102000003223 & our branch is in Singhgad

Road- Anand Nagar Branch.

We have not recd any responce from your bank, we have not received any statement from a/c opening day.

Plz see further issues. We are not happy with your bank.

Origami Technologies
    Mr. Nitin Handedeshmukh
    Mb- 9850 257246

DIPAK KAILAS PATIL Guest

Red face Idbi bank

sir, i am student of B.E.i apply three time in 3 month without any mistake for ATM card in TONDAPER branch tal jamner dist jalgaon maharashtra. But i not get ATM yet customer id 70351794 A/C NO 602104000004824
    so i request to give meATM card as early as possible.service of TONDAPUR is unsatisfactory,so look into this and solve my problem.

1661260 Guest

Default Internet banking given but no open a/c

My old a/c no.0901020000037 in name of banarsi das ramesh chandra -49/33, general ganj kanpur br.but this a/c had closed on 26 th march 2010 and new a/c open in renukoot same firm name banarsi das ramesh chandra a.c no.035102000004404 thenafter i had recived customer id no 1661260 in both a/c same then i apply for internet banking after some time i recived lgn password so i open lgn password but open old a/c 090120000037. With request i want my new a/c show in internet banking . Regards, for banarsi das ramesh chandra prop. Ramesh chandra jain
    dt-30/08/10

rabindrabswl@rediiffmail Guest

Post not transforming the saving account to salary account

I am having an accont in your esteemed bank. I had requested the bank along with required documents for changing saving to salary. and the bank offcial promised to do that. After some days they said that my account changed to salary. but when I saw some charges has cuttin every month with out any notification. this is very unfair and realy it hurt my heart. Because promising to give facilities but ignouring it by negligence of work. So I want to know who is wrong and what steps are to be taken by you. pl. inform.
    Rabindra Kumar Biswal
    A/c no: 332104000000888
    IDBI Bank Pen (Raigad) M.H

71839293 Guest

Default mobail number chenge

Sir, i am Ashif .ch account no is 340104000023029.i am new custiomer IDBI Bank.i was send my all details. i send mobail no is 9895360400 and 9495360400 this my number my account add no is 9845360400 this is wrong number plz add 9895360400 and 9495360400 plz rectify my problem plz chek do need fully....

Parul gupta Guest

Default Salary Withdrawl

I want to know that can I Withdraw My Salary from my salary a/c(No-010104000272759) on 4 Nov. 2010 .The main reason is that at the time of joining I gave Id & Add Proof maiden by idbi bank HR but I got a call from Siri Fort Branch N saying That without submitting the original documents (Id & Add proof) i can't withdraw my salary And A/c w'd be sealed without withdrawl of salary. this is not fair Sir plz help me.
    Parul Gupta

unregistered Guest

Post Revalidation of cheque sent against payment of IDBI BONDS 99-A

Smt.Neelam Gupta,
    Asstt.General Manager,
    Datamatics Financial Services Ltd.
    Unit: IDBI -FLEXIBONDS-6,
    Plot no. A-16&17, MIDC, part-B Crosslane,
    Marol,Andheri (East),
    Mumbai-400093

SUB: INCOME TAX DEDUCTED BUT CHEQUE NOT
    ISSUED AGAINST FOLIO NO.: AIFB0026509/TOC. no:
    00000080 IN THE NAME OF SMT. RAJ KUMARI.

Respected Madam,

In continuation of my earlier application dated 23-9-2010 vide which I have requested that the cheque/warrant against the above folio has not been received. Now I am enclosing herewith the original warrant/cheque no.002872 dt.18-5-2010 which seems to have been misplaced, received by me now. On perusal of the warrant/cheque for amounting to Rs.12955/- (Rs.Twelve thousand nine hundred fifty five only) it is revealed that the validity of the cheque is for two months. I am really sorry and also state here that I had been to abroad on 8th of May,2010 and only returned back on 14-9-2010 and I was also not aware that this cheque is lying with my neighbourer. Recently the same has been handed over to me and it is not valid to be deposited.
    You are, therefore, requested to kindly issue a new cheque/revalidate the same, so that I am in a position to deposit and may not suffer financial loss any more.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    DA/One

H.No.615 Sector-23,
    Gurgaon-122001
    (Har

V.Naresh Kumar Guest

Post nonreversal of my amount

my account no 045102000031028 in my account bank has debited 3215 Rs.and 2163 Rs. on 06/08/10 i raised complaint to the customer care and i got a complaint no that is yb/reversal/date/4/10/10 before registering complaint to the customer care i asked my branch but they are telling is u got an approval of ur amount sure you will be credited to your account so kindly take an action of this immediately and make me reversal of my amount.

