Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: HDFC Bank customer care

Angry Unblock HDFC secure code account

i m prathamesh nawale. Plz give me suggession how to Unblock HDFC secure code account although i call customer care they says 'ur account is already unblocked' but it isn't.

Thumbs down cheating

I recently got a hdfc credit card.
    At the application filling time they said that card was absolutely free.
    But now they r saying that I should.pay amount around 500.
    I donno the reason they fall behind us while taking card and after taking that they will show their sadism.
    Got q call from hdfc from 02267659573 and then I asked the representative about the same.
    She didn't replied but just disconnected the call. If I call.back no one will pick it up.
    Now I.want to give their.card back. How can I do that.
    My contact is 08898938888(Mumbai)
    And my mail is pradeepkoganti@yahoo.com

Somebody help.me out ... thanks

guharahul2008@yahoo.com Guest

Default Two time deduction of loan at a time

My personal loan account no is 17210374,

My cheque for Ecs of loan is bounced in this month.As per request of bank i have submitted a cheque of RS 3405 .

But it is observed that after deduction of the amount in cheque ,the ECS amount is also deducted from my account.As a result in this month ECS is deducted two times.

Please arrange to revert the extra amount deducted otherwise next ECS due in next month will be blocked.

RAHUL GUHA
    LOAN ACCOUNT NO 17210374
    PHONE NO 09831601014

Default Response to your complaint

[QUOTE=Unregistered;126949]

Due to incorrect entry of details on a merchant website during a bill payment using HDFC debit card, I got a message that my "HDFC mastercard securecode account has been blocked. Please contact customer care to unblock."
    I reached your call center number 61606161 couple of times, they said that the account is unblocked. Around a week or so has passed and I still keep getting the blocked account message for any online transaction of my debit card.

Kindly let me know the process to unblock the HDFC mastercard securecode account immediately.

Dear customer,

We would need to check the status of your account; would request you to write in to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number, contact details and the reference id TTU000313517052011. A bank representative shall contact you once we receive your mail.

darshak shah Guest

Angry froud with me

i have been purchase new maruti alto car.loan with your halol branch.
    i want my insurance policy copy which deposit in your branch from your agent.
    Ganshyam Thakkar
    becuace which copy i have is duplicate.. so your agent was done
    froud with you and me also...
    he gave me second car from popular wheel pvt ltd. and done invoice new car...
    and he is done new car loan in your bank.
    my car deatils
    G J 17 N 3446
    CHE NO-MA3 E AA61501636618 ENG NO-F 8 DN 4393369 DHARSHAK K SHAH
    POLICY NO -ICICI LOAMBORD GEN IN CO LTD 878264522899

Oct 2010

I recently got a hdfc credit card.
    At the application filling time they said that card was absolutely free.
    But now they r saying that I should.pay amount around 500.
    Now I.want to give their.card back. How can I do that.
    My contact is 08898938888(Mumbai)
    And my mail is pradeepkoganti@yahoo.com

Somebody help.me out ... thanks
    Dear Pradeep,

The charges applicable on various cards are mentioned in the fee schedule on our website. You can always refer to this schedule at the following link, to determine the charges applied to your own card:

HDFC Bank - Leading Bank in India, Banking Services, Private Banking, Personal Loan, Car Loan

However, we also recommend you write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU000316123052011 and your credit card details, so we can look into your specific complaint in greater detail.

Quote Originally Posted by guharahul2008@yahoo.com View Post
    My personal loan account no is 17210374,

RAHUL GUHA
    LOAN ACCOUNT NO 17210374
    PHONE NO 09831601014
    Dear Mr Guha,

Our team is currently looking into this matter, and has already responded on your registered email id with the reference number TTU000316223052011. Should you have any further queries or concerns, we request you to coordinate with us directly over email.

atreyeepal1@gmail.com Guest

Default HDFC balance check

My hdfc savings account no is 10681610013632,
    i've made transaction at THE CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK atm,
    ATM : MADIWALA
    ATM ID: CSBN033002
    Date : 24/05/2011 18.17.23
    REFR: 299935

After I've made the transaction (Rs. 2000), immediately, the money got inside the ATM machine, and the slip came out, I saw that the balance got deducted.
    I checked the balance again, but the balance was only after deduction of Rs. 2000.
    Tried to call customer care, not reachable ?
    what do I do now ?

