Thread: Axis Bank Complaint

Default Axis Bank Complaint

Name:  axisbank.jpg
    The institute where i m working has opened my salary a/c in the axis bank 6 months ago and bank conveyed me that my a/c is a zero balance a/c.but when i deposit some money in my a/c then they deduct some charges (Rs280/-was my balace +Rs.489/-)so my a/c was showing a negative balance.i requested them for the reversal of charges ,they said they will return after 30th May,2009.but still my a/c is showing the same.there is no charge reversal.they deduct charges without any preinformation and now they r not providind me the right information regarding my a/c.kindly help me in this matter by providing me information that what should i have to do in this case? thanks and regards preet pal kaur
    Rs.280/-+489/-=Rs.769/- a total of Rs. 769/-
    i want my charge reversal and penalty action against them for providing me the wrong information and deducting charges from my a/c without pre information

pamajatt Guest

Default second manager wrong

hay axis bank dear sir i happy your axis bank services but your branch in punjab adress axis bank banga phagwara road banga distt s.b.s nagar old name distt nawanshar this branch second manager is very wrong person many coustmer this second manager very said or trasfer account axis account to hdfc bank this second manager name bajaj this is residens ludiana distic please inquiry this manager or your response my complaite or send mail my id pamajatt@yahoo.in thank you i love axis bank.

Default complaint

My name is S.K.Kaushik with my in Axis bank C-scheme Jaipur. I am continuously harrased by your bank. I have registered my address with my office address. Now i am going to be transferred and aaplied for change of addresss with my home address. In support of that i have submitted my id as driving licence, voter id, PAN & copy of registry of my house. But Manager has refuged to change my address. Please go in to the matter and take the necessary action.
    Further I have given account payee cheque in favour of a coaching institute against the fee to be payble but H'ble manager or staff had returned the cheque withthe observation "Signatures are not matching" whereas I have never changed my signatures. Due to which I had to pay late fees in the coaching. I am unable to know is it prompt service of Axis bank?

znnaushad@gmail.com Guest

Post Deduct My 500 Rupees In My Salary Account.

I m zulkar nain naushad. my accoununt is salary(saving) of ahmedabad. i m transition 500 rupees on date 08/07/2010 in marina beach chennai axis atm . at this time atm is unable to reach . rupees is no transist. but in my account 500 rupees is deduct.
    my axis salary account number is 910010008496811.
    please my pament is return in my 910010008496811 axis bank salary account.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Axis Bank Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by znnaushad@gmail.com View Post
    my axis salary account number is 910010008496811.
    please my pament is return in my 910010008496811 axis bank salary account.
    Kindly follow the bellowed mentioned procedure.

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of Axis Bank Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you may approach to the Head Office at the below mentioned address.

Axis Bank Limited,
    Tel: (022) 6707 4407
    Fax: (022) 2218 1429

For lost Credit Card, call 022-25261201 or 18604258888
    For lost Debit Card, call 022-67987700

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.
    To know more about Right to Information Act visit: Right To Information Act for Banks

Note: Always take the receiving of your complaint with the sign and stamp of concern person, or send your complaint via registered post, Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Sathya_sathya Guest

Thumbs down Axisbank is cheating

Dear Friend,

Be careful with AXISBank ,There r the cheating more to Salaried Employers.

Once salaried is credit on your salaried account means Kindly request u guys to remove or Moved to the other personal Banks, because they will take a request any other person of your company HR request to deduct Or hold the amount.

Note: This my personal experience & my friend experience in axis bank In chennai T-Nagar branch & Mr shankaranayan of Sr Manager is making fools to customer.
    BE careful with axis bank.

Regard
    Sathya

Default I can't get my online payment working

My account number is 444010100141901 and i have registered my mobile number i.e. 9762289790. Right now I am staying in Pune but my account still in West Bengal (Hooghly, Chandannagar). Can anyone help me by telling me the procedure.

Warm Regards
    Rajesh

trilochan parida Guest

Default Opening a branch in jagatsinghpur ,orissa

SIR
    There are many branches in dist jagatsinghpur . private bank icici bank also available. but there is no axis bank in main dist . one axis bank is possible i.e away 50 km fm jspur. pse open a axis branch

ajay saini Guest

Default credit 5000/rs form a/c but i don't recieved form atm

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Ajay Saini & my A/c No. is 909010045349842 .I have with drawl 5000/Rs on 13oct10 in My A/c from Milap Nagar,Uttam Nagar New Delhi's ATM but phisyicaly i don't received any kind of money.I complaint on cstm. care & my complaint No. is (4424080)on same day But there was no solution from the bank end.After 27 days on 09of oNov10 I go to branch in Uttam Nagar
    which I give in written complaint to Miss Ritu Chugh(Assistant Maneger)She said me wait for one week.Today is 22Nov10 But i don't have received any Kind of support or Money from the bank.Kindly solve my Problem ASAP
    With Regards
    Ajay Saini
    +919555802460

Ramkesh meena Guest

Default AtM mistake less my account 3000/-

My Name is Ramkesh Meena
    ATM mistake & server down then less 3000/- my account and no statment slip.
    Pls solve my problem.

Sanjay raj Guest

Default Request to withdraw amount which is transferred by mistake.

Head -Operation
    Axis Bank –@@@@hidham,
    Sub-Request to withdraw amount which is transferred by mistake.

