Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: HDFC Bank customer care

Akhilesh Upadhyay Guest

Default Charged money without any information

Dear Sir/Madam

Would you please explain, who has given the authority to the bank to charge the amount from my account without any confirmation? and why shouldn’t I take any legal action against this bank? These transaction has been done at HDFC Bank, Branch - Sector-31, Gurgaon.
    Statement shows following detail -
    27 April 2010 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 112.36

Default Response- Col

Quote Originally Posted by Col Naresh Razora View Post
    My a/c no is 26675188 andD mat a/c no is 26541368 i have not received password to activate my D mat and use it for trading also my account does not open and gets locked my ATm card is also not mapped and can not use it for booking flight card no-5264190118354975

We would like to inform you that there is no separate password for your demat account and you can view your holding statement by logging into your netbanking account.

In case you wish to generate the password for online trading account held with HDFC Securities, request you to get in touch with our customer care department at customercare@hdfcsec.com or call on 1800 209 9700 (Toll free number), 91-22-61411700 (Mumbai).

With reference to your query related to online purchases using HDFC Bank Debit card:

Currently the debit card can be used for making purchases from online merchants who have the "Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code" certification displayed on their web site.

In case, the web site does not have the “Verifed by Visa logo / MasterCard SecureCode" certification, we request you to make use of the Netsafe card facility.

Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Default Loss of bank account kit

This is to inform that my bank account kit has been delivered to the wrong address and now even the courier service (overnite courier service) is not been able to track that loss. Even more oevrnite staff/ call centre employees are not responding correctly and are even don't have any idea how to talk to their coustomers and are not being responsile for their act. In case of any loss who will be responsible - bank or the courier services? If an employee of HDFC is being given this kind of service what can be expected out for the general public?

Saseendran.K.V Guest

Post Why Ur Staff Treatend My House Ladies

To The top Autorites of HDFC Bank
    It is being noticed that yur some people came to my home and treatend my mother in law.
    I have a housing loan in yur bracn on my wifes name Rema Saseendran ICDS superviosor Kuthuparampa,Kannur dist
    as yu aware that we are promply paying everymonth. Due to some unavaoidable reason my wife cannt reach to yur office and give the cheque leaf.
    yur some team members came to my home and treatedn our family..Is it your modes opernady..this is the way of business. we was unaware of your busines way. Yur person came to my wifes office and promise yu will do lot of service ..Is this is your service
    How you dare to came to my home and treatend my family.. so far i not complain to police. becuse my wife cannot go behind that
    I strongly telling that if you people repeat this i will forward the complaint trough the Embassy of India..that an NREs family is under the treat of HDFC personel. I again like to tell yu that if i am not paying you can take legel action against us..Not to treaten ladies.
    Consider this matter in seriouse and if yu people repeat this i will forward the complaint to your top autorities and government of Kerala and Indian foreign affaris ministry

Thanks and reagards

Saseendran K.V
    Sultanate of Oman

SUSHIL N VALLAKATI Guest

Default no pin number

i got the credit card in sept 2009 yet i havent received the pin number even after contacting to customer care

shiv kumar sharma Guest

Default Indescipline in office and delay in your branch-Rudrapur-Uttarakhand

My name is Shiv Kumar Sharma,Customer ID is 21069401,
    1)Yesterday,gone to withdrawn some of money from ATM-out of 02 one was working on morning 1.5.10.

2) While use shown no transition ,I complained that no fund available-they told -fund are available then 1/2 half later came and checked than transformed / arrange amount in ATM,but there were no printing roll were available.
    3) They waste another 1/2 hr and then start transition -I was there from 9.15am to 10.35 AM then amount can be posible to withdrwn ?
    4) Meanwhile I asked from Personal Bankers regarding Complain Register for complaining the issues ,first they refused then arrange which I have notified ,late's see what improvement comes out.
    5) I wrote clearly that Ms.Ashtha Vasishtha-Per.Banker were not on her seat from 9.30 to 10.25 AM for customer help in this condition and why printing roll were not available previously also why Bank was well aware about fund in last working or before Bank / ATM Opening , unnecessary Customer waste their time ?
    6) While checking to meet Mr.Ganesh Chand Pandey -B.M,were also not available from 9.30 to 10.30AM in the Branch and after coming I spoke reality but He doesn't ensure for improvement ?

With Regards,

Dear Sir/Madam

Statement shows following detail -
    27 April 2010 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 112.36
    Dear Mr Upadhyay,

All charges levied by the Bank are in line with the fee schedule published on our website. If you would like further clarification on these charges, request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the id TTU00029203052010 mentioned in the subject line of your mail. Please also mention your account number and contact details in the mail. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Default Response - Loss of bank account kit

We are extremely sorry that your bank kit was misplaced, and would like to apologize if you found our phonebanking staff unhelpful. However, to be able to investigate this matter further and advise you on the next steps, we would require a few more details from you: request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the id TTU00029303052010 mentioned in the subject line of your mail. Please also mention your account number and contact details in the mail. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Default Response - no pin number

Quote Originally Posted by SUSHIL N VALLAKATI View Post
    Dear Mr Vallakati,

We would like to investigate your complaint further - request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the id TTU00029403052010 mentioned in the subject line of your mail. Please also mention your account number and contact details in the mail. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response - Indescipline in office and delay in your branch-Rudrapur-Uttarakhand

Quote Originally Posted by shiv kumar sharma View Post

My name is Shiv Kumar Sharma,Customer ID is 21069401,

With Regards,

Shiv Kumar Sharma,
    Customer ID-21069401
    Mobile No-9917341111,
    E-Mail ID-shiv_uniq@hotmail.com
    Dear Mr Sharma,

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you were put through, and would like to assure you that your grievance has been noted and shared with the relevant department. We would also like to assure you that this was a one-off incident, and encourage you to report to us directly should you ever face such inconvenience in the future. You can use the designated customer care channels, such as our phonebanking numbers or the contact form on our website to report your experience to the bank.