Default Complaint

Our employers Expert Industrial Security Services of India are preferred customers of your Bank. On approach and repeated persuasion and assurance of the official of the Bank that there will not be any charge of the bank in Salary Account, the Salary Account of the Employees of the establishment numbering of about 500 were open on (0) Zero Balance in your Bank.
    We regret to inform you that contrary to the assurances and solemn commitment of the Bank officials, the following amount as mentioned below have been deducted arbitrarily and without assigning any reason from our Salary Account.
    Sl. No Name Account NO. Amount of Deduction (Rs.)
    1 Rudra Pratap Singh 03041050031331 828.00
    2 Balwant Singh 03041050031358 824.00
    3 Suraj Pal 03041050031314 316.00

We would inform you that we have met several times Shri Rahul Singh, Branch Manager & Shri Palav Saraswat, ABM who though assured us to credit the above amount wrongly deducted in our respective salary Account, but in utter disregard of their assurances they have not taken any action through credit the above amount in our salary Account. You will kindly appreciate that this attitude of top official of the Bank is not creating good impression in public about the working of the Bake here in Bareilly.
    You are requested to kindly look into it and direct the above officials to credit the arbitrary deductions in our salary account so that we may not face economic hardship any more with wrongful & arbitrary action of the top officials of the Bank.
    Copies of our letters dated 30.04.2011, 12.05.2011 & 20.05.2011, submitted to above officials, beside our request in personal meeting with them, are enclosed for you kind information.
    Thanking You,

ATM : MADIWALA
    ATM ID: CSBN033002
    Date : 24/05/2011 18.17.23
    REFR: 299935

Tried to call customer care, not reachable ?
    what do I do now ?
    Dear customer,

We have responded to your registered email address and have taken up your concerns with the concerned team, who are looking into the matter. We request your patience and cooperation in the interim. We also would like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account security being compromised.

Regards, HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Kameshwar Rai Guest

Default forget IPIN number & allow me for netBanking transction

I have forget my IPIN password, Please help me. and also allow me for net Banking transction because password lock due to wrong IPIN.
    Kameshwar
    (M)-9910222712

GIRISH MOHAN WAGLE Guest

Default Partial disbursement of 2-wheeler loan amount

I have procured loan to the tune of Rs.27840.00 for the purchase of Hero Honda spelndor -pro bike under Loan A/c. No. 18633382 from your Thatte Nagar, Nashik Branch. Though the sanctioned amount is as mentioned above actual disburesment of the loan was Rs.26194.00 only. When questioned to your representative, it was told to me that the processing charges have been deducted from the said sanctioned loan amount.

Though as a layman in the banking world, I fail to understand that is it justifiable to pay interest on the processing charges which as per knowledge is a one time fee and which should be collected seperately. May I request you to kindly enlighten me regarding the same.

Default Credit card payment

Dear Sir/ MAm,

Please note I Renuka Kalra holding card no 5264 0979 5863,

Your staff is calling me again and again for money, i have not use this card so mnuch and they are asking for money of Rs.45000 on dated 27/5/11 and Rs. 55000 on dated 28/5/11, I have ask them so many times to show me the statement and proof how much i use but Ms. Gurpreet and Mr. Naveen siad we will not be able to give any statement . Till know i have paid Near by Rs. 23ooo, for my credit card payment, they are calling me they use to threat me and use abuse language .

So please look into this matter and solve this out ,

Thanks and regards,

Kolkata
    Dated: 27.5.11

REF: Current A/c no: 02192560017006
    SUB: Close the A/C

With the above reference I am forced to close my account due to false commitment of your marketing representative and senior officer MS. Suvarna Bhattarcharya. So please close my current account and send my pay order to my office address which is registered in your records.
    Yours sincerely

NAME: Mahesh
    Acc No.: 00881050586691
    ATM No.: 4386243007891932

On 15th April, 11 I was trying to withdraw a sum of Rs. 2400/- by ATM. I had
    tried the transaction from SBI ATM. What exactly happened is ATMs did not dispense
    the money but in slip amount had been deducted from my
    account. I mean total Rs. 2400/- had been deducted. For the same I have lodged a complaint on customer care of HDFC Bank.The complaint number is "202539" and "DEL/017178" .Transaction which was made through SBI ATM is in dispute. Please help me.

Mahesh