I am facing one problem with our branch, By mistake I have transfer Rs.10,000 amount in my axis bank account no.178010100020891which was already closed by me in Dec 2008.Actualy I want to transfer this amount in my present axis bank account having Acc. no.013010101116919.When I discussed with the bank manager ,He told me your amount is already transferred in my old account which was closed by me, That old account was my salary account(Welspun company) and still it works as salary account which not possible. Approximate Rs.3000 deducted as charges from this transaction.
    Sir, Me and my family is a regular customer of axis bank and I have got FD with axis bank; I am also using credit card of axis bank and I am going to take Home loan also from Baroda branch. I request you to Pls. credit the total amount in my present axis account no.013010101116919 with Baroda branch. Presently I am working with L & T in Surat. So pls. do needful as soon as possible because this Rs.3000 amount is very essential & not small for me. My contact cell number is 09825907311 you can contact for any require detail or information.
    I hope you will give me positive solution.
    Thanks.
    WBR,
    SANJAY RAJ

Exclamation Zero Balance accounts opened in Axis Bank, forced to change to chargable after one Yr

I opened my Fathers ( a senior Citizen) account and my wife's account in Prince Anwar Shah Road Branch, Kolkata a year back( around).Then in last February my Father ( all of a sudden ) recived a letter from AXIS Bank, saying thanks for your request, we have changed this to ................ some other ( non Zero Balance Account).I told him to contact the bank officers , and he was refused like anything by the front people.Later on I intervened and approached seniors in the Branch and it is still Zero Balance, I hope.
    Now My wife ( Ayana Bandyopadhyay)recived a letter by Post that your Zero Balance account have been changed to................( a non Zero Balance Account).Today , again when she approached the bank officials, they replied , we have no more the account Type " Called ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT" in Axix bank.
    I need to know the case.
    Biplab Bandyopadhyay

Post Complaint again Mr pritpal singh (Best career) bathinda

Dear Cs

I saw ad in tribune where by candidates for office staff were required. given nos on ad were: 9464978883, 01645007883. I called on these nos and they asked to bring docs and deposit 300/-, which i wishfully did.
    A month after i got call, saying that they are calling from Axis bank and asked me few questions.

A month again passed away and i got call frm Mr pritpal office that i need to send 1000/- draft to his name so that they can conduct interviews later.

There i got bit fishy. Am not sure if he is registered consultants or not.

I want to work with Axis bank bt this person may be fraud.

Kindly put light on this.

details of pritpal singh:::

best career of india placement cell
    hno: 6407 opp, punjab furniture
    old bus stand
    bathinda 151001
    email::: bestcareerjobs00@gmail.com

An early revert is required pl.

AMIT THAKUR is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Smile Refund my processing fees for Rs 5515/-

My name is AMIT THAKUR and I am a Govt. servant. I am working as Inspector Posts, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Dellhi-1. I have applied housing loan Rs 8,00,000/- for purchasing DDA authorized fully approved freehold DDA 26 meter house to Axis Bank, 4/6B Asaf Ali Road New Delhi – 110002 through Mr. Mukesh from Asst. Drive (mobile No. 9717197958). I have given one cheque to Mr. Mukesh for Rs 5515/- cheque no. 127880 for processing charge but He said that it will be cleared after banking formalities over. My home loan is fully sanctioned from Axis bank for Rs. 813272 at the rate of 9.5% per annum. My EMI has been fixed Rs. 8492/- for 15 years by Axis Bank Approval No Axis Bank/ PH_LNPHG_FLOATING/548308/RAC-DELHI RAC/11-12dated 10 May, 2011. My PNB cheque was cleared on 16.05.2011. At the last time, Mr. Mukesh told about me your house valuation report was negative so that you was taken any loan from Axis Bank. I said that I am purchasing DDA authorized freehold house. When DDA freehold house then all the thing all clear. I was telling this report was authorized by any Govt. authority but this is useless for me. I said that please give my processing charge which Axis Bank has already charged. He said that you should e-mail to Axis Bank then after 3 or 4 days, your processing charged will be returned back in your account. I have done many e-mail but nothing can do. Axis Bank replies by e-mail your valuation report is negative so that we don’t give any processing fees. I have done 11 times e-mail but noting can doRespected sir, I have not used any services about Axis Bank why am I paying Rs 5515/- amount? It is humbly request to give justice me and order to Axis Bank for returning my whole amount as early as possible. FromAmit ThakurH No. 242, Pkt B-3, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-85 (Mobile No. 8800221435)

asadkhan1711 is offline Junior Member

My name is Asad khan and i have salary account in axis bank, branch nariman point. my salary account ID - 173022524. I have issue with net secure password. i have registered my mobile number in the axis bank ATM and in the ATM it said netsecure mobile number has been successfully updated to new mobile number.

I called many time customer care to check the issue. but customer care is very lazy they dont bother how customer is suffering due to this. i have complainted 4 times. every time new request got created by Axis bank customer care.

5428000 - request Number 26th aug.

5483676 - new request...for the same issue.

5511810 - One more new request.

5523621 - one more request

Called below number directly to branch. still branch customer care executives are ready to entertain to me.
    022-22834296

022-22870238

Still not issue resolved.

1. Axis Bank Credit Card Complaint.
    By pkg123 in forum Banking