Default ATM dispute Mhow

sudhakar wadhekar

2.same time spoken to IDBI,SBI helpline.regd ticket no AT4292387473.

3.filed complain sbi thrice on 09 Aug,09Sep,24 Sep 2010.

4.filed complain in IDBI mhow on 19 Oct 2010.

5.Requesting you to kindly solve the matter and re credit my amount Rs.5000 .

an Earlie action required......

s_wadhekar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Default recd neither cash nor receipt statement.....

ATM dispute Mhow
    sudhakar wadhekar

1. my sbi a/c no 30659119561 debited from IDBI atm,mhow mp on 07 Aug 2010.Neither receipt nor cash was received.[/FONT]

2.same time spoken to IDBI,SBI helpline.regd ticket no AT4292387473.

3.filed complain sbi thrice on 09 Aug,09Sep,24 Sep 2010.

4.filed complain in IDBI mhow on 19 Oct 2010.

5.Requesting you to kindly solve the matter and re credit my amount Rs.5000 .

6. this is 2nd online complain.
    an Earlie action required......

s_wadhekar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Default non receipt of cash and statement...

dear sir/madam,

1.It has been a long time .I tired of submitting written applications in your banks,online..
    2.If it is not getting clear and my 5000.00 if not reverted in my account then I will be compelled to file a suit against the ATM outlet along with your bank in MHOW(MP) .

3.PL treat this as my last complain.....

monika kumar Guest

Angry In efficiency of IDBI to provide services

I have a IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT/ RETIREMENT BONDS 1996
    REF NO. - ISIL/FLEXI96-PDDB/285378/3364313 in the name of my daughter, Shaarwani kumar which had matured long back. We had lost the original certificate and since then have been trying to get a duplicate one issued but your bank is worse than hell. all the claims made by you of being a hitech investor friendly bank is a lie. I now tell you the reasons and if someone really cares then i hope that you would take some action:
    1. The hazratganj, Lucknow branch of IDBI is being managed by people who donot communicate with each other and if concerned officer/ person is not there, no one can even guide you about the formalities required for a particular case e.g. in our case only one lady Ms. Roopali, was supposed to know what documents were required for a duplicate certificate and she had met with an accident so only when she came back after so many days that we were able to know the details. all other officers including branch incharge was ignorant and only looked into computer and could tell nothing. We requested for her ph no. so that we could confirm or talk to her before coming which was rudely refused saying we are under no obligation to provide her no. I then left my ph no. requesting that we may be contacted when she comes back but no one in the branch bothered to give us a call. we were made to run 8 times to the bank before finally the concerened lady was satisfied that all the formalities are completed.
    2. Here also she was proved to be ill informed and again shows lack of communication with the Investor Servi ces of India Pvt, Ltd. as all the documents, in original have been returned to us as we had not provided PAN no. Ms. Roopali didnot know that PAN no. is also required.
    3 the Investor Servi ces of India Pvt, Ltd. are so irresponsible that they preferred to send back all documents in original instead of sending a simple letter to us asking for the PAN no. now after so many months, we are back to square one with the documents still with us and no resposibility of the bank to return our hard earned money back to us. if i had to invest then your bank representative will go out of the way to get the money out of us and after that this is the treatment that we get.
    4 the Investor Servi ces of India Pvt, Ltd. didnot bother to see that she is a minor and a student and does not have a PAN No. Instead PAN no. of her father can be provided but whom to contact so that we get the information and finally our money
    5 we have been informed by the bank that it takes atleast 3 months to issue a duplicate certificate but were not able to tell the reason saying that this is the minimum time required to complete the formalities but what formalities???
    can some good soul look into the matter and provide some solution?

1. Complaint against IDBI Bank