Additionally, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your customer id on a public platform such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

sureshtungi@gmail.com Guest

Default Cancellation of Transaction on HDFC Credit Card in favour ofLIFESTYLE & HOSPAITALITY

I made a transaction of Rs 5632.00 on 23.04.10 at 6.30 PM through my credit card in favour of LIFESTYLE & HOSPAITALITY for which they promised me to deliver the goods (Documents) within three days ie, on 26.04.10. Till to date i have not recvd anything.
    Please cancel the transaction and remit the amount to credit card account.

Credit Card No. 4050 2810 0017 6336 valid from 02/09 valid thro 03/12
    Contact No. 9343762813
    E - Mail ID sureshtungi@gmail.com

Ajit Kumar Pandey is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Subject: Discrepancy (NON-RECEIPT ) in Loan on my Credit Card Number- 4346781007127178 { upgraded Card Number : 5289455000822962}

After making no less than 25 calls to your call centres No: +91 011 22779409 and being totally disappointed towards redressal of my grievances, I would like to lodge my complaint through this mail.

1. After being literally tortured by the frequent calls from your good at my Personal Mobiles for availing the Cash Call Loan Scheme, I agreed to avail Loan and made the request for the same on or around 7th April. 2010.

2. I was made to understand by your card executive that my request is forwarded and I the draft could be received in two-three working days.

3. Till 13th April 2010, I neither received the draft nor did I hear anything about the same until I called the customer-care office.

4. I was informed that the draft is couriered by Blue Dart and will be reaching Noida by 16th April. Since I was going for a short trip from 15th to 17th April to Patna, I made a request to hold the draft for two days in the event of its arrival on 16th April at Blue Dart office Quoting the consignment Number provided by your office.

5. After returning when I asked the security about the courier, he informed me that no courier came in between.

6. I called customer care HDFC again to know the status of draft. I was informed that the draft was returned back to Chennai on 16th April. And subsequently a request was made to resend the draft.

7. Meanwhile, I kept on enquiring about the draft and every time got no satisfactory answer accept that the draft was received back by Chennai Office on 16th April 2010 and your requested was being re-forwarded, you would receive a call from Chennai Office for verification so on so forth ....

8. Ridiculously, received a letter Dated 10-04-2010 from HDFC Bank that the loan is granted and the the details of EMI etc was stated there of.

9. Till today, the status is same, I neither got a single call from Blue Dart or your good office accept the Monthly Bill Statement dated 2nd May 2010 with EMI [ Without paying a single Penny EMI is levied] + Finance Charge [ Loan is not sanctioned and Finance charge is looked for] + Interest [ Without giving the Loan Interest is asked for] + Service Tax [ A tax being called for without rendering service] and freezing of my credit limit by the loan amount.

10. HDFC enjoys high reputation and goodwill. Needless to say such type of cases not only tarnishes the image of HDFC but kills the customer relationship building.

In the light of the above, may I sincerely request you sir to look into this matter at priority and disburse the loan at the earliest with the waiving of first EMI and other charges till the loan is not disbursed.

With kind regards,

Prof. Ajit Kumar Pandey
    L 101, Shtabdi Rail Vihar,
    Sector-62, NOIDA, UP
    Phone: +91 9971820338
    +91 9868679009
    +91 120 4391210

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response - Cancellation of Transaction on HDFC Credit Card in favour ofLIFESTYLE & HO

Quote Originally Posted by sureshtungi@gmail.com View Post
    Please cancel the transaction and remit the amount to credit card account.

Credit Card No. 4050 2810 0017 6336 valid from 02/09 valid thro 03/12
    Contact No. 9343762813
    E - Mail ID sureshtungi@gmail.com
    Dear Mr Tungi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you – however, we would need a few more details from you to be able to assist you better. Request you to write in to us at the email id talktous@hdfcbank.com with your credit card number, name and contact details. Please also mention the complaint id TTU00031106052010 in the subject line of the mail. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

rahulit29 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Default Not able to login net banking

I am not able to login into my net banking.i don t know my customer user id .....

Can you help ?

Ashwini kumar singh Guest

Post hdfc bank customer care

I,Ashwini kr. singh am your customer. I have been lost my ATM card on 7/5/2010. when i was calling on phone banking there was no any response from that side.Finally i am giving a complain to you and request you to plz block my ATM card as soon as possible and make me sure that for doing it.
    waiting for your response.
    my mb. no.- 9308890045
    my account no=02351140013290
    My email id is mailtoashwini.singh@gmail.com

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast