Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idbi bank -- complaint regarding your customer care inefficiency

a84nu@yahoo.com Guest

Default Net banking

i need internet banking facility also. my a/c num:0336104000036254..pls do the needfull as fast as you can.MY EMAIL ID a84nu@yahoo.com

Angry Poor Customer Service & bad Behaviour of IDBI Bank Employees

I am one unfortunate customer of IDBI bank Ltd - Gurgaon branch & applied for housing loan, They are most inefficient people in banking industry especially the staff there i have called up so many times on their landline no - 95124-2220985, 986 & 987 respectively but never get any response sometimes some Hitesh picks up d call sometimes Inderjeet but both of them never responded to my queries then i spoke with a lady there named monika bajaj she's ruthless person i thought she would resolve things but she created mess and she doesn't know how to speak with customer & always done false promises .
    I don't know what they people up to is something can be done to these bankers specially that lady .
    sorry to say but very bad experience not with sales people but with this bankers.

Default Request for my id and password for net banking

DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS KAUSHALENDRA SINGH, CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK, SINGRAULI BRANCH, (M.P.)
    MY ACCOUNT NO. IS 449104000005272.
    I HAVE REGISTERED FOR NET BANKING BEFORE, BUT I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR NET BANKING AND I HAVE SEND FOUR TIMES COMPLAINT REQUEST FOR THE SAME.
    KINDLY SEND MY ID & PASSWORD TO ME OR BY MY POSTAL ADDRESS.

THANKING YOU,
    KAUSHALENDRA SINGH
    GULF OIL CORPORATION LTD.
    IDL EXPLOSIVE DIVISION,

MOB NO-+918989089916
    +919039090480
    email me at- ksingh500@yahoo.com

ksgayatriks Guest

Dear sir, my name is kaushalendra singh, customer of your bank, singrauli branch, (m.p.)
    my account no. Is 449104000005272.
    I have registered for net banking before, but i forgot my password for net banking and i have send four times complaint request for the same.
    Kindly send my id & password to me or by my postal address.

kaushalendra singh
    gulf oil corporation ltd.
    Idl explosive division,
    near- nehru hospital
    po-jayant
    dist- singrauli(mp)
    pin-486890

Kumaresan CK Guest

Post Saving Account not Active

Hai,

This kumaresan. CK I have IDBI Account for Corparate Salary Account Company Name Karvy computer share pvt ltd. That Salary Account will be open on 24 Jan 2011. But that Account will be not activated still.

Account Details.

Name of the Account Holder : Kumaresan. CK
    Date of Birth : 22 Aug 1983
    Mother's Name : Girija. K
    Account Number : 0002104000426015
    Customer ID : 72440097
    Branch : Basherbagh
    Location : Hyderabad.

If any clrification pls cont my mobile (9014046427) or email id (kumaresan_julbulee@rediffmail.com)

Plz do the needful.

Warm & Regards,

Kumaresan. CK

D Renuka Guest

Default A/c not activating in netbanking

Gd Mrng..

I need internet banking facility also.

1. My Name: Doulagar Renuka
    My IDBI a/c no: 02010104000059510
    Customer id: 72463844
    My mobile No: 9059082825
    My mail id: renurams0416@gmail.com

2. My Husband Name: Doulagar Ramesh.
    IDBi A/c no: 0210104000059291
    Customer Id: 72433976
    Mobile No: 7396701009
    My Mail id is: renurams0416@gmail.com

Please tell me how to use IDBI net banking..send me demo.

Pls do the needfull as fast .

Renuka

narasimham chamarthi Guest

Default complaint regarding non receipt of debit card by pin number.

Dear Sirs,
    Customer Id.No: 72547224 Savings Bank Account No: 0094104000077525
    I wish to bring to your kind notice that I opened a savings bank account with your rajahmundry branch by depositing some money.
    After 20 days I got a cheque book and final acount number and phone bNKINF PIN NUMBER.
    I wish to bring to your kind notice that I did not receive debit card or pin number to operate my account at ATMs.
    I request you to please look into my complaint and send the debit card and pin number to me at the earlilest and oblige.
    Yours truly,
    C.Narasimham

chandra shekhar.g Guest

Default For stoping the masages

19:Apr:2011
    Dear/Madam.

This is Chandra shekhar, From Bangalore. Matter is , i dont have the account in IDBI bank. but also i get the massages non customer IDBI bank. from this account no :58788 . continue from 2 months i get the massages , I am already give a complaints to the customer care & in IDBI bank also. but alsoi am not get any satisfaction from the IDBI bank. please see this complaints .................................................

thanking you
    Your faithfully
    Chandra shekhar.g

CA.Ashutosh Rajhans Guest

Default 'IDBIBank=003-018-350' Current Account opening

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this mail only to make you aware how your Branch manager deals with customers.I must say this branch manager don't think of organizational values and above all its profit motive.
    It all happened on last week. I went to preet Vihar branch, Vikas Marg, delhi-110051.I have floated Partnership Firm having four partners.The name of firm is CHQ Info services.We have registered our firm with Registrar of firms,Govt.of NCT(national capital territory) delhi.We posses FORM A and FORM B for registration.Firm have pan number as well as service tax number.
    As all partners are from outside delhi so we all don't have address proof of Delhi.Only one partner have delhi address proof.However all partners have passport for permanent address proof.

