Thread: Complaint Against Union Bank Of India

Post complaint against branch manager of union bank rajapura branch, meerut

i (bharat chauhan a/c no- 454102010004870) i had my account in union bank rajpura branch, meerut i have complain about manager of union bank branch.his behaviour is unfair,i asked that manager we had a problem with in my a/c transaction charges and i asked for solution,he told that so what can i do after that i asked his name he told that kya kar loge naam jankar mera kuch nahi kar sakte ho jao JO UKHADNA HO UKHAD LE TU MERA KUCH NAHI BIGAD SAKTA. Please tell me KIA MAINE union bank ME A/C KHOLKAR GALTI KI hai. you know customer is the base of any organization. but the branch manager forget this thing. his behavior is so rude i feel against him like a dog he treat me like this...please take cruel step against him.

your customer

bharat chauhan s/o nepal singh chauhan

village-behchaula, post-saini, distt-meerut (u.p.)

phone no- 9411668745

email i.d. bhrat_chauhan@yahoo.co.in

Default Complaints against Union Bank Of India

I am Mr. Yogesh Chandra Saxena and I holding FRDs (2589185) with Union
    Bank Of India, MAIN Branch Moradabad.

My Complaint is that In this Bank CBI stops clearence of money against Mr. Yogesh Saxena C/O Dr. Mukesh Raizada, Lazpat Nagar, Moradabad But not against me(Mr. Yogesh Chandra Saxena S/O Late Nand Kishore) while bank not clears my FDRs No.2589185 Date:19/11/1999.
    So please help me.
    Thanking You.

Unhappy Take action to get educational loan

IRRESPONSIBLE OF MANAGER ,UBI,NEHRU STREET,PONDICHERRY..
    respected mam/sir ,
    sir pls take action to gave a edcational loan for me im studying b.tech (EEE) in smvec i put a loan in our union bank with all fee details and i paid my first fee .... there was no response in here the bank so pls take action to get loan .and oly me many are in trouble because of that manager laziness ...and my father hold account in ur bank for past 15 years.and we dont have any loan at ur bank ... i request u take action on unacceptance of my loan

i applied loan at pondicherry , unionbank of india, jawaharlal nehru branch,pondicherry -1
    u pls contact to this bank and take action pls.

s.sankar Guest

Default education loan compliant

respected mam/sir ,
    sir pls take action to gave a edcational loan for me im studying ME POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING (EEE) in SRM VALLIAMMAI ENGINEERING COLLEGE i put a loan in our union bank with all fee details and i paid my first fee .... there was no response in here the bank so pls take action to get loan .and oNly me many are in trouble of ...and my father hold account in ur bank for past4 years.... i request u take action

i applied loan at thiruchitrambalam , unionbank of india, thanjavur dt

Default Complant against union bank of india of fourd of rs 25000

I am Praveen Bansal having account 416202010056503 in union bank of India branch Chander nagar delhi-51. I was using ATM situated at Chander nagar delhi-51(ATM id DDEL0390) on 15th March, 2011 near about at 8:20AM, I was trying to withdraw cash of Rs 25000/- and transaction was goning on but after few sec machine show an error that sorry transaction failed(Like that I am not sure about the proper language) and cash has not come out. I wait few min to collect the cash then press cancel button but it was not working. Thereafter I goes to AXIS bank ATM at Krishna nagar at 08:34am and try to withdraw cash from there but that machine show transaction declined 060uses limit exceeded. Then I came back to union bank of India Atm and try to withdraw amount at 08:43am, now at this time cash(25000/-) came out. But my statement shows I have withdraw 50,000rs immediately I have filed a complaint to the union bank of India customer care and inform them the same and got a complaint nos. 907547 and 907550 by customer care executive Vishal. Now 15 days has passed but bank is not going to give a solution and return amount of 25000/- for the same.

Please filed complaint against union bank of India and take action against them.

