Thread: Verification my name in CIBIL defaulter list

kranthibanoth Guest

Default Removal of my name from CIBIL defaulter's list

My name is Kranthi Banoth holding PAN# APSPB5385A. I think, my name is there in CIBIL defaulters list. I have cleared all my loan dues 4 years back, but my name is not yet removed from CIBIL defaulter's list. I am suffering a lot with this list, even after clearing all the loan dues. I request you to please remove my name from defaulters list or please let me know the process to get my name removed from CIBIL list. Please send me an email, if you need further information's to kranthibanoth@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
    Kranthi Banoth

ajay singh yadav Guest

i would like Verify my name in CIBIL defaulter list. My name is Ajay Singh Yadav, my PAN No. is ABEPY8633J, add. c-27 vidhan sabha colony murlipura jaipur 13

Mir Hasam Umar Sayed Guest

Default Varification of cibil report

My name is Mir Hasan Umar Sayed pls. let me know wheather my name exists in CIBIL defaulter list or not. pls. reply me my mobile no. 08308502785 or
    email : ismailmir9090@gmail.com

Saravanan B Guest

Post Verification my name in CIBIL defaulter list

I want know about my name in defaulter list My Saravanan . B my Pan number CDUPS9369H

kindly provide the details

Rgds,

saravanan

My name is LATHA S and my PAN number is AHTPL5985F . Please let me know whether my name is correct there in CIBIL defaulter's list or not.

latha
    latha_mnti@rediffmail.com

MY pan no is aodk791f and date of birth is 12/01/1986 my name is in cibil and want to make pyment and remove my name from cibil please let me know all the process

chandan
    Surinder Singh likes this.

Surinder Singh is offline Junior Member

Default Verification of my name in CIBIL defaulter list

I surinder singh s/o Kehar Singh My PAN No. is AFIPS4816H
    I want to verify that whether my name is in CIBIL list or not.
    Last edited by Surinder Singh; 07-24-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Aug 2011

Settlement is a technolegal failure of law of banking. Wheras only resolution cum clearance is the right way to close an existing file.

What does a settlement mean:
    In a settlement letter the bank clearly states that settlement is given to a borrower under exceptional circumstance. Thus a consumer/borrower who enters into a settlement gets an NOC but if he/she goes into applying a new loan/creditcard he is denied by the bank.
    Why so? Technicality.
    Settlement is given by bank only under mentioning - exceptional circumstance as the bank believes that they cant collect any money from borrower they give a settlement which is to retrieve some amount collected is better than nothing.

Now if the consumer who has done a settlement with a bank goes to a 2nd bank - the manager shall hesitate to give the person a loan. Why? for ex: the person who got a settlement gets a loan of 10 lakhs from bank no.2 the bank no.1 which gave the settlement under condition-exceptional circumstance can overule the settlement as they find a cash flow into the account of the borrower.
    They will try and sqeese maximum amount from the borrower finding inflow of fresh funds into his account.

Thus bank no2. is very scared that if funding it does to a consumer who made settlement earlier with bank no.1 their funds will directly be collected by bank no.1 overuling the settlement .

How to avoid such issues?
    The borrower who has NOC Letter or no NOC can and should contact banking advocate like ALLIED LAW and we at ALLIEDLAW make sure that the person who made settlement will get NOC 1st and then we shall write to the bank - that as settlement was achieved only because of mutual understanding achieved between banker and borrower to make settlement - the bank gives no claimant -resolution letter.
    The same is updated at CIBIL .

AND
    No bank can deny loans if a consumer who made settlement with bank no.1 has given him/her a no claim cum resolution letter.

FOR ADVICE WRITE TO:

alliedlawd@yahoo.com

PH: 09245201687

FAX: 022 66459547

My name is Debbie Kadiresan holding PAN# AKPPD6227K. I have come to know that, my name is there in CIBIL defaulters list. I have cleared all my loan dues 6 years back, but my name is not yet removed from CIBIL defaulter's list. I am suffering a lot with this list, even after clearing all the loan dues. I request you to please remove my name from defaulters list or please let me know what are the outstandings and with who to make the payment to get my name removed from CIBIL list. Please send me an email, if you need further information's to anseelan@gmail.com or debbiemorris11@gmail.com

khem chand gajmoti is offline Junior Member

Default For cibil report

hi sir
    i want my CIBIL report.
    i registered online 1/6/2012 my reg id is .s0612000109
    and my transistion id is . 42570794
    sir i could'nt get my report yet pllzz.
    give me any details of it.
    its my email id . kchandgajmoti@yahoo.in

Surinder Singh is offline Junior Member

Post Verification of my name in CIBIIL Defaulter List

I surinder singh s/o S.Kehar Singh My PAN No. is AFIPS4816H
    I want to verify that whether my name is in CIBIL list or not.Kindly reply me to my email address that is :- surindersinghsingh@ymail.com

Lightbulb verification of my name in CIBIL defaulter list

My name is Prabaharan and my PAN # APVPP3744E. Could you please let me know if my name is there in CIBIL list. Although, I am not holding loan from any bank, still, I doubt my name is there as HSBC bank intimated me. So, whenever I apply for credit card it does not get approved. Request you to remove my name if it is there in the list.

Thanks.
    kullupraba@gmail.com

bibeputt is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I don't think CIBIL is going to reply back you all. I can challenge that the reporting system of CIBIL has major flaws because of which many people are unnecessarily being suffered. CIBIL claims that they report the information whatever they are getting but that's not true.

The customer care of CIBIL is even worst and calling them for help is just a waste of time. If you are planning to send them an email for clarification, call them after 2 days of sending an email and request them to at least read that.

CIBIL is claiming to have a backing of RBI.

Romish.T.K Guest

Default Cibil issue

My name is Romish.T.Kl and my PAN number is BSQPK4852F. Please let me know whether my name is there in CIBIL defaulter's list or not.
    I had cleared all the dues with the bank and got a NOC from them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Romish.T.K
    romishtk@gmail.com

abm8011 Guest

Post kindly check my name in defaulter list

MY NAME RAJESH KUMAR,MY PAN NO:-ANWPK0455E.PLEASE CHECK AND INFORM ME THAT WHETHER MY NAME IS IN DEFAULTER LIST OR NOT.
    THANKS