Thread: IDBI Bank Customer Care

prmodi is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default IDBI Bank Customer Care

I've been repetadly complaining about my card pin. Rs. 60 was deducted from my account on 28th April and I never got the pin delivered.

Also, I've never been communicated why I've not got the PIN. Now you people have deducted Rs. 110 as part of the card annual fees. It seems that you do not have common sense. I've not been using my debit card since a long as I do not have a pin for that and still shamelessly you are deducting my money.

The amount is very much small. They are lacking in customer services especially the branch (V.V.Nagar, Gujarat) where I've my account. Whenever I used to complaint on the phone, they are diverting me again and again to the local branch. I have not received any telephonic communication from them. Complaints are being closed without even contacting me.. Ridiculous and pathetic service and no sense of serving customer. Used to send the auto reply kind of e-mails

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division.

Default Getting wrong information and bad service from the bank.

Dear IDBI Customer care

I had deposited cheque of $260 dated 15/9/09 deposited on 7/10/2009, Its USA Cheque which im dealing with the bank since more than 3 years, I had been to your branch and concerned abt the cheque the person Ms Nitu she called your HO branch and confirmed the cheque amount will be adjusted to your account on 25th Oct 2009, against that i had issued 4 cheques,as being the old customer neither bank people tried to call me and informed that your funds are insufficient to your account, they have blindely rejected the cheques and charged me Interest for no funds to my account, when i received the refund from the person whom i had paid, i went to the bank inquired, they started telling me dunno what happend, and the funds got transferred on 6th Nov 2009, If such case arrise is not the bank people responsible to look into the matter and inform the customer of short funds were i could havd transferred from my other account, Please let me know what needs to be done, do i need to cancel the account and stop working with the bank, or you will manage to refund my amount which is been wrongly charged to my account for failure of your bank staff for not informing me about the funds shortage.

Awaiting for your early reply

Girish Patel.

anantha lakshmi Guest

Default 089104000045076

you have changed the minimum balance to be maintained without intimating me, and now you charged for not maintaining the minimum balance. you changed the the minimum balance to be maintained two times without intimating me.

Is IDBI is changing AQB from RS 5000 TO 10,000 for saving account holders ?

vishwanath Guest

Default Home Loan Problem

My name is vishwanath borkar. I have got Home loan from IDBI Bank in 2003, Home loan account number 805675100016791. It was for 15 years and i have foreclosed by april 2009. I have paid all EMI on time, no bounce and can check good track records. The loan amount was 3Lac.

I have sold the property and buying new one in mumbai. Property cost was more than 25lac and said property which i am buying is mortgage with IDBI same branch. I have submitted all the documents, paid all bank charges for that. and apply for 7 to 8 lac loan, by may 2010.

Everything was green, Mr. Tukaram shinde was handling the case. and one fine morning i got a letter ( june 27), that "It is our inability to grant you a said loan" which put all me in trouble as it make everything waste and put me on heavy loss.

Till now, i.e. 21st Augst 2010, bank neither gave me any proper reason nor my document back. I had paid 5515 as processing fee which bank return with cut of 2000/- (i.e. bank return only 3515)

Expecting your help on the same.

Vishwanath Borkar
    Contact: +91 9867201557

khan zameer ameer Guest

Default open my newAcount

i am submit my document on date 18/09/2010, but not receved my pass book and chek book.

to days i am goving bank but manager office he is talking continue you are come tomarrow.

to days my A/c.no.493104000037299 please issue my bank pass book and check book with A.T.M. Card

regards.
    Khan Zameer Ameer. I.D.B.I. Bank Branch
    Ahmednagar,Cell no.9881916684 Delli Gate.
    Ahmednagar.414001
    Maharashtra

ivand Guest

Default Ivan D'souza

I want to creat a login ID for communications and to awail the facility.

Amitkumar M. Babaria Guest

Unhappy Not getting Bank kit

My self Amitkumar M. Babaria. I have submitted my all document on 7th of jan. for open my new joint account. The bank provided me only pass book and told me that you 'll get cheque book and debit card within 4 days. actually i need my cheue book and debit card urgently coz i've to some important tranjection . so please kindly help me.

your's
    Amitkumar M. Babaria.
    idbi bank
    Nadiad branch gujarat

Ritwik Nikam Guest

Default Education Loan complain

I have a complain against your work procedure.
    My installment cheque were over and for 5 months your people didn't contact me and suddenly one day that is today they came up with i have to pay outstanding of 52 thousand.
    I believe mistake is from both sides and i think i will not be the only one to suffer.
    Your people came to my house and talked to rudely, they even tried to threaten me and i think this not the way to operate.
    Some Mr.Manish from nagpur came and did this all. i hope you will do something and take a strict action.
    Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking you.

Ritwik Nikam

Ritwik Nikam Guest

Default Education Loan complain - IDBI Bank

I have a complain against your work procedure.
    Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking you.

Ritwik Nikam

Angry About lean on my account

From past last two or three months i've been made fool.
    There has been dispute in bank and bristro grill and that is the reason i cant withdraw money from my account, whenever i ask the to remove lean mark from my account they say two days but it's never done and this is going on from more than two months and i so f..ked up with it help me.
    Whenever i try to contact with the concerned lady through calls she never turns up.
    And whenever i visit thr branch they make me sit and do rest of the work and after sometime they say it will be done in two days and my complain is never resolved..... Help me.

deepika purdhani Guest

Default DISHOUNORING OF CHEQUE NO. 122953 I dwarka NEW dELHI bRANCH aCCOUNT No. 1721040000323

Please intimate reason of return of the said cheque

ANJANIKANT Guest

Default tranjection problum

My internet banking account is open , but tranjection is not open,
    so please co-operate.

akeel is offline Junior Member

Sir, I had opened my new account at your Almora (Uttarakhand) Brach about 15 days before and I had already fulfill your requirements but 15 days gone i did not receive any msg or anything from your bank. I heard that service of your bank is awesome and quick but I M very much surprised to see the ignorance of new customer from your bank. Plz ensure me that what is going wrong. I think that this is not the matter of delaying so much. This type of matter is a serious question for your reputation.

Last Post: 11-16-2014, 12:33 AM