Praveen Bansal
    Mob:- 9899855155
    Email id sandeep_bansal84@yahoo.com

godavipulh Guest

Angry misbehaviour by manager & clerk of union bank of india

hi i am Vipul Harshadrai Goda from Rajkot. sir i am a bussinessman in rajkot. me and my family members are having our saving and currents accounts in union bank of india's mandvi chowk branch. we have opened our account in this bank because my late @@@@father Lt. Mr. Kishorkant Girdharlal Goda was an employee of union bank of india's main branch & he has worked very hard & has given his heart and soul for opening new accounts and FD's in UBI & make UBI in a good position in Rajkot city. so because of his trust on bank we & all my uncle's & cousins have opened our saving and currents accounts in UBI. Just before 5 years we were satisfied with banks working and staff's behaviour. but since last 5-6 years we fill that the bank is not at all interested in customer satisfaction. In this days of extereme competition where other banks are eager to give every services and are well-behaved and well-mannered, UBI's this branch is behaving as we are in some govenment office and the officers and managers will behave as they want, they will have their own rules. since many years this branch is having short staff although this branch is located in the most prime area where there are big silver, gold and diomond bussinesses are done and millions of transactions are done although the bank is not interested in keeping proper & full staff. there is only one cash window in this branch since many years. since many years there is system made by this branch that whenever a customer gives is passbook for entry they ask the customer to keep the passbook in a tray which they kept with near about 400-500 passbooks are daily collected and the customer is asked to collect it the other day and when the customer comes to collect the passbook the officer shows him the trey and tells him to find out his passbook and takeaway and if the customer forgets it to collect or even the passbook is lost or stollen or taken away by any other person (because of this system) the officer and even manager blames the customer that it your responsibility to collect you passbook and if it lost then bank is not responsible. I don't understand that are passbooks of customers account should be kept in bank? When I argue for such miships in bank the manager Mr. M. K. Dobaria and clerk Mr. Vithlani argued with me and instead the manager had theatened me that he will file a false complaint agianst me that I am taking away other pupils passbooks from bank and making illegal transactions in others account, he even order the poen to close to door of the bank and not let go out and then the manager made some call as if he is calling the police and then he kept talking with someone. after that i came away from the bank and went to the regional office of the bank to meet MR. Jayamohan Nair (Regional Head), first he ignored to meet and made an excuse that he is busy with his march ending works and he has no time to meet but as i forced to meet him he gave me only five minutes. I told him about everything what happened, he just told to give it in written complaints and then he will see what can be done. Then he told me to meet Mr. R. K. Agarwal(Chief Manager) were he told us that the Branch Manger Mr. Dobaria has already complained about me to the regional branch that I have missbehaved in the bank and had spoken badwords in the bank which is not true. So I requested Mr. Agarwal to please the check the footage of the CCTV camera recording which is their in there branch. he told me that he cannot do any thing until any written complaint is given. so just now I am feeling that I am dealing with some government office where the managers and officers are showing us that they will work as they like and there is no one to stop them from doing this. so if you can help me please let me know. I will close all my & my family members all the accounts from this bank very soon if no steps are taken. I have also made a complain via mail in RBI & consumer forum. I am trying to contact the authorised RBI person in ahmedabad branch. please reply if you can help.

vipul goda
    919428200279
    godavipulh@gmail.com

bj6582@yahoo.com Guest

Thumbs down unionbank service na milne ke kaarn

my name is bhupesh kumar karam chand indrastrial aria cheeka. DISST. KAITHAL. HARYANA. INDIA. MERA AC. NO. 545502010000466. . . MAI AAJ SE TWO MONTH PEHLE APNA PAN CARD AUR EMAIL ID MERE AC. ME UP DATE KARNE KE LIYE DE THE WO BOLE HAM KAR DE GE LAKIN MENE KAL CASTMARCARE PE PTA KEYA TO MERE DOCOMENT UP DATE NAHI KIYE GAYE AUR BANK WALE BOLTE HAI KE HAMARE PAS TIME NAHI HAI ESLIYE MUJHE MAJBOOR HO KAR COMPLATE KARNE PADE KRIPYA KAR KE MERI MADAD KI JAY. THANKYOU.

