Thread: HDFC Bank customer care

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 43

On 3rd April, 09 I was trying to withdraw a sum of Rs. 6500/- by ATM. I had
    tried the transaction once from ICICI Brookfields ATM and once from SBI
    Brookfields ATM. What exactly happened is both times ATMs did not dispense
    the money as well as slip and both times amount had been deducted from my
    account. I mean total Rs. 13000/- had been deducted. Once money was credited
    in my account immediately and the the second transaction is still in
    dispute. For the same I have lodged a complaint on customer care of HDFC the
    complaint number is "BAN010409" and also sent a mail to HDFC customer
    support of HDFC. The reference number of mail query is "S77300759".
    Initially they told me to respond in 48 hours but still I have not gotten
    their call.

Transaction which was made through SBI ATM is in dispute. I am attching the
    soft copy of account statement in which I have marked the disputed
    transaction row as red. Please help me.

Krishan Kumar
    India Software Labs, IBM,
    Fortius Block, FTF -1A - 015,
    #3, First Technology Place,
    EPIP, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066

Default hdfc bank customer care

respected sir,
    i am having account with hdfc bank which is my salary account. on 10th of july i withdrawl rs.100.00 from their pitam pura ATM, in that atm i recd. 100.00 rs. short. i feed 400.00 rs, but atm gives me only 300.00 rs. after that i make a call to the HDFC customer care, but this is the most pethetic customer care I have ever seen in my life, they waited me for 30 minutes and after that assured me that they will return it within 24 hour in my account, but its beign very long time they didnt returned my money back.
    zYrahL3e likes this.

Default About personal lone

I am Vikas Yadav. My A/C No is (12431150024504). I am doing job in INDIAN NAVY as a sailor. I want to know that your bank giving personal loan or not. My e mail id is : vikaspardhan@yahoo.co.in Plse give me reply as soon as possible. Thank You.

vikram khare Guest

Arrow credit card

r/sir

my centurion bank of punjab (CBOP) Card has been lost , my card no . is 4443410068397007, kindlly block this card and reissue the my new card ...... at this address

vikram khare
    s/o shri badri prasad khare
    plot no. 113, bhagwati homes
    nov nivesh colony , ganga nagar, garha jabalpur, m.p.

my old add. is
    vikram khare
    s/o shri badri prasad khare
    flat no. 201. gate no. 4 squre , wright town
    jeevan chhaya app. jablpur m.p.
    my mo. no. is 09827279626

i am register my requst- CBOP TURN TO HDFC BANK, kindlly re issue the card

Default Credit card inquery

I have registered for Credit card online just 5 days ago. It is said that your representative will contac me, but I did not get any reply till date.My email Id is sb.ranjit@gmail.com, rs@ldjcapital.com.please suggest me suitable answer.

Address

Mobile-9007874623

deeps Guest

Angry unsatisfied

dear sir/madam
    I am an HDFC Bank customer. My account no. is 2251140003269, this is an salary a/c last 3months i didnt submit my salary cheque to my a/c . on this month when i deposit my cheque they cut 925 rs from my salary a/c why did they do it they didnt give me any notice or any information. i m working in a dominos pizza as a dilevery boy my salary cheque worth rs 3245 they cut 926, this is so big amount for me, i m working there to gathered my course feeand then this ll happened, how can i manage my fee please do something. thank you

domino's pizza india limited

Default cheque not clear

NAME: Mohd Mubeen Khan
    Acc No.: 00881050544294
    sector 18 Noida 201301

I have sumbit cheque (cheque No 1185 Axis bank) 11-08-09 on my account , that amount not show in my account 21-08-09

plz do needful

Thumbs down poor services

NAME: RANJIT SINGH
    Acc No.: 01951000177918
    Branch: HDFC Bank
    KUNJPURA ROAD, OPP. MAHIBIR DAL, KARNAL(HARYANA)

I have an account with your bank and i want to close my account beacuse of poor service provided by the bank to me but the bank MANGAER refuse to close my a/c bcaz of mean balance charges. They have given me the prefferd(ZERO BALANCE A/C SCHEME)a/c with the fixed deposit 1000000 for one year but now charging mean balance from my a/c so i want to cosle my a/c.

plz do needful

RANJIT SINGH
    H.NO.- 533/3 JYOTI NAGAR , KARNAL-132001
    21/08/2009
    MOB - 09813138837

Default Someone taken personal loan 2 years ago but not yet to paid

I have inform you that Mr. Ashok Das his Fathers name is Late Atul Krishna Das and his wife name-Mrs. Jharna Das residing at 301/C (301/2), Dr. M. N. Saha Road, Ambagan, Dum Dum Kolkata - 700 074, he has taken personal loan from HDFC, ICICI, HSBC, SBI, Fulertone Finance etc. banks 2 years ago but not yet to paid any EMI till date.

Now he is trying to sale his property and going to outside of kolkata. He has planning for cheating. Please justify and take to legal action immediately.

I am his neighbour. All neighbours to know as he is a cheater, anybody did not like him.

Yours faithfully,
    Raju.
    Kolkata.

Angry Personal loan from HDFC

I have taken personal loan from HDFC bank (15087639) i have opted for ECS of the EMI and filled up all the necessary documents like Mandate form and cancelled cheques , First EMI was Scheduled to be debited from account on 4.08.2009 and when it did not happened till 10.08.2009 , I mailed at the customer care of HDFC sating that the EMI has not been debited from my account , to my surprise I was told that the ECS from ICICI bank was dishonoured , when I enquired ICICI bank I was told that there was no mandate . Mail ref HBL=007-762-964 , I was imposed cheque bounce charges and interest rates . Now HDFC bank says refer to the bank ( ICICI ) and ICICI says there was no mandate . I don't know what to do and whom to approach?

Smile bank Statement

I have a request to send me the bank statements for the last six months.I will personally go to Dombivali Branch and ask for the same. Could you please let me know thwe requirements to receive the same. YOu can contact me at 9833651304

Unhappy defaulter list of cibil

my details:
    name -pallavi singh
    card no.4346 7811 0082 5637
    card-HDFC VISA CARD

hello sir/madam
    last year i have applied for hdfc credit card and because both of us are working i have never recieved my atm pin code though i changed address from home to office .due to which i just did one transaction in more then a year.so statesman which was raised was an burden of having a credit card without any actual use so few months back i talked to ban team that i want to finish this and they assured me that this will be last stateman and it will be not raised now,as i paid whatever amount they asked me to pay.but still till date i am recieving letters and biggest setback is when my application for home loan got cancelled when i saw my name in defaulters list of cibil.i am quite harassed and sad as loan means a lot to me and in money crisis cant have problems like this. kindly solve my problem asap.

pallavi

brahama.2007 Guest

Default Personal Loan

Dear Sir ,

I have taken the personal loan form your bank . But your bank hold the payment in my account . This is for my humble request to you please deduct the three instalment from my account and balance give me because my mother is admit in the hospital and next month please deduct the two instalment .

With Best regards

Brahama Nand Sharma

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

To sort out such kinds of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the HDFC Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. Keep a copy of that letter with you so that if the Bank fails to give you any solution, you can forward your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. The address is:

Chairman & Managing Director, HDFC Bank
    Kamla Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg,
    Lower Parel, Next to Phoenix, Mumbai,
    MAHARASHTRA-400012

soyeb311 Guest

Default unsatisfied

my name is soyeb.i'm studying in russia. i 'm having account of debit card from hdfc bharuch brand.i want to start net banking but i'm not having its id or password.so pls help me inform what should i do??my email id is soyeb311@yahoo.co.in

1. HDFC Bank credit card customer care