I am well aware of KYC norms,so in my view in case of current account of firm if the firm fulfills KYC then it is more than sufficient to open account.
    We have visited this branch 3 days regularly for opening current account buth all in vain.Firstly branch manager is reluctant to have Rs.10000 cheque as a initial deposit further intead of showing feasible ways to open account he out-rightly rejected to open account.

We have open account in private bank without any hassle and no any other documents.We have provided same documents to this private bank as provided in IDBI.

Requesting you educate this branch manger for organizational benefit.

CA Ashutosh Rajhans
    #9818087864

nitin nanaware Guest

Post about change old add.

dear sir kindly change my company address and put my home add res.my account no is 0886104000009324 (chakan branch). my old add is-suzlon genrators ltd.gat no 339/3/1 and plot no A20/1 chakan industrial area village mahalunge. tal- khed(rajgurunagar) pune 410501. kindly chenge my add as followinng below- c/o shri sanjay puroshyottam joshi,shiddhivinayaknagari, narmada D, flat no-10 sector -26,near appughar, behind bhaktishakti garden,nigdi pradhikaran,pune 411044 regards nitin mo no-9922910052

avijitsen1973@gmail.com Guest

Angry

This is to bring to your kind notice on Decline of Transaction from the ATM for the transaction which i tried
    from one of SBBJ ATM located in Shyambazar A.P.C. Road, Kolkata (ATM ID S10B100486002)
    on the 03th November 2011 at 17.36 hrs from My IDBI Bank Account No. 0262104000042219 (Shyambazar,
    Kolkata). I tried to withdraw Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand ) using My ATM Card from the above
    mentioned ATM, This Withdrawal Transaction was Declined (TXN No.: 999).
    But, I found in my next mini statement that the transaction amount which was declined has been Debited from
    my Account. I bring this to you kind notice as a complaint and request you to do the needful immediately to
    credit this deducted amount for which the ATM has not dispensed.

Please let me know when this amount will be reflecting back in my account as i am in need of this money for
    an emergency purpose.

I also request you to Suggest me on this for further procedures to recover this amount at the earliest.

Thanking you, In anticipation of your early and favourable reply.

AVIJIT SEN
    A/C No. 0262104000042219
    IDBI Bank
    Shyambazar,
    Raja dinendra St.
    Kolkata - 700 004.

Mobile No. :09051130359

P.S. : I am having all the transaction slips with me with the declined note &
    I am submitted photocopy of transaction slips and mini statemane along with this letter.

ggouravkumar is offline Junior Member

Default online internet banking

my name gourav. i live in hanumangarh(raj.). i have some try online internt banking but not sucessful . i have try idbi customer care but no correct responce plz. early we shallprovvied online internet banking.
    my a/c.no - 0373104000033123
    my id. no - 74769119
    my mob. no - 917665522001

ashok.kumarthy@gmail.com Guest

Default wrong delivery of important docoment

wrong delivery of your post who responsible for that mistake if it cause of any loss. i received my cheque book from unknow person who give me after 3 day delivery by a phone call an open post i received only cheque book not any docoment whith this but received massage by you your debit card and other docoment dispatch to you on your addrase please take your step regarding this mail

Ashok kumar
    a/c no 0195104000077039

Default Waiting to open my account for almost last 1 month

Hi Concerned,

I and my mother both are different existing IDBI customer possess our different customer ID.
    On 13th April 2012, We planned to open a joint account and so reached the IDBI branch. We completed the all the required formality and received a new kit.
    After almost 10 days, I have received a call stating that the kit given to would be valid. As we are existing IDBI customer, there would not be any new customer ID allotment. I will receive the new account details with our exiting customer ID on my home address.

But Still, I have not received any details.

New KIT given with following details.
    A/C : 710104000005401
    Customer ID: 71184061
    IFSC: IBKL0000710

//Regards,
    Prakash Kumar
    Mb: 8873036267

Raj kumari Dadheech Guest

Default online internet banking

my name RAJ . i live in kankroli ,Rajasamand (raj.). i have some try online internt banking but not sucessful . i have try idbi customer care but no correct responce plz. early send me process through mail or call.
    thanks.............

my daughter's a/c.no - 104104000024718
    my email id is - dadeech.jyoti@gmail.com
    my mob. no - 919782821497