ANITA.SHARMA Guest

Post Not update my profile

Sir i anita sharma resi of h.no.48 gali no 1 judge nagar,amritsar (punjab) have an account with union bank of india shivala bagh bhayian,near govt girl school,amritsar, with account no s/b506402010051065 . I was visit so many time for update my account profiel but thet refuse it.i give the written leter on dated 25-05-2011 and get the acknowledgment of it.but now all most 1 month passed they did note up date my profile.plase do the needfull

with ragards
    anita sahrma
    mob .no.9814867978,9988536566

devendra singh Guest

Thumbs up Online

union bank of india branch in jodhpur (sojati gate) rajasthan. .... branch define online means time lagega ..how much time no idea. online ki watt laga rakhi hai . customer chahe pareshan ho inko koi fark nhi padega.

manish7286 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default How is it Possible without the involvement of bank manager

i have a account in union bank ,Bihar Sharif Branch(Nalanda District, Bihar). I am now in Pune. My Brother had deposited 70,000
    in my account on 09/07/11. When i withdrew money on 20/07/11, then i came to know that 20,000 has already had withdrawn. I told my brother to inquired for the same. Bank Manager told him that "you have mentioned wrong PAN" number that why we have deposited only 50,000 and 20,000 will be deposited after within two days.
    I waited for Two Days But nothing happened instead 5,000 has deducted. When my brother inquired for the same, B.M

i want to know the who are involved in this activity and take charge against victim as soon as possible.
    With thanks.

Manish
    Mobile No: 9665563685
    Emailid: manish7286@gmail.com

manish7286 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Irreponsible Bank Manager & Rs 25,000 fraud

i have a account in union bank A/C-409502010017865 ,Bihar Sharif Branch(Nalanda District, Bihar). I am now in Pune. My Brother had deposited 70,000
    in my account on 09/07/11. When i withdrew money on 20/07/11, then i came to know that 20,000 has already had withdrawn. I told my brother to inquired for the same. Bank Manager told him that "you have mentioned wrong PAN" number that why we have deposited only RS.50,000 and RS.20,000 will be deposited after within two days.
    I waited for Two Days But nothing happened instead RS.5,000 has deducted. When my brother inquired for the same, B.M told that " We are Reserving RS. 5,000 for the Security purpose. In meanwhile, my brother tried for updating passbook,but failed due to link-fail or clerk have no-time. When passbook get updated the Scenario is totally different, all the withdrawal has been done by the check.!!!.i don't understand it is how possible to withdraw money without my signature on the Bank Check. I made call to my family to register a complain regarding same.When my family member went to complain bank manager blame my family for this and torched and didn't registered complained.

With thanks.

Manish Bharduaj
    Mobile No: 9665563685
    Email id: manish7286@gmail.com

Default Complaint on union bank cantonment branch for not proper assisstance

In the cantonment branch of union bank, no proper assistance is being provided when customer gets for help....... No proper assistance was given while i approached cantonment branch for canceling customer service executive.. A lady who was there, addressed me that she dont know the procedure. Even though i m a customer who has a account in union bank, no proper assistance is provided........ Poor service in union bank

Saqibfrz is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

respected sir,

I have one complain regarding to the opening account.

I had gone to union bank for form,first they had refuse to give the form and giving reason that the form has been finished it will com after diwali.
    Second time i had gone to bank they sad i will not give you the form and i went to second branch there is one officer simply talking to phone and not listening to the people .

Angry Refund My Total Amount 2600 Rupees Only

the Assistant General manager,
    new delhi

I Mr. Rishabh Omer S/o Shri Vijay Omer A/C no. 538302010007217 (RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP). I on date 4 December 2011 was trying to Submittint My Exam Form Fee Only 1300 rupees I Filled 2 Exam Form Both Transaction are Failed So Total Amount Is 2600 Rupees Only from Union Bank Of India Internet Banking but failed. The When I do The Transaction Then Page was telling "Could Not Complete Your Transaction" at that time. And later 2600 rupees deducted from my account. I then immediately complained at my branch(RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP) next day. But now 2 days have been gone and no result/conclusion came.
    So, please kindly make appropriate action immediately as soon as possible and give me the details either at my contact(07879998705) or at my email(rishabhomer@gmail.com;hotsmartrishabh@yahoo. co.in)

THANKS
    Yours faithfully.

dharmenbca@gmail.com Guest

Arrow Transactions failed but balance deduction for A/c

I am Dharmendra yadav. from khargone. I fill up the RGPV Exam form from the union bank internet banking at Date 08/12/2011. my exam form not submitted but payment minus in my account. so please refund the my payment in my bank account.
    Payment-1300

Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. Union of India VS Bhojraj Singh
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM
  5. The Boral Union Cooperative Bank Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments